Alchemator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you :) I learned those things from some tough moments in my life, and while, like all things, they could have been learned in a less unpleasant way, I am still grateful for those moments.
    I dont know about you, but when I read the thread I saw a lot of people who liked your writing a lot too. And Im pretty sure thats just how it is for any type of art form! You get people who dont like it, and then you get people who do. I think that, based off of that, you dont need to change anything. Just focus on writing what you feel like writing in whatever way you feel like writing it, while revising it in whatever way you feel like revising it, just as long as it makes you feel good.
    I dont really know much about writing but Ill give you my take on your writing. It seems to me that you want to get writing down to a science, like an objective form where one way is better than the other, but not necessarily one that makes you the happiest. I may be completely wrong about this.

What Im suggesting is this: just write the way that makes you the happiest and just keep going until someone publishes you. No more threads asking for criticism, no more feeling bad when someone doesnt quite like the way youve been writing. For awhile, I suggest just listening to how you feel and only how you feel, until you really want to change your writing, if you ever want to at all.

Just offering my suggestion :) I hope that this helps you in whatever way it may help you.
    Hiya! Man me too! I've been vacationing with family in Maine! So life's beem treating me well! Sad part is I couldn't art while away, and now I got more family coming down so I'm just swamped with busyness :[ I really wanna get back into posting more, it's just been hard lately. Plus, pokemon showdown has been unkind to me!
    does the writing thread in smeargle's studio allow non-fiction? also, is it ok to make a writing thread in SS or is it strictly graphic art?
    Thanks for replying Alch. Yeah..... Going over the boundaries would probably be a good idea....

Thanks for the help!
    Hey Alch, I have a few questions that need to be answered, and while I'm sort of embarrassed to ask them, you seemed to be the go to guy to see on these questions.

1. Could you show me the link on the thread on how to get an artists badge please? I don't know where it went to....

2. My art thread rarely gets any people rating my artwork, but I find that my artwork is fairly good. Do you have any ideas on how to help me get more comments?
    I was going to be like "you need a cooldown action for your combo" then realized the combo was merely a substitution, so it's irrelevant. (I think)
    Hey. I saw your thread about the artist badger media thing, and I don't have a badge, but I was still wondering if there was anything that I could do, because I want to help! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…