Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im in Pokegen and open my file, I choose my pokemon and click on it and go to save pokemon from tabs, pokegen said that if I want to save the file .pkm on a battery folder; I choose yes or I make a new folder? also I need put a specific name on the .pkm archive?
    I copy all folder of desmume with my files of 4 th gen, I finally can migrate sucessfully on desmume but only on this copy of the folder, My doubt if is I can still upload my pokes on pokegen with this copy of desmume folder and files?
    what i need set on the clock enabled or disabled real time clock? also i used flash 128k en VBA save type and autodetect in the superior option
    =S another problem now the msg of migrate from pokemon fire red appear but when i triying migrate the six pokemon and after the window of saving data form pokemon fire red and pokemon platinum, the migrate don't finish and other msg appear: save failed..
    Finally I can migrate from Fire red to desmume, I do that you said, I put the .gba and .sav file in a same folder and work thanks Voodoo
    hey, i just hit my second seed now, flawless adamant drilbur. its all because i did not tick the ditto parent box, then it threw all the frames around, i had to do 85 chatters rather than 84, but on my 1st flawless rng breed i had to lower one chatter.i think ive cracked it now
    I see that my Fire red dont have the extention .sav only my Ruby and Emarld (U) have .sav extention but I dont what i need make to change the extention to .sav
    I don't know I need copy copy the .sav of vba Pokemon Fire red to desmume?.
    Also some game like a Emerald and Ruby when I Browse them the msg of Migrate from Pokemon Emerald appera but with Sapphire and Fire red don't appear
    Hi Voodoo recently I triying migrate some pokemon from FR to Pokemon Platinum on desmume, I Browse the game on the option from desmume, when i enter to the game options on the continue screen not appear the mssg of migrate from Fire red =/
    Edit: Only with Pokemon Emerald and Ruby Show up the msg
    Basically i enter the game turn on the c gear Advance my delay and when i am close i change the date to the target delay. But it's very hard to hit a specific delay i am either hiting around it or lower higher. Any tips suggestions?
    I am abusing on emulator btw. Can i walk you through the procedure and tell me what i am doin wrong or you haven't abused on emulator before on entralink?
    my bad for my first offer GIRATINA i just use my 3ds for trades so if it isnt to much to ask could you check my S/F unown for legitimacy.
    I need transfer my pokes from desmume to my real Nintendo ds but I don't have flash cart or something. I can do this without flash cart?
    I made a save state just when a pokemon appear I try with the first ball, low hp and status condition. If not caught I reset the save state until i caught it, but Don't metter the number the balls? because I triying when the first nest ball and reset the save state.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…