vonFiedler
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RT finds the tiniest things to nitpick about a movie and that results in the movie getting a lower score than the viewer would believe. For example, I thought Across the Universe was a great underrated movie. RT gave it a 54% if I recall
    showed me that the law firm involved is nothing but a media attention grabber and that the whole thing is basically fabricated.

I say inconvenient because I'm sure there's no real tie in to the evets other than CNBC.
    Great Sage deleted it. Basically showed me a few things about how the story isn't that big and asked me if I wanted it deleted. as you can see I said yes.

And that link is really, really inconvenient.
    Uh, depends, is PST 1 hour before or 1 hour after Central Time? If it's before, I can make it, but I'll probably be late (I have a class that goes from 3:30 to 4:45)
    "I believe you are a pharisee, placing undue importance on the traditions and predispositions you grew up with and using them to lord over others."

Best Christian rebuttal I've seen. Also I enjoyed your thoughts in the thread, especially the Clergy Letter Project. Very enlightening stuff.
    i feel like i should take our private convo out of the evolution thread because most people don't seem to be concerned with the bible when it comes to this stuff.

what if i quoted Jesus for you, instead of Paul? "I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished." (Matthew 5:18). Jesus clearly placed a lot of weight on the old Testament (or you can argue the pentateuch is what is meant by Law, either way, genesis is in there).
    Okay yeah, I don't think I'm really as interested in this game as I thought I'd be, so I'd like to sub out to give somebody else the chance to play this Mafia game. Thank you.
    Are you going to be online this weekend? I'd rather play this weekend instead of now.
    I am ready to play if you are. I am on PO version 2, po server, but I can get on showdown if you wish.
    Yes I had to train so I'm very tired now. I will certainly be available tomorrow at this time yes :)
    Sorry man, had a football match, then pub. I most likely wont be on at a good time today either. From Monday-Wednesday I will be available from 8pm-10:30pm (GMT+1). Alternatively if you see me online, anytime, just VM me and we will be able to play. Again my apologies for yesterday.
    Hey, we're playing for Clear Skies Clear Entry. I'm EDT(GMT-4) and free pretty often, especially if there's a best time to actually play you, I can try and make it then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…