Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey voodoo, do you think you could help me out by RNGing my team for the upcoming tournament? If you could, that'd be great! Thanks!
    Hey Voodoo can you tell me what is the starting frame on sweet scent wild captures in Plat?
    I peaked at 1850 something then after that every time I won a battle people would disconnect and eventually the only battles I would complete would be the battles I lost so I dropped at like 1720 something. Didn't feel it was worth playing anymore. xD I swear I had like 40 or so disconnects. xD
    Ahh but that's not any fun, cant you make up a reason to get me in trouble. xD

You competed in the Autumn Friendly, no?
    Hi Voodoo, I tried use multiple times the palpark on desmume but I canot do to work, because not show this msg when I change the set Hour on my PC: "You are using a different Nintendo DS, or its internal clock has been altered. If the game's time setting is changed, you will not be able to migrate Pokémon for another 24 hours. Would you like to change your game's time setting to match the Nintendo DS?"
    You can download the archive .pkm and after send to PokeGTS.us and transfer to your NDS because of the Ribbon of Pokecheck?
    I can finally upload my pokemon's to Pockechek and PokeGts but I canot download them to my ds because I got an error when i set the DNS and enter to de Wi-fi for receiving the pokemon, Error Code: 74030. But I can still upload my pokemon on Pokecheck or Pokegts. You can receiving my Pokemon for me?
    My files on desmume are type .dsv i need convert on .sav files type, because i triying open with Pokesav my files and on the folder of battery dont show anything to open?
    the only thing that i do is open the file in battery, I choose Platinum sav file from the folder Battery, after the boxes with the pokes are show in pokegen, I choose the pokemon and save it from tabs. But in some videos of Youtube I see those .pkm file icons are diferent that mine. I think that my .pkm archives are opened with the wrong format or program, because my archives appear with the icon of adobe reader.
    I choose select archive and select my .pkm file, after i click on tab import generation 4 .pkm file and do submit and a window appear: canot import or transfer .pkm file:File is not in the correct generation format.
    When triying to upload the .pkm file and i go on submit my file canot show, and appear an error
    okay, this fakegts look like great, But I have a Internet Router this work with Routers or any type of internet?
    I canot find the intructions for how to use, for 4th gen when I put the Primary DNS on my DS wi-fi settings, and I enter to the gts for receiving the pokemon I need a full party pokemon and the first space in the pokemon box that i selected?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…