Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nein, darumaka hat keinen Spitznamen. Ich habe es auf einem deutschen Spiel ausgebrütet. Das heißt, sein Name wird sich ändern wenn es sich weiterentwickelt.
    Sorry, my pokemon are not redistributable.
    How many copies of each pokemon are you gonna make? I need to know that so I bring the right number of spare pokemon.
    Okay, aber das Deerling wird seinen Namen "Sesokitz" behalten auch wenn es sich weiterentwickelt. Bist du sicher, dass dir das nicht ausmacht?
    Du, da gibt's ein kleines Problem. Du weißt schon dass ich auf bw nicht klonen kann. Und ich habe deerling schon einen Spitznamen gegeben (ohne es vorher zu klonen). Deshalb wird es seinen Spitznamen behalten wenn es sich weiterentwickelt. Zum Glück kann ich ihn ändern. Wie soll ich Deerling umbennen?
    Gut, wir sehen uns dort. Bitte vergiss nicht, dass du deerling und darumaka für mich klonen musst. Es wäre nett wenn du mir 2 Klone zurückschicken könntest.
    Ah crap! I forgot to give you my White 2 FC! It's 1593-2685-3953. Sorry dude I'm really out of time, I wish I could stay for a while longer. Just in case you happen to be awake I'll check smogon when I get back home. BTW could you tell me raikou's nature and IVs?
    By any chance do you have a competitively usable raikou? we could trade just rayquaza and manaphy, after all I don't have much time, I have to go in about 15 - 20 minutes. I shoudl be back in about 2 hours from the moment I leave. We could continue trading after I come back, and in the meantime you clone the pokemon I send you and try to get jirachi back.
    I thought you had to make an account... I'll try later :P

We can trade now if you want. It'd be Jolly Jirachi, Giratina, Rayquaza and Manaphy for Latias, Moltres, Zapdos and Virizion, right? if you don't mind it'd be cool to have an extra copy of virizion and latias too. (I'm assuming you clone my pokemon and give them back. Is that correct?)
    Also I just caught a Regirock. (Adamant, 22/30/27/14/30/10) Lucky to get that in like 4th try lol
    Oh and I'd like the new Jirachi instead of the old one. Flinch hax all the way! (?
    Hey sorry, I've been studying and also had lunch, so I couldn't answer. I usually have lots of trouble with stuff like pokecheck, so when I finish with all the exams I'll make an account and stuff. Until then..

Uxie (Impish)
    29/2/27/25/8/26 EVs: 252 Hp/252 Def/ 4 SpD

Mesprit (Timid)
    17/7/23/21/7/30 UT

Azelf (Naive)
    21/27/4/24/20/26 UT

Genesect (Hasty)
    21/3/13/23/1/27 UT (It's at lv 15 so IVs aren't precise)

I'm not sure about Zapdos's IVs because it appears to have a different EV spread than the one I remember :/ the problem is with HP and Sp. Attack.
    It's Timid and the IVs would be ?/31/29/?/24/24 and luckily it has HP ice!
    Du, ich muss jetzt los, bin aber in ner halben Stunde wieder da. Könnten wir später auf der fünften generation tauschen? Am besten nachdem du dir nen neuen akku besorgt hast, damit alles reibungslos läuft.
    Great! Well, not so great, now I want more pokemon than I can trade for... I'd love to have a Giratina and Jirachi is very rare, but manaphy can also breed to phione which would add more pages to my dex, and shiny rayquaza is shiny rayquaza... hmm what to do?
    About the IVs:
    Rhyperior (Adamant)
    31/31/31/22/31/17 EVs: 208 HP/ 252 Atk/ 48 SpD

Virizion (Jolly)
    30/23/14/31/29,30/31 UT

Some others that may interest you:

Latias (Timid)
    10/13/29/25/22/30 4 Hp/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spd

Moltres (Timid)
    14/12/20/29/17/31 4 Hp/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spd

And I have many others but this would be too long. I have Reshiram, Kyurem, Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf with great IVs, Kyogre, Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Zapdos and Zekrom with very good IVs (don't remember exactly how good) and Genesect with good IVs (speed and offenses great, pretty bad defenses). As for non legends, I got loads of pokemon I raised for wifi battles.
    Jetzt schreibe ich mal auf Englisch, ok?

So, we're trading in the 4th gen careful magikarp, adamant snorunt and kingdra for aron, male growlithe and cleffa.

In the 5th gen we'll trade moxie eved scrafty and ut mold breaker axew for sap seeper deerling and darumaka. I need you to clone deerling and darumaka for me. If possible, could you send me back 2 copies of each?

If you're on board with that, please let me know.
    Ich weiß dass du 7 brauchst, aber die anderen pokemon auf deinem Thread habe ich schon. Ich habe ein Azumarill in meiner Boxngefunden, deshalb will ich's nicht mehr. Tut mir leid :(

Übrigens kann ich Chlrophyll Deerling im Moment nicht tauschen.
    Das sind die pokemon, die ich möchte:
    Auf der vierten Gen: careful magikarp, kingdra, adamant snorunt
    Auf der fünften: moxie EVed Scrafty, ut mold breaker Axew

Was möchtest du im Austausch?
    Sprechen wir mal Deutsch, hier auf Smogon bekommt man sowieso nur Englisch zu sehen.

Neulich habe ich Darumaka EV-trainiert 252Atk/spd, 4Hp. Es ist auf lvl 19. Wäre das ein Problem?

Kannst du Azumarill und Kingdra in der vierten Generation tauschen?
    Ne, ich komme aus Brasilien, aber ich habe Deutsch gelernt.

Keine meiner pokemon sind RNG, eigentlich konnte ich das Ding noch nie beherrschen. Ich tausche gerne die 5 mit dir, das Problem ist nur, dass ich die Einall-pokemon nicht klonen kann. Könntest du mir einen Klon von Darumaka zurückschicken?

Ich sage dir gleich, welche pokemon aus deinem Thread ich möchte.
    Yeah, it was really a coincidence, the day you post is the day I log on. I checked your thread and found a couple of things I like, let me know what pokes you want from me and I'll see what I'll ask in exchange.

Ach, Übrigens, ich spreche Deutsch :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…