Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, was my post in the commercial thread clever or funny?

Nobody pointed out that it sucks yet
    yeah, it's a shame - i've noticed a trend lately where they've been getting more and more socially acceptable and its become cool to downplay the health risks and if you say otherwise you're just an uneducated sheep, i dunno man. 2 of the guys defending steroids itt have Zyzz references in their postbit - a bodybuilder who openly admitted to taking steroids and then died of a heart attack age 22. yet they insist it was nothing to do with the steroids and just a freak accident or a natural death, give me a break eh?
    A while back in my life I had this trashy girlfriend and long story short, everyone told me she was a slut but I refused to believe them because even though it had good evidence, it just wasn't what I wanted to hear. She cheated on me multiple times and we broke up. I realized that I had a problem with listening to outside people's doubts about my relationships but didn't expect that to happen again.

If only I had listened to the advice you gave me. Everything you said was true but it was so much easier for me to just ignore it and soldier on. When she broke up with me, she might as well have used your exact words. So that leaves me sad and lost with no idea where to go at a time when I would really prefer support. Thanks for trying to help me as best you could
    I clarify on Jesusism in my post, but it involves caring more about the teachings of Christ than it does Old Testament or even Acts and then on. Jesusism can be rational and doesn't clash with science, it sometimes even used to refer to people who are atheistic.
    Ah I must be careful with my wording in future. Haha thanks man, I know how hard a pats Ravens afcc game will be for you to stomach.
    Two things I remembered: with the Flacco bet, he had to play for all 16 games! And that had he played in the Bengals game, he had a good shot of hitting 4k. Don't know why I just realised that now haha but there you go
    Yeah, just sick of hearing people talk about this guy like he was some kind of monster when he was obviously sick. Good call, though.
    Hey, loved your post in the get rich quick thread, especially the doctor oz reference. So then, what job do you have atm? See, I'm still in HS, you seem to be a diamond in the rough here, so I figured I'd ask what you have to say. Also, hope sandy didn't hit you too hard. I live in NJ and I've seen some of the devastation.
    Hope everything goes well for you. I know a bunch of people in Jersey that got hit hard. Best of luck.
    Oh, I just saw you around for the first time since the storm. Hope you made it through all right.
    Just looked, the next time I play you in League C is Week 12. Looking at your lineup, I'm confident in my team's ability to keep it close, haha.
    He does enough! I'm gonna see if it will let me extract the vocals cuz all mixed up wouldn't.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…