Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd like that Vulpix! Do you want anything for it? :)
    Thomaz
    Hey man! I'm so so sorry. I was under the impression I had one, but I just checked and it turns out it's one of the few I'm still missing. :((((( I have Heart Gold and Vulpix is Soul Silver only. -_- However, I will grab one eventually since I'm gonna play the game soon. Sorry for the inconvenience. =/
    MegaSimon
    MegaSimon
    No worries! Thanks for the proposed help!
    I still need it.
    Thomaz
    Sorry for the late reply. I'll go online. ;)
    Thomaz
    Actually, I'm exhausted and need my sleep. ;x I can trade in about 5 hours from now.
    hey do you think you can clone for me? I have 2 pokes in mind, one is a shiny i bred myself so you can keep a non redis copy if you want. The other one i got no redis rights so I can't offer you a copy :(
    Why you wanna have me cavenav thomaz?
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Lol. Succes ermee.

P.S. Als je een 2de code krijgt, vm/pm me
    Thomaz
    Sure. =) Al verwacht ik uberhaupt niet dat ik er eentje ga krijgen tbh. Maar goed, we zien wel.
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Ja deze codes gaan veel gesoft reset worden. Als ik (mogelijks) een tweede krijg zal ik jou pm/vm'en (ik krijg waarschijnlijk geen code maar ja)
    hey dude, about that Electrode, I just derped and realised that it should probably be Jolly with 31 attack since its only attack will be Explosion, should probably try and beef that up as much as possible, lol (timid was a remnant from when it was a special attacker with HP Ground)
    Thomaz
    Not to mention all the projects I have in the other gens lol. Playing Leaf Green so I can use that file for Pokemon storage (my Pokemon is getting a tad too crowdy), a couple of RNGs in Emerald I still need to do, a ton of Legendary RNGs in FRLG (well, the birds and Mewtwo really. Also not something I'm in a rush for since gen 4 has better balls and FRLG offers nothing except for a few things for Mewtwo), gen 4 has a lot of RNGs like Unowns, a couple of legi's and a bunch of Sucker Punch PokeRadar Pokes (I still need to RNG the TID/SID though. xD) and gen 5 has a couple legi's I haven't done yet, which I might as well since gen 5 is ezz. Also planning on doing Moltres and Mewtwo in my X.
    cant say
    cant say
    oh wow. good luck man!
    Thomaz
    And yeah, I might. XD After a couple of trades, I'll have almost all the important HA Pokes (except for Dream Balls and a few fossils from gen 5, for which I might use the emulator to get those). First things first though, I wanna get that last DexNav thing done and start SRing something "easy". Maybe Timid Virizon or Timid Cobalion? By easy, I mean that the odds for the right nature are generally higher since you filter out more due to +Speed. =P
    Yo did not see that list of legendaries your missing a good handful of some of my stuff so if it helps out I can give you a list later. Also my hp fire mesprit is in a heal ball
    Thomaz
    Haha, that's ok. Getting on that list is a little like advertising lol. It basically has a dual function in that it allows you to figure out what NOT to reset because it's overdone (lol Jolly Lando)/what isn't out there (I'm looking at you Dialga) or to find out who has which Pokemon so you can CTT.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Yeah nobody has palkia dialga or giratina. Most of the stuff I have though won't be under the flawless bar standard and the really good stuff I have is stuff everyone has. So just saying list will be ehh.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I'm going to sleep but I'll message you tomorrow for sure. Thanks
    sick legendary list :) you didnt put my jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 diancie though :D
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    haha i mean a few months, it was the oct2014 one. thats awesome that you made that, mustve taken forever
    Thomaz
    Yeah, it did, but I figured it would be useful for myself and for others. Easier to decide what to reset and what not to reset lol. had that question myself a lot of times. Anyway, you've been added. ;] Don't know how I forgot your Diancie.
    Mattapod
    Mattapod
    you rule! def helps in that regard as well. thanks again
    Hi, thought I'd answer here rather than on the SQSA thread. Just noticed that Vandinite is getting you the Kricketune but can still do the HA Lux Sudowoodo if you want? Will do for free if just for ball or alternatively can do as a BP for something off your thread - your choice :)
    Thomaz
    Oh. Yeah, that's terrible. I'm pretty much in the same boat...Luckily, I have a small job for two months at my third year's internship + three months working on my graduation project at my graduate internship. But after that, I gotta try again... =(
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Hare_vs_Tortoise
    Yeah, job hunting is a very depressing subject. So time to lighten the mood a little - if you're stuck for a bankball anytime there's a link to my haves list in my signature.
    Thomaz
    Definitely! And wow, you have so much I still don't have haha. I couldn't just ask for those though...However, you have given me an idea. I'm gonna make a similliar spreadsheet containing Pokes I've gotten from others, because honestly, I don't even from most of them (but I can find them easily).
    Haha I stole your customer....loser.... JK XD
    Thomaz
    XD I don't care about the customer thingy, I was just being nice I'm DexNav it anyway. ;P
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Woah, that sounds painful haha, good luck!
    Thomaz
    Thanks! Those Water and Cave Nav's are the worst. Luckily, I'm almost done with those.
    I have Premier Ball HA Starly.
    Thomaz
    Thanks for the big ass trade! If you ever need something, let me know. :)
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    No problem. Is your HA collection complete now? =)

I will. :P
    Thomaz
    Almost. It's missing 3 from Vanadite and a bunch I'm getting from Fiat from Friend Safari's. I can get some of them, but I can wait for those. Promise is a promise, so I don't back out of the trade. =P And of course, I'm missing a TON of Dream Balls, but that's a different monster altogether. I need to start putting all these 'mons in Excel. Also, there are a couple of fossils of course and some things I'll grab from injected Dream World.
    If I get it right, you have a lux ball HA heatmor don't you?
    Vanadinite
    Vanadinite
    I found Corsola easier to FS instead lol. Barboach and Clamperl I think I caught some, need to check my bank for it.
    Thomaz
    I had to DexNav Corsola because I either deleted the guy who had it in his FS or because I lost the third Pokemon lol. Doing Glameow and the Safari Zone ones now.
    Thomaz
    It's still taking forever though lol. I still need to do 15 DexNavs of which 5 are surfing, 4 of them are CaveNaving and 4 others are from Mirage spots.
    Seeing how your're like the RNG master, is it possible to RNG abuse wild pokemon in gen 5 on a 3DS?
    #1 Rotom
    #1 Rotom
    Well when I enter the IVs and click search, the parameter finder progress window appears and says searched : xxxxxxxx and found:2 sometimes.
    Thomaz
    Is it possible your IVs aren't finalized enough? Getting closer to the real IVs makes it easier to pinpoint your Timer0.
    #1 Rotom
    #1 Rotom
    Just confirming, all this applies for PIDRNG right?
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Nope, but we did spent a very relaxed day in Zandvoort on the beach. I've been there before and I like that place. The park wasn't far away though.
    Thomaz
    Oh nice, that's important too. I just know that a lot of Germans go there for some reason haha.
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    There was close to nobody there when we went. The whole beach was free, which was surprising since the weather was great that day.
    I got an egg that matches your TSV [1399], could you hatch it for me? Awesome! Finally I got a match with ya!
    Thomaz
    Yeah, amazing! Thanks for the redis. ;)
    Just a quick update...
    I'll be working on the four spitbacks, that you wanted for the Lickitung, now. Don't know how soon I'll be done, but it might take a while, because of gender ratios.

PS: I'm interested in that Timid Heatran, but that will be part of another conversation. :D
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Thank you for the trade and the mothers. I mgiht actually breed that Magmar for Battle of Kanto.
    Thomaz
    Thanks for the trade! And yeah, no problem. I have so many females in special balls, I think it's at least fair to give stuff like that. =) Good luck in the upcoming battles!
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Thanks. I still have a few ideas that I want to try, so hopefully I will go far. :D
    hey was just wondering if you do wifi battles? Not really asking for one necessarily, just curious
    Thomaz
    Technically, I've been around from gen 1. The Koffing avatar is homage to that (Azure Heights). I could play every tier and use almost every 'mon because of the RNG'd stuff (and gen 6), but I don't. Don't know why. I will though sooner or later, though I'm definitely a hoarder lol.
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    Ya it happens to a lot of ppl, breeding catching becomes more fun/rewarding. I played blue on PC emulator first then yellow on gameboy although it wasn't until gen4 that I discovered the competitive scene
    Thomaz
    Gen 1 was hilarious. Crits galore lol. I was using a very overused team at the time and I didn't even realise I was. Tauros. <333
    The ESV of my Egg matches with your TSV (1399). Would you please hatch it ? My FC is 4356-2270-8022
    aybekay
    aybekay
    Okay :( But the good thing is that I already got a Protean Froakie just a little bit earlier and I have two other eggs which match with the TSV on the List :).
    Thomaz
    Oh, yeah, I noticed it was Torrent, but I didn't realize it lol. Good luck though! =)
    aybekay
    aybekay
    Thank you :) The one I got earlier have a perfect IV Split but the Problem is that I was aiming for a HP Fire but I got a HP Psychic :(
    hey would you mind catching a female moxie gyarados on a dive ball for me? I don't have that safari :(
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    great! Thanks for your safari services man. Not only great idea, it has saved my butt multiple times now lol. I'm jumping online now
    locoghoul
    locoghoul
    thanks a lot
    Thomaz
    No problem. I'm just a little lazy updating the stuff I have and what I don't have lol. Enjoy Dos. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…