Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• God I'm jealous of your DexNav / Friend Safari work, I need to get back into myself! Did you keep that Voltorb? I'm really interested in it, potentially the Golett too! If you ever restart the Voltorb chain, maybe go for jolly?
    Thomaz
    Yeah, I definitely kept the Voltorb. :) I'm really not that happy with the Golurk though. Having some tough luck in general. Best being 29/31/25/x/31/31 Iron Fist. My Metangs are pretty good though lol.
    cant say
    cant say
    Well when the Christmas hype has died down I'll have to suss out a deal with you :)

Oh also, I noticed on your spreadsheet that my Modest Ray's 29 HP IV isn't bolded yet all the others with 29 are, and my Latias doesn't have HP Ground listed (the only reason I kept it lol)
    Thomaz
    Yeah, it's a lot of work keeping track of everything so I make a mistake sometimes. ;)

But yeah, let me know. =) I have everything but the Golett now in my thread. I'm still not happy with it and my luck is terrible. xD
    don't you need an action replay to transfer pokemon from an emulator to 4th/5th gen ?

Askiing because i'm learning to RNG pokemon for my own use (through emulator for speedrun) .
    My Moltres is listed with the wrong OT/ID on your list, because I caught it on my sister's Y.
    OT: Anna
    ID: 08152
    Thomaz
    Oh ok, I'm afraid that was just me copy pasting lol. And I'll remove the Xerneas. I probably just searched for the names haha. I figured that adding the OT/IDs will help figure out if we're dealing with hacks or not (or if the Pokemon isn't originally from Smogon), but actually adding them all takes a while. :P
    Thomaz
    Also, I never marked your Xerneas as Redis btw, but it's gone from the list now. ;]
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Thanks. :P
    Are my Reshiram & Rayquaza on your list?
    Thomaz
    They are now! Also included the other ones I missed before. =)
    By the way I have been meaning to ask you, what makes RNG Shedinja difficult? When is the spread selected, or is it the same as Nincada? Doesn't seem to say anything anywhere ;(
    Thomaz
    It's the same spread (and ball) as Nincada. However, Wild Pokemon RNG in Emerald can be a female dog because the method in which it is created can randomly switch. I kept getting the wrong method (no matter what I did) and tried with different spreads too. It took me far too long to finally get it, because I was unlucky...
    Skymin_Flower
    Oh ok fair enough, so similar to FR/LG then?
    Thomaz
    Somewhat. Emerald is worse though. FRLG is Method H1 about 95% of the time. It feels like Emerald is literally 50/50 with Method H2 or H4. I had the same issue when going for Naive Snorunt a while back. Kept getting the wrong method. Had to RNG a different file to get it.
    ik ga waarschijnlijk tich mijn thread in de komende tijd updaten (en je wist het waarschijnlijk al lol), ik heb eindelijk mijn diancie gekregen:

Diancie
    Sassy
    31/31/31/31/31/1
    Als ik het ooit in m'n thread zet, zou 'ie waarschijnlijk non-redis zijn
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    En het blijkt day ik toen iets verkeerd heb gedaan met de IVs te calculeren...

Diancie heeft blijkbaar een speed IV van 14-15 T_T
    Thomaz
    ;___; (maar ik heb 'm veranderd hoor)
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    Kay bedankt
    So, for that Smogon Kalos Born Legends, people need to tell you which they caught or do you check threads and add them?
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Hahaha, topper!
    Thomaz
    Oh ja, zitten er (behalve de nft Pokes) ook nog gen 6 legi's in je gen 1-5 lijst. Die van gen 6 zitten nu in de file, maar omdat er geen pentagon bij staat, weet ik het niet zeker (behalve de obvious shinies enzo).
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Weet het zo niet uit m'n hoofd, maar ik heb een modest 5x31 kyogre gevangen, rest zal ik deze week wel ff checken!
    I was looking for it on your thread but didn't see it, is it added?
    Thomaz
    lol, not neccesarily. I just like that smug smile of his. Plus, it takes me back to the days of Azure Heights.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Feels like forever that I've been on these forums lol.
    Thomaz
    Pfft, amateur. :P *runs*
    Hey, are you still willing to breed a spitback of the safari ball rhyhorn?
    MegaCharizard25
    MegaCharizard25
    Thanks. Feel free to cmt for something in return for it :)
    MegaCharizard25
    MegaCharizard25
    Just so you know I haven't forgotten about our trade. I've been sick since yesterday so it'll take a day or two before I can breed the swablu.
    Thomaz
    It's ok. You can't help being sick. =P Just let me know when you can trade.
    STAPH having more time to rng than me >:(. Hahahaha jk! Nice rng! The only thing I rng'd in 4th gen so far is a lure ball Articuno-timid-31/14/31/30/30/31(Hp Ground) lol!
    Thomaz
    lel, I haven't even RNG'd that much lately. I did play through like 5-6 games just so I could RNG them. So boring, but necessary. I just caught the Giratina after one of them dieing on me (Struggle...). \o\
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    That's really unfortunate hahahah, good luck man!
    Hi, Thomaz! I didn't notice I erased your FC :s Sorry! My safari has Paras. I added you again :)
    Thomaz
    Hey, sorry for the way late reply. Don't worry about it, I've caught Paras long ago. Also, I'm planning on breeding gender only's or genderless Pokés again. I'll contact you for the hatch (of course, if you are still willing to hatch them!). :)
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    It's ok :) Just let me know when you want to trade. I'll be online for the rest of the day and tomorrow Sunday at noon (GMT -5)
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Hi, Thomaz, I'll be able all day so let me know if you need help.
    Hello, I just have a quick question for you, the 3rd gen RNG expert ;)

In the RNG guide it says that Pokemon can be generated by Method H-1, H-2, or H-4. So for example, if I find a frame that has a spread I like (for Method H-1), and I hit it and find out the Pokemon is actually generated by Method H-2, what can I do?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Thomaz
    Sorry for the late reply. Honestly, I'm not sure myself. I've had quite some trouble with it in the past and it feels entirely random to me. I've wasted hours upon hours because I would get H4 instead of H2. I do think you can try to alter it by getting in encounters before you reach the frame or by doing random things like saving, checking your Pokedex, etc. I'm afraid I don't really know either. I'm not the only 'expert' lol.
    Skymin_Flower
    Alright thanks I will give it a try!
    Hey mate, interested in a quick cloning job? Original plus one
    Thomaz
    Oops. I totally forgot about this one. So so sorry. =( Do you still need a clone? Probably not. =/
    a0161613
    a0161613
    It's not a problem! I just got it sorted earlier. But I'll keep you in mind if I need anything else doing.
    Hey Thomaz let me know when you are around/available to trade the HA tyrunt and if you want to do it directly or over the gts
    Thomaz
    Actually, let's just do direct trade. Added you and I'm on.
    Scrying Stan
    Scrying Stan
    added you then(could use the friend safari on my Y) and the rng is a way to supposedly rng on xd gale of darkness on retail but the guide for it is a 'ok' japanese translation of the actual guide so been trying to fill in the gaps the guide left(found at least one hell of a leave out for part of it)
    Thomaz
    Oh that. I've seen the write-up on it but I'm not daring enough to actually try it. Good luck with that! I'll just use the emulator whenever I'll start working on it. Enjoy Tyrunt btw lol.
    Your butterfly eggs are trolls.

B02 - 5,5 - Scatterbug-Continental (♂) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.0.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [2171]

My TSV is 2170 ;__;
    Thomaz
    Sorry man. =( I let someone lock the thread though. Not really likely to find a match and I having to add people every time is annoying lel.
    Fiat500
    Fiat500
    Naaa it's fine, you already traded me an effort with your pattern a while back, and I only would've asked for another if I had found a match. I'm surprised nobody ran the TSVs by Reddit and requested one on the basis that they had a reddit match in mind :s
    Thomaz
    That's also what I had mind, but after a couple of hours, nothing happened and I got bored lol. Wanted to move on with my projects and these eggs were taking space in my boxes.
    Would you mind if I lend the HP Ice Ditto you gave me to LeopardTalon?
    He wants to do a BP for me.
    Thomaz
    Go ahead. I'm planning on making these Ditto's easy to get anyway (let's face it, Repeat Ball Ditto is ugly lel).
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Alright. =)
    Thomaz can you add this to your list?
    Mewtwo
    Timid
    29/22/31/31/29/31
    Thomaz
    Will do. In what ball is it? I assume Master Ball, but let me know for sure.
    #1 Rotom
    #1 Rotom
    Yep master
    Didn't know my mons were on the list hahaha
    Thomaz
    You mind? =P If you do, I can always remove you. Of course you're on the list, you have good resets. =]
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Thanks ^_^, I don't mind haha, I just never knew and thought it was really cool :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…