Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• monkey mons are imo the best mons uve ever made
    Bummer
    Bummer
    gonna make adoptable variations and charge big bucks $$$$ you with me
    brightobject
    brightobject
    I call the shoegazer variant

also imma be uploading some scans for long overdue article stuff !-!
    don't lie, bummer. we all know you secretly draw with the blood of your enemies.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    S̶̺̙̮͕͎͍t̮͖͎̤͞͠o̹̗͎̬͓͖͔̰̮͠p̝̠̖͍͞ͅ ̹ͅa͍̩̤̜̗͔͚͘͘c̱̯̝̜̤̪̥c͍̮̣͠ù͏̭̠͕̯̖͕̫ͅs̷̷̰̰̗̮i̷҉̙͚͚͉̗͇̠͖n̶̥̦͚͚g͙̤̙̟ ̣͍̯͉̠̰͞m̘̼̣̯̻̳͉e̙̥̱͚̹͉͕̫̕ ̗̜͉̳͇̕͞o̸̻̟͓̥̣͇̭͈f̻̦͓̲ ̡̺̞͔͈̞͙͈͖̫s͔̬̗u̗͚̥͇̜c̶̣̙̙h̡͕͓̻̗ ̛҉̖͚̞͎͝f̸̠͉͕̝̪ͅͅo̵͖̱̯̬̱̼͢u͏̣͝l̨̩͝͝ ̶҉̱̜͠ḑ҉̻̜̬̝͕̜e̻̯e̙̣͎͍̦d̸̦̭̦͓͎̣͙̺ͅs̷̡͉̗̮̺.̭̣͎͓̹̦̳̘̣
    what program do you use to draw and what brand is your drawing pad?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Photoshop PS2 with a Bamboo Wacom tablet.
    Jabby
    Jabby
    alright thx alot
    What program do you use to draw your Fakemon? They're all incredible!
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Photoshop PS2 with a Bamboo Wacom tablet.
    boxofkangaroos
    boxofkangaroos
    That's really impressive. How do you go about getting the really clean outlines?
    bummer just a kneejerk reaction to ur miner fakes, seems to be some inconsistency w.r.t shapes (organic versus geometric). I am digging the concept and colors but feel that along with the issue of shape inconsistency the hard hats aren't really integrated well into the design (seem like they are just wearing hard hats and not in possession of some sort of hard hat carapace, if u can dig my meaning)
    brightobject
    brightobject
    man lookin again i rlly like the face you have on the second stage, very menacing and ornery lookin
    Bummer
    Bummer
    What's really pissing me off about this comment is that you wrote it here instead of in the fakemon thread, this is baller advice.

Sadly, I have no clue what you meant by w.r.t, but I conceded that the hats were pretty much slapped on and readjusted the lineart and color scheme on both of them. How's this?
    http://i.imgur.com/ncLFhK4.png
    brightobject
    brightobject
    muuuch better. And lol, i wanted to but felt it was sorta a slapdash post. will post there next time. Only thing I could recommend is maybe giving the first stage bigger eyes/face
    hey i have a quick question if you have time :] do you make all the text you use in banners yourself? sometimes i can tell it's handwritten (lc roles, ru seasonal) but other times it looks like you take a text layer and rough it up a bit or add some flair to it (lc create a team, om teambuilding shop). is this the case and do you have any general tips for incorporating handwritten text / different fonts into banners?
    A vertical banner would be fine @ your BummerEdit. The only possible issue is landscape vs. portrait shrinkage when viewed on Facebook (original size is restored when the image is clicked however or the post is viewed in theater mode).
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I leave it to the fb team to decide which version to use.
    Esmeya
    Esmeya
    I am part of the team. I meant if you wanted to give more pieces in the future you're welcome to do vertical or horizontal banners (whichever suits the piece).
    I was looking through your old-ish art and holy cow your art is the best thing ever. how do you do it
    antemortem
    antemortem
    i taught him everything he knows xDD *blush*
    Matryoshkat
    Matryoshkat
    can u teach me too, ante. teach me your wisdom
    i haven't got a response in the art thread, so could you link me the one for tours? i also wanna make another request so it'd be better if that one goes to the right place. thanks!
    Want me to add those links (or most of them) onto the Special Events page?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Forget about the links, it's more about adding empty pages to the hub so that we know where everything goes. If you're confused about my setup, I can post another without the descriptions.
    bumme what is your avatar even of
    Matryoshkat
    Matryoshkat
    I have no idea what either of you guys are talking about. sounds cool though
    Litra
    Litra
    It's from a show called Samurai Jack. It aired about a decade ago before getting abruptly cancelled, which was a shame given the unique art style. Fortunately, new episodes are in the works.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Sadly, the guy who voiced Aku died :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…