Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am a winoone. i haev a big bewwi and i dwum my bewwi w/ hands if you dont wepost this comment on 10 othew pages i wiww get a 4x atk boost and espeed uw team
    Fwiw you're awesome and a great role model for the youngsters on this site.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    thanks, i'm glad i can help people out and i appreciate the message :)
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    I recently found out you do yt stuff so I'm gonna check it out soon. I might bombard you with questions on discord if you don't mind, I'm planning to livestream battle frontier stuff (I suck at competitive metas) myself.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Always down to talk and help people out, but yea I'd prefer it over discord. Glad you're checking it out and have a nice day
    Can I say that I am really unset that luck qualified to the next round of NU when I have been logged in every day messaging everyday waiting everyday and I get kicked out of the competition because they timed out and asked for an extension and still made no effort to meet a deadline. How is this fair?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Glad to look into it when I’m fully awake, gimme an hour or two
    Wait, you're not tier leader anymore? I guess that would explain Joey's joke post yesterday... Who's the new leader? I can't seem to find any information about this.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    It’ll be up in the near future, but don’t worry: I am still around to help out OU whenever possible. I care about you guys and the metagame plenty! I’ll try to remain on council and the moderation team as well.
    another thanks for leading the OU and NU forums. Loved your posts! Sad that your moderating duties (atleast here) are now gone i'm assuming, but they were epic and so were your posts. So congrats on the BW circuit champion!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I'm still a moderator currently and I look forward to helping out in the future when I can, but thank you for the kind words friend and looking forward to the future!
    hi when pupl -6 prefer later in the week to figure out new meta stuff
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    can u do like 7-8pm or is that too late? there's a wcop game atm and then i wanna pick up dinner/eat, but i can push back the latter if this is urgent
    MZ
    MZ
    7pm should be fine
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    hmu around then friendo
    On rain sample ou team you made, why did you give toad hydro pump + weather ball instead of grass knot? the only super effective move the whole team has against opposing water is a volt switch.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    what water types do you need to hit with grass know? earth power destroys toxapex, you 2hko slowbro regardless.

having 2 water moves gives you the option for a strong and accurate move, also being able to hit in and outside of rain.

hope this helps
    Insolar
    Insolar
    I was concerned about facing another seismitoad. if the enemy toad wasn't already injured much, without knot, our toad would get toxiced or we'd have to switch to magearna.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    opposing seismitoad isn't really used post-dracovish ban. it's only really used on rain, which you handle easily. earth power also 2hkos it
    hey man, i won tlenit1 in the round of NU Open and in the post show that he won, LOL
    Hey Finch, just came from Pokeaim's Miltank vid and wanted to know that the Miltank EVs are for. Love you on YT too man I'm the Egg Salad Sandwich guy in the comments :>
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    EQ damage helps improve rollz vs magearna and marowak, sdef helps you soft check Aegislash and Dragapult, speed creeps magearna bisharp other base 100s and with max hp u live 2 eq from alolan marowak always
    Lan
    Lan
    Thanksies!
    Just want to say I love your frequent uploads on youtube they are entertaining to watch and also help me learn to get better <3 thanks so much for putting your time into those videos
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    no problem, I'm glad to help and looking forward to continued growth of my channel! Thanks so much for the support and have a great day
    yo finch big fan fan just wondering what are the EVs on that SR+3a alolawak you made? haven't touched ladder since DLC dropped and I'm curious
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Lives Psychic at +1 from Volcarona. I have multiple spreads and have used it in multiple videos, so both do that, but one spread also outruns all Corvi and paralyzed Urshifu whereas the other spread outruns Corvi/Tar with 0 speed and also always tanks LO Zam
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    also, glad you enjoy :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…