Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oops, my bad. Didn't think it was for the sqa thread as it was an opinion based question. Thanks for the link on the boots discussion. This is gonna take a while to read

That being said, I have a couple questions about the viability thread
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    Also, if say, Dragapult is nominated to s rank as well, the council is in full agreement but the same on hundred from earlier are split in about 51-49 in favor of no, what would be the outcome?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Default would be sticking to status quo and then I’d bring it up for discussion in the thread and use that as a tiebreak next time if opinions are still right.

if the council is ever in full agreement, it’s clear cut. Not sure I understand the last Q about pult
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    That Dragapult example is when the conditions are all council members agree that it should b S rank while a sample size of users is a hundred. This size is basically just the number of users that are discussing Dragapult's rank and out of the a hundred, it's a split 51 where it stays where it is with 49 ranking it up to S
    how are u fincher nater
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I am alright, you?
    oliVes
    oliVes
    damn literally 3 hours late, anyway, doing p good. ur latest vid pretty fire
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    We got a VR video and a winners/losers of cinderace video coming out soon, too!!! Thank you
    You once ran a SpDef Corv spread with 248 HP / 44 Def / 216+ SpD. Could you elaborate on it please?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    That was back when Urshifu was in the tier; it clinched living Adamant Choice Band Urshifu’s Close Combat and Wicked Blow after SR, but the rest was in SDef to help against various special attackers. It is a very outdated spread for the current metagame.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    more damage and paralysis chance. you can use tbolt if you really want.

well, what else fulfills the roles i alluded to above
    Red Raven
    Red Raven
    I never even realized that thunder had higher paralysis than thunderbolt. Guess I'll try that

Well, that's a good point. I'll try that as well after I'm no longer tilted. Thanks a lot Finch
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    np gl
    not sure if top 150 was only for pastebin or current ladder at time of survey completion. currently 111 but wasn't in pastebin at the time you took it.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Only the time of, but I’ll be sure to go out of my way to check out your responses anyway! Thanks and have a good day
    Do you think there is any way G-Darm could be balanced. Awful longevity, new ways to wall it (waters, regenerator), heavily prediction reliant, easier to revenge kill it, priority (Rila) and competition from other pivots like Cinder/Pult that can switch moves and U-Turn out of any unfavorable situation.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I believe it is ridiculously broken due to being overpowered, but included it in the survey to hear from others. If I am the only person feeling this way, the public should have the power. So let’s see how that turns out
    Been curious, you ever felt overwhelmed rating every generation of OU in the Smogon discord?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I help out when I can and if I’m busy I don’t respond usually. It’s good to help people improve at the game — something I take pride in
    what does "Do you meet any of the following requirements: played SS OU in SPL XII, played 3 or more SS OU games in SSD IV, and/or made 2020 OU Circuit playoffs" mean?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    If you don’t know what it means, then you definitely don’t meet any of the criteria and you can simply respond no.
    Ur local kangaroo
    Congrats on 6K on YouTube!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    In SS? It’s ok, good sand setter and check to a number of special attackers, but the lack of pursuit kills it. Only works on a limited amount of teams, especially with Hippo improving
    Rae
    Rae
    What teams would you say it fits on? More BO/Balance teams?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Almost strictly Sand balance with Drill
    PKS No Shucks
    PKS No Shucks
    Yeah I get what you're saying brotha but I like hearing the team is creative what I shot for partly lol I've changed the team a lot so far and this seems gel decently...well for now at least lol
    PKS No Shucks
    PKS No Shucks
    And scarf buzz is underrated in my opinion sneaky good but I am only mid ladder lol
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    scarf buzz doesnt have the strength to get surprise OHKOs and loses the bulk it needs to check a lot of things though. not to mention it invit in fairy types, pex, bulky waters, etc. -- just does not mesh well with the remainder
    Hi finch! I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your psychic terrain video, and it gave me good ideas for the future!
    Finch how the fuck are you not a staff member yet I mean you're practically synonymous with the forums at this point
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I am a member of the OU and NU moderation teams and contribute to a plethora of different parts of Smogon. While I may not show on the "staff member" tab as I am not a super moderator, I love helping out and am always around to help you if needed. Never hesitate to reach out my friend
    StarFalcon555
    StarFalcon555
    thank you finch-senpai uwu
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…