CPrime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, a few more things:
    1. Make sure the Pokemon have the OT ID from each respective game.
    2. Make sure you use the 1st FC in my sig.
    3. Make sure you keep the Ditto as they are flawless and Fully Redis.
    4. Make sure you don't want the Pokemon back.
    5. Make sure you don't use Voice Chat. :) Kinda personal want.
    6. Make sure you get online when I do, as this makes things quick and easy.
    7. Let me know when you can trade.
    8. You don't have to quote the post, just say ok and answer number 7.
    See, the problem with Emerald is that the seed is always 0, no matter what. And frame advancement just goes at 60 frames per second instead of controllable journal flips and stuff. Otherwise it would be so much easier...
    Thanks! I can only do shinies right now, but I am going to learn the rest soon enough. After Platinum, I'll learn for Soul Silver. After that, who know's...FireRed/LeafGreen maybe? (since my dog ate my Emerald >_<)
    I can't, but try asking The Giratina Man. He is usually pretty good about doing them.
    I wish I could help an give you some advice, but I'm clueless as to how RNG works.

Maybe Eppie could give you some advice. Eppie pretty much only does Emerald RNG's (as far as I know).
    Sweet, thanks man. That's an extra three credits for that move, just so you know. :)
    All right, cool. You can go ahead and do the Manectrics if you want. I really don't mind. Thanks, CPrime.
    Yeah, I remember now, that's why it was so hard. Don't even worry about Wish on Wigglytuff then. I'd like Wigglytuff to be Impish and as close to flawless as possible. Jynx's IVs can be a little off, but yes, I would like it to have a 31 speed IV and as close to flawless as possible as well. There's no rush on these either. Take your time. Thanks. :)
    That would be awesome. Really though, if it's too much trouble, don't worry about it. The other one I wanted was an Impish Wigglytuff with Seismic Toss and Counter, and if possible, Wish. The last person I asked to do this though turned it down because it was too hard to breed with Wish, so it's not required. Would you be able to do that one?
    Hmm... Would a Hasty Jynx with 31/x/0/31/31/31, Forewarn, and Counter be too hard?
    Sorry, I saw your VM earlier, but I still haven't decided yet. I've got it narrowed down to two pokemon though. I'll let you know what I want tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…