Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish and Thunder Wave are a must. It can perform as a blissey in uu but also gets wish so you might as well use seismic toss. The last attack is your choice. If you need stealth rock use it or use counter with all that hp. You also could use other attacks like ice punch but you can decide that.

Well that is really as low as Salamence can get on both ends of defense...

To be that low in both defenses he must have a defense lowering nature in one and bad ivs in the other.

If you can try to make the HP 339, as it gives you the best number when using Life Orb.

I find HP and Defense important to Mence to make sure it can survive big hits.

Hey I have some questions about My Pokemon Ranch...

1) Can you trade for the pokemon multiple times? Like get multiple Mews?
2) Can you deposit a Pokemon with Diamond and pick it up with your Pearl?
3) Fainlly, can you trade Pokemon to it from Pearl, reset that Pearl, and take all the Pokemon back?

Well, I've just got a q:

My little cousin just went and did something to my AR, and now my DS doesn't recognise it. I've tried to do everything (clean everything, etc), and still, it doesn't work.

Is there anything else I could do to fix it?

Or do I have to buy it again?

All answers will be appreciated. ASAP, I'll rebuy today if I can't fix it. Then it'll come 1/2 days.
There's a very simple solution to this. This has happened to me before, but I fixed it.

1/ With the console powered off, hold A+B.
2/ Power up the console while still holding A+B.
3/ As soon as the Nintendo screen is displayed, before our screen stating this product is not endorsed by Nintendo, press and hold Start and Select while keeping hold of A+B.
4/ Continue to hold these buttons until the Main Action Replay screen is displayed, then release. Your product is reset, and will accept codes once more.

If that doesn't work, then follow this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tQjI5mTM8

Is there a thread were you post movesets you created?
Need help with this.

How does one reset for Colosseum/XD Pokemon? I feel like doing a run of both of them but I'm not sure on how to do so.

If I use Magma Storm and switch out Heatran, does magma storms effect end?

Also, where is the list of magic speed numbers? I can't find them on the forums. I'm not asking for the analysis page, just the list.

Well use a synchronizer with an impish nature but really, you cant change what pokemon show up. just catch one abra and start breeding.

This is an emerald question so next time put it on the r/s/e board where they have their own simple question/simple answer thread.

I looked under Raichu's profile (UU tier) and...why is Nastly Plot/Surf illegal?

Couldn't that be said for Lava Plume/Nasty Plot (if it's possible)?

Does a Pokemon who has Gyro Ball depend on its own ATK strength besides its speed?

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I looked under Raichu's profile (UU tier) and...why is Nastly Plot/Surf illegal?

Couldn't that be said for Lava Plume/Nasty Plot (if it's possible)?

Does a Pokemon who has Gyro Ball depend on its own ATK strength besides its speed?
Yes, Gyro Ball depends on it's Attack and Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)