Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the Roselia collector on Route 214 for S.Atk, 6 Magikarps for speed on Route 205.... Where is the place for fastest training of HP EV? (with Pkrs and Power item), and how many EV pts do you gain per battle if it's a trainer?

The route south of Solaceon town, there is a Farm Girl right north to the bike mud slide bit. She has 5 bidoofs lvl15, each one gives 1 HP Ev.
With pokerus and power items and vitamins, you need to battle her 3 times to get 250 HP EVs.

Out of the following Pokemon, which 3 should I use for Battle Tower (Single)?

Garchomp @ ___? [Jolly - Substitute, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Sword Dance];

Latias @ Soul Dew [Timid - Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Recover];

Wobbuffet @ Leftovers [Calm - Encore, Counter, Destiny Bond, Mirror Coat];

Electivire @ Expert Belt [Adamant - Cross Chop, Earthquake, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch];

Starmie @ Petaya Berry [Modest - Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf, Psychic];

Blissey @ Leftovers [Bold - Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Thunder Wave, Softboiled];

Bronzong @ Leftovers [Relaxed - Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Hypnosis, Stealth Rock];

Weavile @ Life Orb/Focus Sash [Jolly - Ice Punch, Pursuit, Night Slash, Brick Break]

Out of the following Pokemon, which 3 should I use for Battle Tower (Single)?

Garchomp @ ___? [Jolly - Substitute, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Sword Dance];

Latias @ Soul Dew [Timid - Calm Mind, Thunderbolt, Dragon Pulse, Recover];

Wobbuffet @ Leftovers [Calm - Encore, Counter, Destiny Bond, Mirror Coat];

Electivire @ Expert Belt [Adamant - Cross Chop, Earthquake, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch];

Starmie @ Petaya Berry [Modest - Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf, Psychic];

Blissey @ Leftovers [Bold - Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Thunder Wave, Softboiled];

Bronzong @ Leftovers [Relaxed - Gyro Ball, Earthquake, Hypnosis, Stealth Rock];

Weavile @ Life Orb/Focus Sash [Jolly - Ice Punch, Pursuit, Night Slash, Brick Break]
Stealth rock is horrible in 3v3, unless you have roar. Replace that with something and use Garchomp/Bronzong/Latias.

EDIT: sp.atk will be lati
sp.df will also be lati
df will be bronzong
atk will be garchomp

I think soul dew is banned on the battle tower.

female salamence w/ dragon pulse and fire blast = it not being transfered to the offspring when bred with a ditto?
Yes, only males can pass moves along. Including Egg moves, and TMs. But also even if it was male. I don't think bagon learns Fire Blast, so it wouldn't have fire blast.

Stealth rock is horrible in 3v3, unless you have roar. Replace that with something and use Garchomp/Bronzong/Latias.

EDIT: sp.atk will be lati
sp.df will also be lati
df will be bronzong
atk will be garchomp

I think soul dew is banned on the battle tower.

I tried to enter with Soul Dew it didn't say BANNED like my Darkrai (BANNED!)

It's not random but it depends in the personality value (PID) which you can't control so you don't have a way to know before hand what you are going to get.

How do you determine if Wurmple will evolve into Cascoon, or Silcoon?

According to my Pokemon walkthrough book its not random.

According to Bulbapedia:

"Wurmple evolves into either Cascoon or Silcoon, based on its personality value. Thus, a given Wurmple's evolution is random."

I can't say for sure, but I've always thought until now that it was based on the time of day. I guess not, though.

Soul Dew's not banned exactly, it just doesn't work.

exactly, you can enter with your soul dew latios but his stats won´t be increased, so in battle tower soul dew doesn't have any effect you are only wasting the item slot of latios.

how much does wise glasses and expert belt increase damage by? and same with wise glasses with accuracy.

Wise glasses and Muscle Belt (I think that's the name) increase special/physical attacks by 10% regardless of type.

Wise Glasses=special attack
Muscle Belt=physical attack

Expert Belt raises the attack by 20% if it is a super-effective hit.

I'm not sure about wide lens (you said wise glasses for accuracy, but wide lens is the item that raises accuracy) IIRC, it's 10%, but I'm not sure.

SBP 8: Who should I SR?!

I'm very interested in Soft Reseting for SBP 8 and I'm not sure if this is where this question should go, but who should i SR for?! I have access to Pokemon Colosseum, Wishmaker Jirachi Bonus Disk (obviously >.>), Sapphire, Fire Red, and Emerald Pokemon / Move Tutors. I already have a good physical Jirachi so that is sort of the last pokemon I want to do, but if another punches or icy wind Wishmkr Jirachi is what smogon wants I'll do it without hesitation. (That is if I get in >.>) Meh... maybe I'll try to chain for gold Misdreavuses.

Got a bit of an "oh-sheet" question. Upon trying to play My Pokemon Ranch, today, I received the following error:

"Could not access the save data,
so the game cannot be played.

Visit support.nintendo.com
ERROR CODE: 101000

Press the Power Button for more
than 4 seconds and turn off the
power."

Are my stored Pokemon doomed to a limbo existence, unable to be recalled from the game? Or can this be remedied somehow?

Got a bit of an "oh-sheet" question. Upon trying to play My Pokemon Ranch, today, I received the following error:

"Could not access the save data,
so the game cannot be played.

Visit support.nintendo.com
ERROR CODE: 101000

Press the Power Button for more
than 4 seconds and turn off the
power."

Are my stored Pokemon doomed to a limbo existence, unable to be recalled from the game? Or can this be remedied somehow?

If its from a SD card, I had a similar problem with my colloseum files on my memory card. All I did was blow on it and the GC slot, then re-inserted. The same concept works on the SD card. I do it all the time to my micro SD card >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back