Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any other DPPt top-threats who fell from grace aside of Infernape?
Also, is Flamehrower/Shadow Ball/HP Ice/Overheat a good moveset from Shadow Tag Scarf Shandera? Also, should I run CM Shandera with a Modest nature, or Timid? Is Specs Shandera also a valid revenge-killer?

Are there any other DPPt top-threats who fell from grace aside of Infernape?
Also, is Flamehrower/Shadow Ball/HP Ice/Overheat a good moveset from Shadow Tag Scarf Shandera? Also, should I run CM Shandera with a Modest nature, or Timid? Is Specs Shandera also a valid revenge-killer?
Too many to list,
Yes, but replace flamethrower with energy ball,
Modest,
Less so than scarf, due to low 80 base speed.

How does Kerudio learn Sword of Mystery?

How does Kerudio learn Sword of Mystery?
From Bulba:
"It is the signature move of Keldeo; however, this Pokémon is only able to learn the move via tutoring when the three musketeers are also in the party. When the four are brought to the forest Keldeo used to reside in, the trio will teach Keldeo the move."

After you transfer a Pokemon from 4th gen via Pokeshifter, what superficial information carries over? Can you see the location met/hatch location this time? Does it keep the date caught in the previous gen? I know the ball you caught it in stays.

Or is it just like Pal Park, where it just says something like "From Sinnoh/Kanto" on whatever date you transferred it?

How do moves that hit multiple Pokemon work in triple battles? Rock Slide, Water Spout, Surf, Earthquake, Perish Song, etc.

Micle Berry last generation when used made your next attack always hit. Is that the same for this generation?

Also, when the Micle Berry is thrown using the skill Fling, what is the effect that the pokemon that is hit by it? Is it raised accuracy one stage like it states on Serebii or the same, old effect?

Will Infernape really dive into UU?
Well, Blaziken's really just become better than Infernape. Excellent Attack, the newly enhanced Hi Jump Kick, Speed Boost... Blaziken's just the better choice now. Add to that, people are already using Blaziken more than Infernape now. Since tiers not named BL or Uber are defined based on usage, it's entirely possible that Infernape will drop to UU. That being said, if Infernape turns out to be too powerful for UU, it'll get put in BL. At least, I think that's how this works...

Well, Blaziken's really just become better than Infernape. Excellent Attack, the newly enhanced Hi Jump Kick, Speed Boost... Blaziken's just the better choice now. Add to that, people are already using Blaziken more than Infernape now. Since tiers not named BL or Uber are defined based on usage, it's entirely possible that Infernape will drop to UU. That being said, if Infernape turns out to be too powerful for UU, it'll get put in BL. At least, I think that's how this works...
If I use SD Blaziken, should it be this
@ Wide Lens
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Hi Jump Kick
- Stone Edge
?

If a magnet pull zone and shadow tag shandera face off, can the zone switch?
No, this has nothing to do with anything you are misunderstanding with the other situation which is when two shadow taggers face it other.
In that case both are able to switch out.
In the scenario you describe shandera may switch out but magnezone would remain trapped.

Go for Guts if you've got other things capable of switching in to Doryuuzu and hurting it(or pHazing it like Skarm). If you rely on Roob as your main Dory check, then Iron Fist is better than Guts since it assures a KO on Doryuuzu with Mach Punch.

I read somewhere that the main legendaires in the game can not be caught shiny. Is this true? thanks
Semi-correct. Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini are programmed to not appear shiny at all. However, there is a way to get around this, for Reshiram and Zekrom at least. Before battling Reshiram/Zekrom, fill up your party and PC completely so you have absolutely no room left, then battle the legendary. You will NOT be forced to catch it and you can re-battle it at Dragon Spiral Tower after the game is over. There it CAN be shiny.

If you use the Transfer Machine to send a Shiny Beast over to a 5th gen game, and trade the Shiny Beast to another 5th gen game without using it for the event, can you use it for the event in the second 5th gen game?

Question:

Will pokemon from Heartgold be able to move to black and white? I have heard rumors that Poliwrath can't get Ice Punch anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)