Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please could somebody trade me a Zorua/Zoroark? Apparently migrating a shiny dog normally stops the event from working, so I can't get my own.

Please PM me if you can trade me one.

How exactly do the ground shaking spots work? I just started playing and I want to get a Drillbur in Wellspring Cave.

Is the best strategy to just use repels and walk around until one of those clouds pops up, or is there a better way?

How exactly do the ground shaking spots work? I just started playing and I want to get a Drillbur in Wellspring Cave.

Is the best strategy to just use repels and walk around until one of those clouds pops up, or is there a better way?
There will only be one in the area, and it is set the moment you walk in. You can't just stay in a area and wait for one to pop up. The best bet would probably be to go back and forth between areas and look to see if one is there

I received a Japanese Snivy via the GTS. Its name is its Japanese name, in Japanese characters.
When it evolves, will its name change or will its name always be " ツタージャ " ?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Who is the best user of U-Turn in Gen V OU?
Probably Scizor
Or Flygon
Mienshao is also a good user, with 105 Speed and Regenerate.
Please could somebody trade me a Zorua/Zoroark? Apparently migrating a shiny dog normally stops the event from working, so I can't get my own.

Please PM me if you can trade me one.
Please can someone please PM me if they could help me get aa Zorua/Zoroark? Thanks in advance.
Try the Wi-Fi forum, and don't bump your questions so soon.

They're generated by the RNG as you move; just use a Repel and run around until you see one.

Are we allowed to talk about ROMs on these forums?
No.

If you have a normal 6v6 team in 4th Gen and transfer it over to B/W, will there be big effect on battling with the same team from 4th? (e.g. new abilities, moves, hold items)

I've been trying to find some discussion regarding the Wi-Fi meta (i.e. Team preview, 3 out of 6), but I can't seem to find any. Is there any, or does nobody take wi-fi seriously?

It depends on what set you're trying to run. The OU analysis page for Carracosta (sp?) has suggestions.

I had a few questions myself...

1. How do you guys do a 6v6, all set to lv 100 battle on Wi fi? I could use a lot of help there.

2. Does the lv 50 wifi option only allow 3 pokemon?

3. I'm assuming pokesav is illegal to talk about here. If not, I'll have more questions.

Thanks!

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Not sure if this is the right thread for this question, but I can't think of anywhere better to put it. Has anyone else been having a lot of trouble getting the forums to load recently, or is it just me? Makes sense if it's heavy traffic due to the games released, but I just want to make sure it isn't a problem on my end.
Where are the best places to EV train?
Also why does every Pokemon after the E4 have bounce, and are like level 65+?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101974
And I don't think anyone can say exactly why that is except the developers; it's just how they designed the game.

It depends on what set you're trying to run. The OU analysis page for Carracosta (sp?) has suggestions.

I had a few questions myself...

1. How do you guys do a 6v6, all set to lv 100 battle on Wi fi? I could use a lot of help there.

2. Does the lv 50 wifi option only allow 3 pokemon?

3. I'm assuming pokesav is illegal to talk about here. If not, I'll have more questions.

Thanks!
Carracosta should be adamant, unless you're going mixed Shell-Smash, in which case, roll a die; I've never been able to find a good nature for mixed sets.

But I too am also a little curious as to where anyone can find the mechanics, rules, and set-up for various battle formats. Does Gen V even still have tag/multi battles for four people? And if so, how do those work? The level 50 thing seems cool too, but I really just can't seem to find any site or person to explain how it all works.

And voodoopimp, I have issues with loading it too, it's not just you

Is there a list of UU pokemon yet? I noticed pokemon online has a UU tier for 5th gen but I'm skeptical as to which pokemon are allowed or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)