Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - VGC edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a very slow option. considering you only get one exp per step, when you can run through the elite 4 and probably get 3000+ exp for each mon you kill

So a few of my Pokemon have been fully EVd by me, so now I want to get them to lvl 100. What's the best way of doing this? Audino training? Or I saw some people left Pokemon in the daycare and ran in the battle subway. Since my Pokemon are fully EVd with that effect their stats? Or is there a better alternative?
I'm gonna apologize up front if my answer seems vague or unhelpful... I'll trust that someone will fill in the blanks.

If you complete an interlink mission, you'll be rewarded with any number of 'bonuses' that will help you in your game play. When activated in your game, the bonuses can include speedy egg hatching, increased money earned in battle, and decreased prices at pokemarts... among many others.

One of these is the feature that enables your pokemon to gain experience at an increased rate... and by increased, I mean more than just the regular traded pokemon + lucky egg + elite 4 run/Audio farm.

I'm not clear on whether or not there is a specific mission that needs to be completed to gain this power, but my understanding is that once activated, it lasts only 3 minutes... and that this power + Audino farming gets the job done within that time.

I hope this isn't a stupid question but what are these "bye/play" cards I read about in a few warstories?
When the finalists lounge has a strange number of people like 47 or something, they hand out cards and if you draw a certain type you don't have to battle an extra round to be in the official finalist lounge.

When the finalists lounge has a strange number of people like 47 or something, they hand out cards and if you draw a certain type you don't have to battle an extra round to be in the official finalist lounge.

o.o oh wow. pretty neat, I'm liking this. even if it's all luck based.

I'm gonna apologize up front if my answer seems vague or unhelpful... I'll trust that someone will fill in the blanks.

If you complete an interlink mission, you'll be rewarded with any number of 'bonuses' that will help you in your game play. When activated in your game, the bonuses can include speedy egg hatching, increased money earned in battle, and decreased prices at pokemarts... among many others.

One of these is the feature that enables your pokemon to gain experience at an increased rate... and by increased, I mean more than just the regular traded pokemon + lucky egg + elite 4 run/Audio farm.

I'm not clear on whether or not there is a specific mission that needs to be completed to gain this power, but my understanding is that once activated, it lasts only 3 minutes... and that this power + Audino farming gets the job done within that time.
I just looked it up. The Entralink Missions can cause you to get double EXP for up to an hour. Sweet.

Are there any held items not allowed at this point (items not available in BW yet)? I'd like to know before I go on a wild goose chase to track down things like status-healing berries and super effective damage-reducing berries.

Are there any held items not allowed at this point (items not available in BW yet)? I'd like to know before I go on a wild goose chase to track down things like status-healing berries and super effective damage-reducing berries.
I believe all the items obtainable up to this point are allowed. Super effective damage reducing berries are only obtainable in Dream World which is causing some problems for me since I need two and my VGC is in two days...

I believe all the items obtainable up to this point are allowed. Super effective damage reducing berries are only obtainable in Dream World which is causing some problems for me since I need two and my VGC is in two days...
Go on IRC. I'm sure someone will be willing to give you one :)

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
Wait, so which items are unobtainable right now?
To my knowledge, the following berries have not yet been officially released: Liechi Berry, Ganlon Berry, Salac Berry, Petaya Berry, Apicot Berry, Enigma Berry, Micle Berry, Custap Berry, Jaboca Berry and Rowap Berry. I'm not 100% sure on this, though.

I need a Pokemon with a 0 Speed IV so that I can pass that stat down through breeding. Without RNGing, is there an easy way to either find a 0 Speed Pokemon, or check the Pokemon in my PC to see if any of them have a 0 Speed IV?

How does one join/ally with the Mighty Ducks, and where can one find out more information on such ducks?

(Has google searched to no avail:/)

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
How does one join/ally with the Mighty Ducks, and where can one find out more information on such ducks?

(Has google searched to no avail:/)
We're just a group of friends that have been on Smogon for a long time. It's nothing more than a silly gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)