Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

I was wondering : why is custap berry unrealeased in National Dex AG ? I'd like to put it on my wobbuffet but it just tells me it is unrealeased. Is it a bug ? Is that the case with other objects too ?

I was wondering : why is custap berry unrealeased in National Dex AG ? I'd like to put it on my wobbuffet but it just tells me it is unrealeased. Is it a bug ? Is that the case with other objects too ?
Because Nat Dex is a disgusting mess without any thought put into it. Because the only unreleased items ported over are ones that are Pokemon-specific, like Soul Dew or mega stones.

Hello! I have a question:
I am building a team, and I want my Wimessir-F to learn Trick room. However, it is said that she can't learn it but actually she can by TM. Do you have an idea to help me please?

Hello! I have a question:
I am building a team, and I want my Wimessir-F to learn Trick room. However, it is said that she can't learn it but actually she can by TM. Do you have an idea to help me please?
Only male Indeedee can learn Trick Room by TM; the females cannot, so the simulator is correct that she can't learn it, unfortunately. :c
(It's pretty strange, to be honest - the females do seem like they would be much better at using it.)

Hey guys. While making a few teams ( one involving only gen 4 legendarys ) I noticed that there are some moves missing.
Their special moves. Giratina ( shadow force ), Dialga ( Roar of time ), Palkia etc...
Is there a reason why thoso moves are missing or did someone just forget em ?
still love this game but someone pls add them into the game D:

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributor
PS Admin
Hey guys. While making a few teams ( one involving only gen 4 legendarys ) I noticed that there are some moves missing.
Their special moves. Giratina ( shadow force ), Dialga ( Roar of time ), Palkia etc...
They exist in the game, did you miss-spell them maybe?
1584301389505.png

They exist in the game, did you miss-spell them maybe?
Alternatively, what generation are you building in? If it's Gen 8, the moves aren't currently available because the creation trio itself isn't currently available.

Out of curosity, is there a way to acess the april fools version of showdown without it being april 1st? When I tried to search a link, it didn't work.

userstats is concurrent online users. I don't think there is a resource like the one your describing.
Unfort. Is there a place that shows the data from userstats in a more readable form, or a way to extract the data? I want to calculate the average activity on Showdown, and a dense mouseover line graph isn't going to cut it.

Probably the best you could use is smogon's usage page and look at the number of battles there. https://www.smogon.com/stats/
It's these numbers, right?
showdown data.PNG

I considered doing that, but I couldn't find data for some formats, most crucially RandBats.

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Unfort. Is there a place that shows the data from userstats in a more readable form, or a way to extract the data? I want to calculate the average activity on Showdown, and a dense mouseover line graph isn't going to cut it.

It's these numbers, right?
View attachment 230946
I considered doing that, but I couldn't find data for some formats, most crucially RandBats.
You need to go in the specific format and see it, as I dont think thats it. Sadly, I dont think theres a way to see randomized formats for this.

Replays are saved under the userid, which is the name made all lowercase and all characters that arent letters or numbers removed. Hence why the name in search results looks like that. There simply arent any replays for that account.
How could someone who's #2 on the ladder have no replays?

Question regarding RBY mechanics. In RBY there was a badge boost glitch which, if you aren't familiar with it, reapplied every time you boosted your stats. Did this also happen in link battles? If it did I think it would probably be needed to applied to RBY battles henceforth. If this is an issue with the player base you could just implement a clause to remedy this. For example a 0 Badge clause where we assume every player has 0 badges.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)