Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
In this file, the numbers in the brackets refer to generations, right? What do all the letters after the numbers mean?
L = Level, E = Egg Move, V = Virtual Console, T = Tutor, M = (Technical) Machine (TM)
okay i know i said i was done but im getting an error running it and i want to know how to fix it:
internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:651
throw err;
^

Error: Cannot find module 'C:\Users\ignat\Desktop\tthing\Pokemon-Showdown-Client-EarlySM\Pokemon-Showdown-Client-08bd977363175cb8ae434e8b2f0b6d240f7b193d\data\Pokemon-Showdown-778c62dfeeb3dbea33e24fcfdad5ce00278ac79f\data\githooks'
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:649:15)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:575:25)
at Function.Module.runMain (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:862:12)
at internal/main/run_main_module.js:21:11

how do i fix this?
Sent you a message so we stop flooding the thread.

Hey guys,
I'm currently working on a Statistics project at my school that will involve using Pokemon Showdown, and one of the criteria for this project is that I ask a "relevant" statistical question and answer it. My teacher has some questions about the "relevancy" of an online Pokemon Battling simulator, and to demonstrate that this in fact is a relevant study I'm about to carry out, I wanted to provide some numbers as to the average number of users throughout a given day on Showdown. I normally see around 7,000~12,000 users online at a given time, but is there any way that I could access some more specific statistics? Thanks for the help!

Oh and sorry if this isn't a relevant thread (that I shouldn't have posted here). I'm a bit rusty on the rules :( Feel free to take it down if it's against the community guidelines.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I have been lurking as a guest on the main Showdown server for awhile and I saw a reference to something called a permalock. What exactly is that and how would you get one?
A lock that never expires. Its given to users who constantly break rules and get punished with temporary punishments (ex: temporary punishments aren't getting the user to stop their behavior), as well as those who break major rules (doxxing for example).

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
A lock that never expires. Its given to users who constantly break rules and get punished with temporary punishments (ex: temporary punishments aren't getting the user to stop their behavior), as well as those who break major rules (doxxing for example).
is there a list of permalocked users?

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
would it be possible to combine glicko/gxe values from 2 separate alts into one overall value? if so, what would the formula be?

I create an account and made a team but when the day after I came to Battle, my team was not there. I don't know why cause I save my team HELPP

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
I create an account and made a team but when the day after I came to Battle, my team was not there. I don't know why cause I save my team HELPP
did you clear your cookies? do you not allow PS to use cookies?
or are you playing on the downloadable version? (clearing cookies deletes teams, the downloadable version often deletes teams when you close it)

Why is gender default to random each game instead of forcing the player to chose one? Is it so that moves like Attract don't have an unfair advantage if a Pokemon's gender is set to the opposite of the default?

Yo, im making a server and i want to "link" my custom client to it, but idk how to do that.
-I already have the server working (with its link)
-In my case the server is hosted by glitch.com (if having a server hosted by a website is relevant), so the server files are on cloud and probably cant interact to my PC files (or thats what i think)
-Already pasted "data" from server to client, using testclient.html on chrome goes well.
-

So, now i dont have any clue of how to "send" the client info to my server, have been looking for answer the last three days and nothing.

Ideas of what is wrong?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)