BH Balanced Hackmons

Quite frankly, Deoxys-Speed is a pretty poor mon in the metagame. Especially if it is a suicide lead without Mold Breaker, as you are just asking for Magic Bounce to come in, since your Psycho boost does like no damage. I really don't understand the point of Magic guard when you are leading with it so it won't switch in to hazards and the only mon this helps against is Sand Stream TTar which isn't that common anyway.

Even if you want to use a suicide lead Mega Gengar is usually better, as it can provide offensive presence, as well as bluffing to be the more common offensive setup Mold Breaker set.

Deo-S has 95 base attack so it is not going to be doing much even with 200 BP reversal, if you want something gimmicky like that running Counter/Mirror Coat would be better. On this particular set Spectral Thief might even be a option if he didn't mention that this is a lead.
I agree, it was mostly for specific threats like Tyranitar-Mega:

252 Atk Deoxys-Speed Reversal (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Tyranitar-Mega: 416-492 (102.9 - 121.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Counter and Mirror Coat can be risky, especially on a Mixed sweeper that can use either, such as Rayquaza-Mega.

And I know it has low Attack and feel Destiny Bond is best.

Last edited:
Tyranitar-Mega @ White Herb
Ability: Simple
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Earthquake
- Accelerock
- Darkest Lariat

You set up, they die. Hopefully. I didn't check to see if there were any checks, so it's probably not invincible. Try it anyways.

Tyranitar-Mega @ White Herb
Ability: Simple
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Earthquake
- Accelerock
- Darkest Lariat

You set up, they die. Hopefully. I didn't check to see if there were any checks, so it's probably not invincible. Try it anyways.
Why not Diamond Storm? Why not Knock Off or Pursuit? Why not Precipice Blades or Thousand Arrows. TTar likes its bulk, so why Shell Smash over Shift gear. Then again, I’m very inexperienced at the meta shrug

Reactions: OM!
Neck Rope There's a few issues with the set. Your current set is walled by pretty much any Unaware who isn't weak to your STAB. Accelrock, even at +4, doesn't threaten any common Prankster Haze user and you don't need the priority to hit much else since Pixilate Diancie outspeeds anyway with Extreme Speed. The set is also hard-walled by Shedinja and very vulnerable to Imposter.

If you're running Simple Smash on a Dark-type, you really have no reason not to run Power Trip. The coverage moves are also somewhat iffy. The similar Unburden set runs Sunsteel Strike to bypass a number of checks to the set and also uses Unburden + Imprison to check Imposter, although it could sub in another coverage move if it desired.

BoopToOblivion I assume he's running Accelrock for priority, though Diamond Storm would be stronger and would synergize nicely with Simple.

Knock Off/Pursuit would be inferior to Power Trip on a Smash Set except when attacking while unboosted. In any case, as strong as those moves are, Darkest Lariat does have a niche over them in consistent damage, since Knock Off and Pursuit are kinda weak with their boost triggers don't occur. Lariat also ignores defense boosts, which is neat, but kinda niche since Cotton Guard/Cosmic Power/Coil are uncommon and T-Tar doesn't want to stare down Contrary Superpower anyway.

Earthquake has a niche over Thousand Arrows/Waves in that it does more damage and is easier to Imposter-proof and a niche over Precipice in that it's more accurate. You usually don't run it since it either doesn't hit a KO threshold that Thousand Arrows/Waves misses or falls short of one Precipice hits. It has its place on a few sets though, just not many. Not sure if he's running it for that reason though.

Shift Gear is a good move, but in a meta full of Haze and Spectral Thief, it's a little slow to get going. Hence most set-up sweepers run Smash these days since the loss of bulk is usually worth the reduction in set-up time. He's also running White Herb, so the bulk drop can be ignored, once, either way, provided he doesn't get hit by Knock Off or Trick before setting up. (Or like... Embargo or something else really obscure.)

Why not Diamond Storm? Why not Knock Off or Pursuit? Why not Precipice Blades or Thousand Arrows. TTar likes its bulk, so why Shell Smash over Shift gear. Then again, I’m very inexperienced at the meta shrug
I used accelerock to have at least one priority move. I agree that Diamond storm would have been better. Darkest Lariat was in case the opponent had defensive stat changes. Earthquake would be better than precipice blades because it has more accuracy. Thousand arrows could work to knock flying types, but then again I had a rock type move already. As for shell smash, the whole reason I had the white herb was to get rid of the lowered stats. Simple would make it *3 attack and speed, ignoring spak because you don't need it. Yes, I could have had a much better item if I replaced it with shift gear, so I will. Thanks.

I used accelerock to have at least one priority move. I agree that Diamond storm would have been better. Darkest Lariat was in case the opponent had defensive stat changes. Earthquake would be better than precipice blades because it has more accuracy. Thousand arrows could work to knock flying types, but then again I had a rock type move already. As for shell smash, the whole reason I had the white herb was to get rid of the lowered stats. Simple would make it *3 attack and speed, ignoring spak because you don't need it. Yes, I could have had a much better item if I replaced it with shift gear, so I will. Thanks.
thousand arrows would better as if you're setup, then the extra 10 power doesn't matter anyway. It could come in handy for dealing with the occasional celsteela or if they switch in a triage ray or something on the EQ. Which diamond storm might still be better as they'll have extra priority anyways.

With all the talk of of Deo-S needing a drop, felt like sharing a set to better show what role it can do. As a (suicide) lead, it faces too much competition with stuff that can actually do some damage, like Mewtwo, Phero, Bee, Aerodactyl, etc. Or Zera, who's paralysis immune. It's too predictable and the hazards will just magically go away a few turns after Deo-S goes down.

As much as I "big talk" about it, it's not a great mon, but it definitely has its uses. I'll admit I don't have it on any modern teams, currently (not tried building with it/updating its teams since the P.Don and Gengarite bans), but I don't have many modernized teams anyway since... work + college. Anyway, the set (template).

Deoxys-Speed @ Lagging Tail
Ability: Prankster
Careful / Impish / Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Trick
- U-Turn
- Destiny Bond / Filler
- Filler

You can lead with this set if you expect your opponent to lead offensively. Don't go into it if you expect Imposter though since this set is a bit of a bluff set. If you wind up Tricking to Imposter, I recommend having a Z-Crystal carrying partner, or Primaldon, so you can switch to it to block Trick. Anyway, you otherwise slow pivot to this and do a little scouting, if you can, before firing Trick.

People expect Deo-S to be fast and Prankster Lagging Tail bluffs it pretty well as your status moves will still go first the majority of the time. It also keeps Deo from being dead weight if it gets paralyzed or the opponent brings speed control like Sticky Web, Tail Wind, or Trick Room. While you have Lagging Tail, Deo-S also wins all slow pivot races. This pairs really well with Destiny Bond if your bluff hasn't been revealed yet as, if Deo-S is sufficiently damaged, you can Destiny Bond and then U-Turn and pick up a sacrificial KO when their Registeel U-Turns faster and KOs you. (You can jigger with your EVs, IVs, and nature to better achieve this if desired.) If you're playing against a Stall team, this will be the ideal objective.

Otherwise, the other main purpose of the set is to find something offensive, the faster or more Shell Smashery, the better, and Trick it. Even if they've managed to boost their speed to over 9000, Prankster will ensure you get the Lagging Tail off to them. At which point, they will always move last and will be easy prey to deal with at your leisure. Once the Lagging Tail is gone, if Deo-S is still alive, it can Destiny Bond another offensive threat if the opportunity presents itself or steal another Pokemon's item. Or it can leverage whatever your filler slots are, whether those be status, hazards, hazard removal, Taunt, or what have you.

The set needs slow pivots to function safely and also needs teammates who are good at scouting, as Deo has cardboard thin defenses and is allergic to Knock Off itself. It also really does not want Imposter to come in on it to give away what its up to, although trading a Lagging Tail for their Eviolite is still a good play, so long as you can stop them from giving it back. It also does not play well with teams running Knock Off (which is... a lot of them) or Trick, since you might accidentally remove your Lagging Tail you worked so hard to give to their Mewtwo. This set also doesn't check specific threats at all, and instead is a very general check, so it needs teammates who have enough coverage to take care of themselves, which limits your core options to a degree. You also don't have Mold Breaker, so, depending on your move picks, you might need some way to deal with or avoid Magic Bounce. Dark-types are also problematic too since... Prankster.

But in general, ideal plays, if you can pull them off, are...

Vs Stall or teams where their attackers are non-threatening: go for a Lagging Tail sacrificial Destiny Bond or harass with Filler moves
Vs Balanced: Lagging Tail their offensive mon and then harass with your Filler move(s)
Vs Offense: Lagging Tail one attacker and then Destiny Bond a second to effectively 2 for 1 trade on Deo-S.

Doing this in brief since going into detail on six teams would... take forever.

Team 1: Mewtwo wants other abilities, like Tough Claws. Adapt has slightly stronger STAB moves than TC, but not enough to justify dropping coverage power, usually. Scarf Ogre does... okay damage with Spout at max HP, but that's it. Fairy Aura is kind of a meh ability, there's much better for Xern, like Pixilate. Thundurus is just bad in BH. Therian form has some minor niche, but that's it. Gigas really wants Poison Heal and Facade over Guts. Guts can work, but you really should switch to Flame Orb if you insist on it. Genesect is horribly outclassed in BH and really ought to be avoided. You also have a loooot of really weird coverage moves, like Signal Beam on Kyogre. What is it covering? You also have moves that don't match your choice item or attack stat, like Ice Beam on Mewtwo. (Xtwo can go mixed, but not with Band Ice Beam.) You really ought to tone down the Choice items, since you'll get punished hard by pivot heavy teams, which is the majority of the decent to good ones.

Team 2: Pure Power is banned. Scizor is kinda meh in the current meta, although the defensive typing is pretty good, but Primordial Sea is a bad ability for a Choice mon. Lotta weird coverage again. And too many Choice items.

Team 3: This is the same as team 2.

Team 4 and 5: Everything I said to 1 and 2 apply since it looks like these are the same sets, just mixed and matched slightly.

Team 6: Most of the sets, see above. Swampert is a pretty good mon, but Sap Sipper is better for defensive sets. Not that Grass attacks are common anyway outside of Sceptile and Kartana. Occasionally you'll see like... Bullet Seed Skill Link Kyu-B to hit Ogre, but it's extremely rare. Drapion is just bad. Neat typing, but no stats to back it up.

You ought to do a little more research into the most ideal moves for a typing. For example, Crabhammer > Waterfall on everything except a Sheer Force set. Ice Punch is outclassed by moves like Ice Hammer, except on Iron Fist sets. (But... that means running Iron Fist which is its own problem.). Cross Poison is beaten by Poison Jab or Gunk Shot. Stuff like that. This is forgivable though since some of the best moves are exclusives not usually seen in standard or PvE play.

Also, four attacks and a choice item does not make for a good set. Momentum is king in BH and pivoting is incredibly common, so being choice locked into a move with bad coverage or poor power will get your butt kicked. A team full of choice items is just begging to struggle. You also need to consider what your coverage moves are actually hitting. Like Signal Beam on Ogre. Most Grass-types in BH are neutral to it (Ferrothorn, Kartana, the stray Venusaur) with Sceptile is the only weakness, who gets bopped by superior Ice or Fairy coverage. Ogre's STAB options, meanwhile, cover Psychic types just fine and usually hit harder since Water has better moves than Bug.

I mean, these teams could probably bludgeon their way to around 1200, 1300 if you're lucky, but you won't get beyond that.

I would strongly recommend looking at sample teams, which you can find here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/balanced-hackmons.3587475/#post-7094085 Most of these have descriptions that'll explain what they're choosing and why they're choosing it, as well as how to use the team, so they're a great starting point if you're new to the meta.

Once you start getting the hang of things, you ought to visit the Central Resources and look up things such as the Role Compendium, Setpedia, and other resources there to get started on building your own teams. It has lots of good info made by the community. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/balanced-hackmons-central-resources.3593766/

s the meta game just stalling in the 1500 point range? Just played an absolute boner who just switch stalled.
Stalling- im sorry to say- is more of a viable strategy in this metagame than any other. its just filled to the top with disgustingly bulky pokemon, who A.toxic stall B. para leach seed stall you or C. pp stall. if you want to join the cancer army, here is one you may enjoy

Shelly (Shuckle) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Cosmic Power
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Shore Up

I know its not the best but you'll get along fine as long as the rest of your team can actually kill a fatmon that has magic bounce.
Hope you don't leave the metagame after a few frustrating battles.

wow lol i cut off the i in the quote

double post but who cares.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-855070575

Can i post my balance hackmons teams in this post?

Rate my team,please. https://pokepast.es/919ac01033dc97ec

Rate my team,please.https://pokepast.es/3e84053891bf2943

Rate my team,please.https://pokepast.es/710dce1fadc3f7bc

Rate my team,please.https://pokepast.es/b77d6e281a9b13a3

Rate my team,please.https://pokepast.es/919ac01033dc97ec

Rate my team,please.https://pokepast.es/912d25b4be7c074c
please just ask us 1 by 1 instead of giving us like 6. You should join the OM Discord to get your teams rmt'ed it would be a lot more better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there guys
I play BH since pretty much 6th gen and I slowly made a team that haven't suffer so many modifications and it let me into the top 140 some time ago with 84% of Winrate
rank2.png

I love BH meta and I want to still improving even when I'm not a really active player, so please rate my team, I would be very happy to see how to improve
https://pokepast.es/f2cd1891db5940a6

Until this day I still having trouble to find a good 6th pokemon to my team that can fit into the team perfectly, so I put hyper offensive pokemon like Mewtwo-Y, M-Rayquaza or bulky guys
Many thanks in advise

Is the meta game just stalling in the 1500 point range? Just played an absolute boner who just switch stalled.
In the case that both you and your opponent had Imposter Chansey and neither of you could break the other, it makes sense that he switch stalls to preserve his PP.

Stalling- im sorry to say- is more of a viable strategy in this metagame than any other. its just filled to the top with disgustingly bulky pokemon, who A.toxic stall B. para leach seed stall you or C. pp stall. if you want to join the cancer army, here is one you may enjoy
Most mons at 1500+ avoid using Toxic (which can easily be walled by Steel-types, bounced, or blocked by Poison Heal) and Leech Seed (which is again bounced and is usually ineffective due to it wearing off on switchin).

As for the set, Shuckle may seem bulky due to its 230 mixed defenses, but it is actually pretty weak:
252 SpA Aerilate Rayquaza-Mega Boomburst vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle: 135-160 (55.5 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Mewtwo-Mega-Y Psychic vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle: 130-153 (53.4 - 62.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Mewtwo-Mega-X Close Combat vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Shuckle: 151-178 (62.1 - 73.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Pixilate Diancie-Mega Boomburst vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle: 124-147 (51 - 60.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Spooky Plate Gengar-Mega Judgment vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle: 93-111 (38.2 - 45.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Adaptability Gengar-Mega Moongeist Beam vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle: 104-124 (42.7 - 51%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO

Second, the set makes it very passive. Poison Healers can whittle down Shuckle's HP and PP stall its Leech Seed, Cosmic Power is easily stolen by Spectral Thief, and Steel-type mons like Dialga can force Shuckle out.

I love BH meta and I want to still improving even when I'm not a really active player, so please rate my team, I would be very happy to see how to improve
https://pokepast.es/f2cd1891db5940a6
It seems like an okay team, but the choice of Deoxys-Speed is questionable because the next 5 mons suggest a kind of semistall team. Additionally, if hazards are laid down, you can only remove them if Chansey is prevented from transforming. I would replace Deoxys-Speed with a hazard controller like Regenvest Dialga; this eases the matchup against Specs Aerilate Rayquaza-Mega and Band Mewtwo-Mega-X.

The sets look fine for the most part. I don't think Wish+King's Shield is useful on Giratina because your attackers already have recovery, so I would replace them with Spectral Thief and Shore Up. Audino-Mega's set is pretty weird because while it ignores opponents' boosts, it has no way to remove them. I would replace Perish Song with Spectral Thief because Perish Song seems too passive, and Spectral Thief is useful for Baton Pass. Lastly, I would replace Leech Seed with hazards (probably Stealth Rock) because of the reasons I stated above on this post.

Deoxys-Speed @ Lagging Tail
Ability: Prankster
Careful / Impish / Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Trick
- U-Turn
- Destiny Bond / Filler
- Filler
Trick Lagging Tail is very inconsistent, because if you predict wrong, you can actually benefit a defensive wall by allowing them to always go last. This is complicated by the fact that people see Deoxys-Speed and usually send their defensive walls to chip it to death while removing the hazards it lays. Trick Lagging Tail is also pretty useless against a Shell Smash user if you already have Prankster Destiny Bond, which can be used by basically any other common Prankster user like Giratina, Registeel, and Cresselia, all of whom have much, much better bulk and longevity.

Please unrank Deo-S and help low ladder ;~;

Yeah, like I've said, Deo-S is not a great mon presently. And I posted the set here because I was trying to avoid defending it from dropping to UR since... I don't care enough to do more than I have already done. I wanted to share it, but didn't want to contribute it to the VR discussions.

Anyway, the set is definitely iffy and tricky (hah) to use, you're certainly correct there. If you can't coax them to go into anything but their slow pivots, you don't use Trick. You either sacrificial Destiny Bond or use it + slow pivot to force them to lose momentum. Or use filler moves which... is very set and match-up dependent and we could spend pages discussing all sorts of combinations there. And I agree the set can definitely be ran on something bulkier if you don't mind losing the ability to speed bluff, similarish to running non-Eviolite on Imposter Blissey as opposed to Chansey. Heck, the set I listed is more of a template and can probably be transcribed to like... 90% or more of the viable mons in the meta.

Really, don't see it as a "Hey, Deo-S is great!!!!" or "Please keep Deo-S from unranking" kind of post. More as of "if you guys are gonna run this mon, at least use a better, more flexible set, like this example, than lolbadhazardsuicidelead." Considering there's been a few Deo-S set posts or teams with it recently, I felt it was worthwhile.

...probably shoulda made that last bit more clear, but hindsight is 20/20.

a loser

formerly loser2017
can someone suggest a good magic bounce bulkmon or a cosmic power stallmon like steelix
Saw you guys talking about defense boosts so I thought I'd share my thoughts on the matter.

Defense boosting moves in BH are typically a waste of time and resources, getting those boosts don't apply pressure against the opponent since you aren't getting any stronger (unless you have stored power trip) and you aren't dealing any damage. BH also forces you to switch Pokémon out constantly making it difficult to keep those boosts, and if every time you come in you have to get boosts to do something then you're just going to give free turns for your opponent. If you can set up defensive boosts and keep them then you pretty much won anyway.
The only time I can think of defense boosts being useful are when you are using Contrary V-Create which helps you live against revenge killers but if there was a strong move that lowered speed and attack then it would be much better, the only reason V-Create gets away with it is because it's stupidly strong to begin with.
In Pokémon it's important to take as little damage as possible but that won't win you games because the goal is to take down your opponent's team. You shouldn't be counting on a single pokemon out-living everything.

All in all defense boosting move suck even without talking about anti-setup
Here's a pretty good statement on defensive boosts in BH. Or you could go back to the fairly recent pages of 62 and 63 where someone proposed a set with such moves and people discussed it.

The only decent-ish Cosmic Power user I'm aware of is a set something like... Sticky Hold Arceus with Leppa Berry and Recycle, Cosmic Power, Recover, and Spite or another attack. Can't be Spectraled and Arceus has just enough power to apply pressure with the right moves. Thing is, if you're running Spite, you absolutely need to get hazards up and remove their spinner/defogger so they can't switch forever. And if you're running Boomburst, you need to remove all Ghosts. You also need to remove an Imposter if the opponent has two for both sets. And then there's other considerations like Taunt, Encore, Soundproof, Magic Bounce, Shedinja, Haze, etc.

Even then, it's not a great set and you'll be hard pressed to find a team that can both cover all of its problems and leverage the set well. I don't recommend it for any serious teams unless you really, really know what you're doing.

If you think "But Baton Pass!" I'll point out Cosmic Power is still slower. Cotton Guard takes two turns to max, assuming you need to and you can have your attacker set-up with Quiver Dance to cover special defense or run Amnesia on your chain if you need it. Cotton Guard + Amnesia takes 5 turns to max, versus 6 for Cosmic Power, assuming no Simple, and a dedicated Baton Pass team would probably have room for both moves. However, with Simple, Cosmic Power is more efficient since both methods take three turns to max. But, you probably have other abilities you want to run on a Baton Pass team.

And Baton Pass is in a really rough spot right now anyway, so you probably shouldn't try it unless, again, you really, really know what you're doing.

The only decent-ish Cosmic Power user I'm aware of is a set something like... Sticky Hold Arceus with Leppa Berry and Recycle, Cosmic Power, Recover, and Spite or another attack. Can't be Spectraled and Arceus has just enough power to apply pressure with the right moves. Thing is, if you're running Spite, you absolutely need to get hazards up and remove their spinner/defogger so they can't switch forever. And if you're running Boomburst, you need to remove all Ghosts. You also need to remove an Imposter if the opponent has two for both sets. And then there's other considerations like Taunt, Encore, Soundproof, Magic Bounce, Shedinja, Haze, etc.

Even then, it's not a great set and you'll be hard pressed to find a team that can both cover all of its problems and leverage the set well. I don't recommend it for any serious teams unless you really, really know what you're doing.

If you think "But Baton Pass!" I'll point out Cosmic Power is still slower. Cotton Guard takes two turns to max, assuming you need to and you can have your attacker set-up with Quiver Dance to cover special defense or run Amnesia on your chain if you need it. Cotton Guard + Amnesia takes 5 turns to max, versus 6 for Cosmic Power, assuming no Simple, and a dedicated Baton Pass team would probably have room for both moves. However, with Simple, Cosmic Power is more efficient since both methods take three turns to max. But, you probably have other abilities you want to run on a Baton Pass team.

And Baton Pass is in a really rough spot right now anyway, so you probably shouldn't try it unless, again, you really, really know what you're doing.
I agree.

I think in regards to Baton Pass, Mega Audino makes an ideal candidate for being slow, immune to Spectral Thief, and Core Enforcer.

Audino-Mega @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 0 Spe
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Speed
- Spectral Thief
- Baton Pass
- Shore Up
- Core Enforcer / Filler

When you are able to switch into boosted hits, remove boosts, pass them, and stay Imposterproof, you can easily slow pivot to an ally and give them your boosts.

Filler can be your boosting move of choice, just be aware that Imposter can copy your boosts and pass them on as well, so it’s good to share your boosts. From here partnering it with something bulky or fast that can likely handle what they send in will be Important.

Mega Audino is probably the safest Baton Passer in the game, but you have to be wary of Sunsteel Strike and possibly Photon Geyser (I.e. Shell Smash MMX).

r8 pls

=== [gen7balancedhackmons] bh ===

Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Normalize
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Judgment
- Entrainment
- Quiver Dance
- Moongeist Beam

Aegislash @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Bounce
Impish Nature
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Shore Up
- Haze

Slaking @ Normalium Z
Ability: Unaware
Adamant Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Spectral Thief

Diancie-Mega @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 52 SpD / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Blue Flare
- Boomburst

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Serious Nature
- Fake Out
- Final Gambit

Kyogre-Primal @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Bounce
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Baneful Bunker
- Spectral Thief
- Steam Eruption

Last edited:
unburden kartana sweeps

you are not particularly weak to hazards so probably dont need two magic bounce. give one prankster or something

whats the slaking supposed to beat? definitely not impostor rn, if you want to keep the set use psychic arceus, if you want to keep the mon use dazzling, or simple/klutz/prankster shell smash

Last edited:
Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Normalize
Naive Nature
- Judgment
- Entrainment
- Quiver Dance
- Moongeist Beam
i understand you probably had moongiest beam to kill sturdinja, but it wont work bc of normalize. use sludge wave instead of moongiest beam

i understand you probably had moongiest beam to kill sturdinja, but it wont work bc of normalize. use sludge wave instead of moongiest beam
Actually, Normgar tends to prefer Boomburst to maximize power, rather than Sludge Wave. I’ve never tried Moongeist but I suppose it could beat Soundproof Audino on the switch if you’re into that, which isn’t really a justifiable niche to warrant using it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)