BH Balanced Hackmons

Doing this in brief since going into detail on six teams would... take forever.

Team 1: Mewtwo wants other abilities, like Tough Claws. Adapt has slightly stronger STAB moves than TC, but not enough to justify dropping coverage power, usually. Scarf Ogre does... okay damage with Spout at max HP, but that's it. Fairy Aura is kind of a meh ability, there's much better for Xern, like Pixilate. Thundurus is just bad in BH. Therian form has some minor niche, but that's it. Gigas really wants Poison Heal and Facade over Guts. Guts can work, but you really should switch to Flame Orb if you insist on it. Genesect is horribly outclassed in BH and really ought to be avoided. You also have a loooot of really weird coverage moves, like Signal Beam on Kyogre. What is it covering? You also have moves that don't match your choice item or attack stat, like Ice Beam on Mewtwo. (Xtwo can go mixed, but not with Band Ice Beam.) You really ought to tone down the Choice items, since you'll get punished hard by pivot heavy teams, which is the majority of the decent to good ones.

Team 2: Pure Power is banned. Scizor is kinda meh in the current meta, although the defensive typing is pretty good, but Primordial Sea is a bad ability for a Choice mon. Lotta weird coverage again. And too many Choice items.

Team 3: This is the same as team 2.

Team 4 and 5: Everything I said to 1 and 2 apply since it looks like these are the same sets, just mixed and matched slightly.

Team 6: Most of the sets, see above. Swampert is a pretty good mon, but Sap Sipper is better for defensive sets. Not that Grass attacks are common anyway outside of Sceptile and Kartana. Occasionally you'll see like... Bullet Seed Skill Link Kyu-B to hit Ogre, but it's extremely rare. Drapion is just bad. Neat typing, but no stats to back it up.

You ought to do a little more research into the most ideal moves for a typing. For example, Crabhammer > Waterfall on everything except a Sheer Force set. Ice Punch is outclassed by moves like Ice Hammer, except on Iron Fist sets. (But... that means running Iron Fist which is its own problem.). Cross Poison is beaten by Poison Jab or Gunk Shot. Stuff like that. This is forgivable though since some of the best moves are exclusives not usually seen in standard or PvE play.

Also, four attacks and a choice item does not make for a good set. Momentum is king in BH and pivoting is incredibly common, so being choice locked into a move with bad coverage or poor power will get your butt kicked. A team full of choice items is just begging to struggle. You also need to consider what your coverage moves are actually hitting. Like Signal Beam on Ogre. Most Grass-types in BH are neutral to it (Ferrothorn, Kartana, the stray Venusaur) with Sceptile is the only weakness, who gets bopped by superior Ice or Fairy coverage. Ogre's STAB options, meanwhile, cover Psychic types just fine and usually hit harder since Water has better moves than Bug.

I mean, these teams could probably bludgeon their way to around 1200, 1300 if you're lucky, but you won't get beyond that.

I would strongly recommend looking at sample teams, which you can find here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/balanced-hackmons.3587475/#post-7094085 Most of these have descriptions that'll explain what they're choosing and why they're choosing it, as well as how to use the team, so they're a great starting point if you're new to the meta.

Once you start getting the hang of things, you ought to visit the Central Resources and look up things such as the Role Compendium, Setpedia, and other resources there to get started on building your own teams. It has lots of good info made by the community. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/balanced-hackmons-central-resources.3593766/

s the meta game just stalling in the 1500 point range? Just played an absolute boner who just switch stalled.
Stalling- im sorry to say- is more of a viable strategy in this metagame than any other. its just filled to the top with disgustingly bulky pokemon, who A.toxic stall B. para leach seed stall you or C. pp stall. if you want to join the cancer army, here is one you may enjoy

Shelly (Shuckle) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Cosmic Power
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Shore Up

I know its not the best but you'll get along fine as long as the rest of your team can actually kill a fatmon that has magic bounce.
Hope you don't leave the metagame after a few frustrating battles.

wow lol i cut off the i in the quote

double post but who cares.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-855070575

pazza

Banned deucer.
Can i post my balance hackmons teams in this post?

Rate my team,please. https://pokepast.es/919ac01033dc97ec

Rate my team,please.https://pokepast.es/3e84053891bf2943

Rate my team,please.https://pokepast.es/710dce1fadc3f7bc

Rate my team,please.https://pokepast.es/b77d6e281a9b13a3

Rate my team,please.https://pokepast.es/919ac01033dc97ec

Rate my team,please.https://pokepast.es/912d25b4be7c074c
please just ask us 1 by 1 instead of giving us like 6. You should join the OM Discord to get your teams rmt'ed it would be a lot more better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there guys
I play BH since pretty much 6th gen and I slowly made a team that haven't suffer so many modifications and it let me into the top 140 some time ago with 84% of Winrate
rank2.png

I love BH meta and I want to still improving even when I'm not a really active player, so please rate my team, I would be very happy to see how to improve
https://pokepast.es/f2cd1891db5940a6

Until this day I still having trouble to find a good 6th pokemon to my team that can fit into the team perfectly, so I put hyper offensive pokemon like Mewtwo-Y, M-Rayquaza or bulky guys
Many thanks in advise

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Is the meta game just stalling in the 1500 point range? Just played an absolute boner who just switch stalled.
In the case that both you and your opponent had Imposter Chansey and neither of you could break the other, it makes sense that he switch stalls to preserve his PP.

Stalling- im sorry to say- is more of a viable strategy in this metagame than any other. its just filled to the top with disgustingly bulky pokemon, who A.toxic stall B. para leach seed stall you or C. pp stall. if you want to join the cancer army, here is one you may enjoy
Most mons at 1500+ avoid using Toxic (which can easily be walled by Steel-types, bounced, or blocked by Poison Heal) and Leech Seed (which is again bounced and is usually ineffective due to it wearing off on switchin).

As for the set, Shuckle may seem bulky due to its 230 mixed defenses, but it is actually pretty weak:
252 SpA Aerilate Rayquaza-Mega Boomburst vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle: 135-160 (55.5 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Mewtwo-Mega-Y Psychic vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle: 130-153 (53.4 - 62.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Choice Band Mewtwo-Mega-X Close Combat vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Shuckle: 151-178 (62.1 - 73.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Pixilate Diancie-Mega Boomburst vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle: 124-147 (51 - 60.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Spooky Plate Gengar-Mega Judgment vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle: 93-111 (38.2 - 45.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Adaptability Gengar-Mega Moongeist Beam vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Shuckle: 104-124 (42.7 - 51%) -- 3.1% chance to 2HKO

Second, the set makes it very passive. Poison Healers can whittle down Shuckle's HP and PP stall its Leech Seed, Cosmic Power is easily stolen by Spectral Thief, and Steel-type mons like Dialga can force Shuckle out.

I love BH meta and I want to still improving even when I'm not a really active player, so please rate my team, I would be very happy to see how to improve
https://pokepast.es/f2cd1891db5940a6
It seems like an okay team, but the choice of Deoxys-Speed is questionable because the next 5 mons suggest a kind of semistall team. Additionally, if hazards are laid down, you can only remove them if Chansey is prevented from transforming. I would replace Deoxys-Speed with a hazard controller like Regenvest Dialga; this eases the matchup against Specs Aerilate Rayquaza-Mega and Band Mewtwo-Mega-X.

The sets look fine for the most part. I don't think Wish+King's Shield is useful on Giratina because your attackers already have recovery, so I would replace them with Spectral Thief and Shore Up. Audino-Mega's set is pretty weird because while it ignores opponents' boosts, it has no way to remove them. I would replace Perish Song with Spectral Thief because Perish Song seems too passive, and Spectral Thief is useful for Baton Pass. Lastly, I would replace Leech Seed with hazards (probably Stealth Rock) because of the reasons I stated above on this post.

Deoxys-Speed @ Lagging Tail
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Careful / Impish / Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Trick
- U-Turn
- Destiny Bond / Filler
- Filler
Trick Lagging Tail is very inconsistent, because if you predict wrong, you can actually benefit a defensive wall by allowing them to always go last. This is complicated by the fact that people see Deoxys-Speed and usually send their defensive walls to chip it to death while removing the hazards it lays. Trick Lagging Tail is also pretty useless against a Shell Smash user if you already have Prankster Destiny Bond, which can be used by basically any other common Prankster user like Giratina, Registeel, and Cresselia, all of whom have much, much better bulk and longevity.

Please unrank Deo-S and help low ladder ;~;

Yeah, like I've said, Deo-S is not a great mon presently. And I posted the set here because I was trying to avoid defending it from dropping to UR since... I don't care enough to do more than I have already done. I wanted to share it, but didn't want to contribute it to the VR discussions.

Anyway, the set is definitely iffy and tricky (hah) to use, you're certainly correct there. If you can't coax them to go into anything but their slow pivots, you don't use Trick. You either sacrificial Destiny Bond or use it + slow pivot to force them to lose momentum. Or use filler moves which... is very set and match-up dependent and we could spend pages discussing all sorts of combinations there. And I agree the set can definitely be ran on something bulkier if you don't mind losing the ability to speed bluff, similarish to running non-Eviolite on Imposter Blissey as opposed to Chansey. Heck, the set I listed is more of a template and can probably be transcribed to like... 90% or more of the viable mons in the meta.

Really, don't see it as a "Hey, Deo-S is great!!!!" or "Please keep Deo-S from unranking" kind of post. More as of "if you guys are gonna run this mon, at least use a better, more flexible set, like this example, than lolbadhazardsuicidelead." Considering there's been a few Deo-S set posts or teams with it recently, I felt it was worthwhile.

...probably shoulda made that last bit more clear, but hindsight is 20/20.

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
can someone suggest a good magic bounce bulkmon or a cosmic power stallmon like steelix
Saw you guys talking about defense boosts so I thought I'd share my thoughts on the matter.

Defense boosting moves in BH are typically a waste of time and resources, getting those boosts don't apply pressure against the opponent since you aren't getting any stronger (unless you have stored power trip) and you aren't dealing any damage. BH also forces you to switch Pokémon out constantly making it difficult to keep those boosts, and if every time you come in you have to get boosts to do something then you're just going to give free turns for your opponent. If you can set up defensive boosts and keep them then you pretty much won anyway.
The only time I can think of defense boosts being useful are when you are using Contrary V-Create which helps you live against revenge killers but if there was a strong move that lowered speed and attack then it would be much better, the only reason V-Create gets away with it is because it's stupidly strong to begin with.
In Pokémon it's important to take as little damage as possible but that won't win you games because the goal is to take down your opponent's team. You shouldn't be counting on a single pokemon out-living everything.

All in all defense boosting move suck even without talking about anti-setup
Here's a pretty good statement on defensive boosts in BH. Or you could go back to the fairly recent pages of 62 and 63 where someone proposed a set with such moves and people discussed it.

The only decent-ish Cosmic Power user I'm aware of is a set something like... Sticky Hold Arceus with Leppa Berry and Recycle, Cosmic Power, Recover, and Spite or another attack. Can't be Spectraled and Arceus has just enough power to apply pressure with the right moves. Thing is, if you're running Spite, you absolutely need to get hazards up and remove their spinner/defogger so they can't switch forever. And if you're running Boomburst, you need to remove all Ghosts. You also need to remove an Imposter if the opponent has two for both sets. And then there's other considerations like Taunt, Encore, Soundproof, Magic Bounce, Shedinja, Haze, etc.

Even then, it's not a great set and you'll be hard pressed to find a team that can both cover all of its problems and leverage the set well. I don't recommend it for any serious teams unless you really, really know what you're doing.

If you think "But Baton Pass!" I'll point out Cosmic Power is still slower. Cotton Guard takes two turns to max, assuming you need to and you can have your attacker set-up with Quiver Dance to cover special defense or run Amnesia on your chain if you need it. Cotton Guard + Amnesia takes 5 turns to max, versus 6 for Cosmic Power, assuming no Simple, and a dedicated Baton Pass team would probably have room for both moves. However, with Simple, Cosmic Power is more efficient since both methods take three turns to max. But, you probably have other abilities you want to run on a Baton Pass team.

And Baton Pass is in a really rough spot right now anyway, so you probably shouldn't try it unless, again, you really, really know what you're doing.

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
The only decent-ish Cosmic Power user I'm aware of is a set something like... Sticky Hold Arceus with Leppa Berry and Recycle, Cosmic Power, Recover, and Spite or another attack. Can't be Spectraled and Arceus has just enough power to apply pressure with the right moves. Thing is, if you're running Spite, you absolutely need to get hazards up and remove their spinner/defogger so they can't switch forever. And if you're running Boomburst, you need to remove all Ghosts. You also need to remove an Imposter if the opponent has two for both sets. And then there's other considerations like Taunt, Encore, Soundproof, Magic Bounce, Shedinja, Haze, etc.

Even then, it's not a great set and you'll be hard pressed to find a team that can both cover all of its problems and leverage the set well. I don't recommend it for any serious teams unless you really, really know what you're doing.

If you think "But Baton Pass!" I'll point out Cosmic Power is still slower. Cotton Guard takes two turns to max, assuming you need to and you can have your attacker set-up with Quiver Dance to cover special defense or run Amnesia on your chain if you need it. Cotton Guard + Amnesia takes 5 turns to max, versus 6 for Cosmic Power, assuming no Simple, and a dedicated Baton Pass team would probably have room for both moves. However, with Simple, Cosmic Power is more efficient since both methods take three turns to max. But, you probably have other abilities you want to run on a Baton Pass team.

And Baton Pass is in a really rough spot right now anyway, so you probably shouldn't try it unless, again, you really, really know what you're doing.
I agree.

I think in regards to Baton Pass, Mega Audino makes an ideal candidate for being slow, immune to Spectral Thief, and Core Enforcer.

Audino-Mega @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 0 Spe
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Speed
- Spectral Thief
- Baton Pass
- Shore Up
- Core Enforcer / Filler

When you are able to switch into boosted hits, remove boosts, pass them, and stay Imposterproof, you can easily slow pivot to an ally and give them your boosts.

Filler can be your boosting move of choice, just be aware that Imposter can copy your boosts and pass them on as well, so it’s good to share your boosts. From here partnering it with something bulky or fast that can likely handle what they send in will be Important.

Mega Audino is probably the safest Baton Passer in the game, but you have to be wary of Sunsteel Strike and possibly Photon Geyser (I.e. Shell Smash MMX).

r8 pls

=== [gen7balancedhackmons] bh ===

Gengar-Mega @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Normalize
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Judgment
- Entrainment
- Quiver Dance
- Moongeist Beam

Aegislash @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Bounce
Impish Nature
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Shore Up
- Haze

Slaking @ Normalium Z
Adamant Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Spectral Thief

Diancie-Mega @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 52 SpD / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Blue Flare
- Boomburst

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Serious Nature
- Fake Out
- Final Gambit

Kyogre-Primal @ Rocky Helmet
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Baneful Bunker
- Spectral Thief
- Steam Eruption

Last edited:
unburden kartana sweeps

you are not particularly weak to hazards so probably dont need two magic bounce. give one prankster or something

whats the slaking supposed to beat? definitely not impostor rn, if you want to keep the set use psychic arceus, if you want to keep the mon use dazzling, or simple/klutz/prankster shell smash

Last edited:
Naive Nature
- Judgment
- Entrainment
- Quiver Dance
- Moongeist Beam
i understand you probably had moongiest beam to kill sturdinja, but it wont work bc of normalize. use sludge wave instead of moongiest beam

i understand you probably had moongiest beam to kill sturdinja, but it wont work bc of normalize. use sludge wave instead of moongiest beam
Actually, Normgar tends to prefer Boomburst to maximize power, rather than Sludge Wave. I’ve never tried Moongeist but I suppose it could beat Soundproof Audino on the switch if you’re into that, which isn’t really a justifiable niche to warrant using it.

Actually, Normgar tends to prefer Boomburst to maximize power, rather than Sludge Wave. I’ve never tried Moongeist but I suppose it could beat Soundproof Audino on the switch if you’re into that, which isn’t really a justifiable niche to warrant using it.
Funny how i didn't see that, but really, change moongiest beam

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
r8 pls

=== [gen7balancedhackmons] bh ===

Naive Nature
- Judgment
- Entrainment
- Quiver Dance
- Moongeist Beam

Aegislash @ Rocky Helmet
Impish Nature
- Pursuit
- U-turn
- Shore Up
- Haze

Slaking @ Normalium Z
Adamant Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Spectral Thief

Diancie-Mega @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 52 SpD / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Blue Flare
- Boomburst

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Serious Nature
- Fake Out
- Final Gambit

Kyogre-Primal @ Rocky Helmet
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Baneful Bunker
- Spectral Thief
- Steam Eruption
If Imposter switches into Leech Seed it bounces back to Kyogre, and Imposter can burn your Kyogre/teammate with Steam Eruption.
I think if you gave it Poison Heal it would allow it to be Imposterproof while being both bulky, and Offensive, plus it can KO Shedinja and non-Normal Unaware users.

Kyogre-Primal @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Quiver Dance
- Revelation Dance
- Moongeist Beam

Don’t give up on Slaking, #SundayEveryday
Slaking @ Normalium Z
Ability: Dazzling
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Spectral Thief

+6 252+ Atk Slaking Ice Shard vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Zygarde-Complete: 620-732 (97.4 - 115%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

For Diancie-Mega, I would use V-Create over Blue Flare, due to equal offensive stats, while it has more Base power (and Registeel, I find, tend to max SpD for taking Boomburst, meaning hitting from their Defense will hurt more anyways), and add Toxic Spikes over Fake Out so you can force switches and rack up some damage.

Stalling Toxic Spikes Damage with Gengar using Normalize can also be a fun strategy! Plus Gengar is there to absorb it if it’s is Magic Bounced to your side of the field, while it doesn’t hurt Kyogre, or Aegislash.

Toxic Spikes also ensures Imposter cannot Struggle KO your Slaking, making it Imposterproofed!

Lastly, using Whirlwind and Wish on Chansey helps to take advantage of switches, especially if say a Pokémon blocks Imposter by hiding behind a Substitute. Wish can be used when you need to switch out after a failed Imposter attempt.

Last edited:
m new in this Metagame, any ideas for a good team?
I actually have a team... But i think it's bad.
r8 this team

Ray Ray (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Life Orb
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Tail Glow
- Oblivion Wing
- Moongeist Beam

Dragon Slayer (Diancie-Mega) (F) @ Pixie Plate
Hasty Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst
- V-create

Im Not A Fairy (Audino-Mega) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Baneful Bunker
- Defog
- Shore Up
- Spectral Thief

TTar (Tyranitar-Mega) (M) @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Simple
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Precipice Blades
- Diamond Storm
- Power Trip

Whopper (Yveltal) @ White Herb
Ability: Unburden
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Imprison
- Sunsteel Strike
- Power Trip

Sunraze (Solgaleo) (M) @ Solganium Z
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Haze
- Sunsteel Strike
- Recover

My new name is Nappo the Clock
Edit: im spanish
Another Edit: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-855786018

Attachments

Last edited:
Ray Ray (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spore
- Tail Glow
- Oblivion Wing
- Moongeist Beam
use triage, not prankster. otherwise this is ok.

Dragon Slayer (Diancie-Mega) (F) @ Pixie Plate
Hasty Nature
- Fake Out
- Extreme Speed
- Boomburst
- V-create
This is a regular -ate set that works well, the only thing thats an optional change is v-create to diamond storm, but again, you don't need to.

Im Not A Fairy (Audino-Mega) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Baneful Bunker
- Defog
- Shore Up
- Spectral Thief
my guess that this is a pivot? nothing to say here, but don't run spectral thief if you dont have baton pass.

TTar (Tyranitar-Mega) (M) @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Simple
Adamant Nature
- Shift Gear
- Precipice Blades
- Diamond Storm
- Power Trip
this is pretty good, but i recommend you change precipice blades to thousand arrows.

Whopper (Yveltal) @ White Herb
Ability: Unburden
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Imprison
- Sunsteel Strike
- Power Trip
imposterproof yveltal is pretty solid to have on any team, especially a sweeper. no change needed here.

Sunraze (Solgaleo) (M) @ Solganium Z
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Haze
- Sunsteel Strike
- Recover
sunraze is a good zmove, and prankster to stop setups and sweeps with defog and haze. this looks like a replacement for registeel for a steel pivot. not that its bad.

this isnt the worst team in the world, i think youll do well in this metagame

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-855972160

Last edited by a moderator:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
m new in this Metagame, any ideas for a good team?
I actually have a team... But i think it's bad.
r8 this team
Team seems mostly fine, swap Prankster out for Triage as pointed out unless you really, really like Prankster Spore that much.
At the same time, there are some major flaws with the team that should be addresssed. Since you're new I'm gonna go into a fair bit of detail about them just so that way you get fully informed

Diancie kinda reverse-sweeps your team, doesn't it? Sure Solgaleo takes 1 V-create but it doesn't really take it that well if prior damage is involved (252 Atk Diancie-Mega V-create vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Solgaleo: 316-372 (66.1 - 77.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO)
I'd even argue that you're weak to fairies with fire/ground coverage in general, especially PH Xern. While I understand you're running Sunsteel + Solganium to mitigate this weakness, it doesn't cover all cases (if Xern sleeps you, you basically are left with either a really weak solga due to Magma Storm damage and/or a xern that got a boost that you'll just get slept if you try to get rid of it.
I don't mind the prank solga, don't get me wrong, but just keep that in mind. You could run Necrozma-Dusk-Mane instead though for a bit more power (and I think bulk? it's similar but not), at the cost of some speed.
My personal recommendation is to swap the Solgaleo out with a Necrozma-Dusk-Mane with Anchor Shot over Sunsteel. This allows it to both deter Imposter from switching in (or else they get trapped and PP stall'd to death) and somewhat deter Audino-Mega from switching in in a similar way. The item should either be Safety Goggles (Spore) or Steelium Z (it's basically Solganium Z lite) to account for this. Also, swap Defog out for Rapid Spin if you're keeping hazard removal on it. Otherwise you can replace it with some other utility move.
If you don't decide to put a Z-crystal on Solga, you could run Thousand Waves + Groundium Z Diancie-Mega instead to nuke other solgas + steels while keeping yours alive, as the base move is basically half the power of V-create so you'll be happily tanking it. If you are, maybe pick a move that doesn't beat Solga as much (don't run Diamond Storm. Diamond Storm is a bad option for Pixilate Diancie.)

Another critical weakness of yours is Normalize MGar. Not all of them, because MBounce Spectral takes care of most of them, but if the aforementioned MGar happens to run poison coverage over Boomburst just in case MBounce Audino-Mega comes in...
252 SpA Gengar-Mega Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Audino-Mega: 234-276 (57 - 67.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
you're gonna need to smash that X button. When Yveltal works, it works, but most of the time it doesn't because the second they see Shell Smash they can just Prankster Haze it and you're stuck.
To solve both of these problems, I would shift the role of your Magic Bouncer to Yveltal, and have it take on a more defensive role. This would solve every Gengar problem except Adapt MGar (+2 252 SpA Adaptability Gengar-Mega Sludge Wave vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Yveltal: 370-436 (81.1 - 95.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO). You could run a moveset/spread similar to Audino's, just swap out Baneful for something like Knock Off and Defog for U-turn/some other pivot move. I'll let you decide on whether you should run min or max speed, but if you want to run min, 0 Speed EVs + 17 Speed IVs with a Sassy nature will consistently allow Yveltal to outspeed Timid MGar, after stealing a Shell Smash boost ofc, by 2 points, and KO it with whatever option you have.

TTar is... kind of eh. It's not terrible but there are better options that can actually be imposter-proof. If you want a Shift Gear TTar, I'd run Poison Heal + Toxic Orb instead of Simple + Iapapa. This set serves as a mostly imposter-proof sweeper by running Knock Off, Diamond Storm, Shift Gear, and a status move (it can be either Will-o-Wisp or Spore because you knock off goggles anyways). Plus it has nice passive healing and is a good status sponge since you're already immune to all of it if your orb's up.

You probably won't need Audino-Mega as a bouncer anymore with Yvel in mind, and since you have an MGar check already. Your last slot should be something dedicated to beating that Fairy weak you currently have. You can run FC Chans (which additionally deals with most MGar), RegenVest Ogre (be careful of RNG, as you can still lose to PH Xern with bad RNG) hell, even some sort of Safety Goggles Unaware spread for M-Aud, to name suggestions. Just do some research and think about what you think would fit with your team/playstyle the most while also not introducing too many weaknesses.
Also watch out for MMX. Your team's probably weak to that too, even though you do have a fair number of offensive checks and somewhat of a check in Solga. Oh, and PDon too. I would suggest Tina but your team's already weak enough to Xern as-is, we don't need another mon weak to it.
Happy BHing!

Ok mates, thanks for the opinions (Neck Rope and Pikachuun) : )

[I actually changed Yvetal for MMX 'cuz of the Spore and Leech Seed]
Captura de pantalla (1425).png

TTar is... kind of eh. It's not terrible but there are better options that can actually be imposter-proof. If you want a Shift Gear TTar, I'd run Poison Heal + Toxic Orb instead of Simple + Iapapa. This set serves as a mostly imposter-proof sweeper by running Knock Off, Diamond Storm, Shift Gear, and a status move (it can be either Will-o-Wisp or Spore because you knock off goggles anyways). Plus it has nice passive healing and is a good status sponge since you're already immune to all of it if your orb's up.
i can change it, but i want to power trip and a imposterproof moves soooo a Toxic Heal and Toxic Orb TTar can do that?
Captura de pantalla (1426).png

is this ok?
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-856011266

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7balancedhackmons-856029611
that Tyranitar
that actually works! thanks Pikachuun

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Look, it's cool and all that you're all interested in BH, but could you all be interested in BH while keeping the rules in mind? The amount of double posting in this thread is ridiculous, and they're not even good posts. Just please, use that edit button or just express all your ideas in one post, because watching this is just a fucking sad experience.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/global-forum-rules.3508364/

Look, it's cool and all that you're all interested in BH, but could you all be interested in BH while keeping the rules in mind? The amount of double posting in this thread is ridiculous, and they're not even good posts. Just please, use that edit button or just express all your ideas in one post, because watching this is just a fucking sad experience.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/global-forum-rules.3508364/
Ohh ok, sorry dude
Im gonna read the rules, ok?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)