Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I forgot to take a screenshot or save the replay I was confused. I was playing a little cup match and I was using a yamask and had used Destiny Bond on a snobbull I knew it would make my poke feint so after 2 turn it ko's me and I send out my last Poke when it didn't feint I was lost I had used Destiny Bond it had connected and formed the bond. so is there a reason it didn't work or is this an issue/buy?
I'm not sure if I understood well, but u said it killed u after 2 turns but Destiny Bond works only for 1 turn and has a high chance to fail if used consecutively, Like i said I'm not sure if I understood what u meant so if I didn't understand well lemme know

Sorry I forgot to take a screenshot or save the replay I was confused. I was playing a little cup match and I was using a yamask and had used Destiny Bond on a snobbull I knew it would make my poke feint so after 2 turn it ko's me and I send out my last Poke when it didn't feint I was lost I had used Destiny Bond it had connected and formed the bond. so is there a reason it didn't work or is this an issue/buy?
Destiny Bond has to be the last move you used in order for it to take your opponent down with you. And spamming Destiny Bond is no longer a thing due to mechanic changes.

I didn't spam Destiny Bond(Do people really do that? gross.) and I didn't Know it only lasted 1 turn this is the first Time I used it not even when the move first came out(:3 I am proud of my collection of every Pokemon game) till now I never heard it was one turn nor does it say that so thanks for the info I'm rearranging my team to exclude skill or Rework what I have in the slot. Once agian thanks! :3

So I have something I would like to question. When using my Tapu Fini against the opponents Noctowl, with misty terrain set up, I was able to freeze the Noctowl with ice beam. Misty terrain guards against non-volatile status conditions and I thought freeze was one of those? Is this a bug or is there some weird mechanic that I am not aware of. Please let me know, thanks!

So I have something I would like to question. When using my Tapu Fini against the opponents Noctowl, with misty terrain set up, I was able to freeze the Noctowl with ice beam. Misty terrain guards against non-volatile status conditions and I thought freeze was one of those? Is this a bug or is there some weird mechanic that I am not aware of. Please let me know, thanks!
Noctowl is not grounded while misty terrein and all other terreins affect grounded pokemons

Unburden+Skill Swap Bug

Description: After a Pokémon that has lost its item uses Skill Swap on a Pokémon with the ability Unburden, despite Unburden not being triggered on the user of Skill Swap (item loss occurred before acquiring Unburden), the stat counter shows the speed of the user as doubled, although the enemy Pokémon still outspeeds it.
Example Replay: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-705028011

Screenshots (if you are confused, look at the battle logs):
Catturapss.PNG

catturapss2.PNG

While this isn't gamebreaking at all, it's still a minor bug. You should be able to reproduce it very simply if you want to take a look.

Marty

Always more to find
is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Top Researcher
Super Moderator
Battle mechanic issue:
Protective pads is preventing recoil from attacks such as Wild Charge, as seen in this battle https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesou-705046183 (turn1)
It doesn't do this in usm, as seen in this battle video: CUZW-WWWW-WWWH-8NXZ
Good catch, fixed next update.
Yeah currently on ps, using hustle+photon geyser results in geyser's accuracy not being affected. Decided to check that on cart and as it turns out

Thats not how it works. Pretty minor but whatever
This was actually a race condition; it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Next update it will always work, thanks.

Mr.E

im the best
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
Turn 18: [Invalid choice] Can't undo: A trapping/disabling effect would cause undo to leak information

lol shit I forgot to save replay, instinctually closed tab after battle finished

Nonetheless, Wobbuffet doesn't have Shadow Tag in Gen 2 so it's pretty easy to recreate if you need to see it with your own eyes.

also I just got rejected from queueing with a once-valid team because Showdown just decided for no particular reason to change my Starmie's Attack DV to zero again :facepalm::fukyu: (which, of course, in Gen 2 means my HP DV can't be max so I had to open teambuilder to re-change it back)

Modlog in rooms with modjoin on currently leaves off the first letter of a users name when they are invited, although if you check modlog for the full name, it still works.

1518985193397.png

I did /modlog sirvivor for the above example, despite the S being left off

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-706437593

Opponent's Florges fainted, and then he sent out another, with a different set, but this wasn't represented on the sidebar. Instead it appeared as though his first florges had reentered the battle.

At the end of the battle, there was one Pokemon of his unrevealed, despite him losing.
The first florges, the one he lead with, was actually a zoroark. You just never broke the disguise so it never revealed.

There is a bug that occurs if you're playing in web browsers on your phone.

What happens is that when the opponent activates the timer, I lose my time even when I am unable to make any movement, while Pokémon is performing the "animation" of the moves , for example.

This has happened several times, and I always end up losing through inactivity, even though I have not been inactive.

I do not have any screenshot or replay, as it would be frustrating to go through it again, but it's something easy to verify anyway.

It would be good if you could fixed this.

Lionyx

pride
is a Pre-Contributor
Ultra Necrozma requires Photon Geyser to Ultra Burst, but in randbats that is not the case. The set of the one in this replay is Swords Dance/Sunsteel Strike/Earthquake/Knock Off.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-707058043
According to Bulbapedia, Photon Geyser isn't required in order to transform into Ultra Necrozma; it's just that Ultranecrozium Z can let its Ultra Necrozma use Light That Burns The Sky provided it knows Photon Geyser.

"In order to undergo Ultra Burst, Necrozma needs to be in either its Dusk Mane or Dawn Wings forms and be holding an Ultranecrozium Z. Once these conditions are met, the player must select a specific icon in order to activate the transformation. Once one turn has passed, Necrozma may use the exclusive Z-Move Light That Burns The Sky, provided it knows the move Photon Geyser."

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)