How to clone Pokemon in Emerald version

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Oh, also, you can clone items without having to take the pokemons out, and you can do many item dupes in just one save.

Do everything normal up to the Save the Pokemon in the PC, I'll put all the other steps, though.

1) Go to Battle Tower, and presss button A on the PC, go to your pokemon boxes and stuff
2)Choose "Move Items", and add the desired items to clone on the pokemons.
3) Shut off the computer
4) Talk with the Wireless Multi-Battle Lady, and shutdown the console after she says "Your game progress will be saved" and answer yes, but before you actually really save.
5) Turn on again, you should have the items in your bag and on the pokemons in the PC.

It's all like normal cloning, the only different step is the second one, and you don't have to take the pokemons out of the computer.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

It does. You can still clone them, as long as you have 2 eligible Pokémon for the Battle Tower with you at the time.

This cheat is what made me Good at Pokemon, my Brother Discovered it then... Wham... I spent hours cloning for Rare Candies...

I have known this for a while and thanks to it I hav 24 Master balls in my diamond and pearl and 22 in my emerald. Thank you whoever found this out

It works.
Just gotta be careful, or else you'll mess up a good 30 hours of your game.
And trust me, Advance was not one of those series were I would play it again and again. =/.

Be careful, everyone. My friend tried to do it without looking at the instructions and lost a RAYQUAZA. Clone your Bidoof's first.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
You don't need to be very careful. Just know what you're doing and don't deposit a Pokemon when you go to the lady if you don't want it deleted

I've been doing this trick for years and lost only a Groudon due to my carelessness, but seriously people no need to overhype on the "dangers" of this thing.

You don't need to be very careful. Just know what you're doing and don't deposit a Pokemon when you go to the lady if you don't want it deleted

I've been doing this trick for years and lost only a Groudon due to my carelessness, but seriously people no need to overhype on the "dangers" of this thing.
i second this. the only way you can lose something is if you actually follow some steps backwards. ie if you save, then deposit a pokemon (instead of withdrawing it) then it will be gone forever. i tested this theory on a poochyena....poor poochy....

i have been using this since i first heard of it on u-tube in 2007 i have used it 100 times and it has never corrupted my game and never deleted my pokemon or items 100% safe (;

i second this. the only way you can lose something is if you actually follow some steps backwards. ie if you save, then deposit a pokemon (instead of withdrawing it) then it will be gone forever. i tested this theory on a poochyena....poor poochy....
actually, it's probably worth pointing out that you can use this reverse cloning trick (ie deleting) to get rid of eggs you dont feel like hatching.

Here is why people are getting it wrong (Well, I think it is)

1. Save in front of the PC in the Battle Tower.
2. Deposit the pokemon you want to clone in an empty box.
3. Leave the PC and save again.
4. Go to the PC one more time and withdraw the pokemon you want to clone, the one that's in an empty box.
5. Talk to the lady on the far right, and she will ask you to join a Multi Battle.
6. Select Yes and choose any two pokemon.
7. When she asks if you want to save, select Yes.
This gets asked twice. The first time, the message is

"Before entering a BATTLE ROOM, your progress must be saved. Is that okay?"

Answer Yes. Then there's the one second delay. The game saves your party but not the PC boxes

Then you get asked to save AGAIN. The exact wording is "Would you like to save the game", and there's the details in the top right corner. DO NOT ANSWER YES HERE! Or it will save the PC boxes, so no clone. You can answer no, or just switch off.

The OP is wrong at step 9, where it says "It doesnt matter what you do from here" - it does matter, you mustn't say yes that second time.

Of course the chances are this has been said before. (Edit: Yeah, on the second page. Ah well...it's not like eveything said on the internet is original.)

I've checked this is the case on the British version.

you have to put the mons in an empty box just in case. I lost a camerupt and ampharos I used to use at the frontier (I trained up only a few of my mons) bcos I didn't place the cloned mons in an empty box.

Destroyer87, the answer to your question is only a few posts above yours...

This gets asked twice. The first time, the message is

"Before entering a BATTLE ROOM, your progress must be saved. Is that okay?"

Answer Yes. Then there's the one second delay. The game saves your party but not the PC boxes

Then you get asked to save AGAIN. The exact wording is "Would you like to save the game", and there's the details in the top right corner. DO NOT ANSWER YES HERE! Or it will save the PC boxes, so no clone. You can answer no, or just switch off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)