In-Game Tier List Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using this team:

Dory the Mole(lvl 45)@ Expert Belt Earthquake/X-scissor/Rock Slide/Swords Dance

Seriously, i could've owned the game with this thing, its just awesome, and doesnt need explaining Definitely High Tier

Jalorda(lvl 44)@Rugged Helmet(Changed to Lefties asap) Toxic/Protect/Giga drain/Leech Seed

LOL this thing does amazingly wel, it usually gets out of a battle with 80% health or more, even if it started with 50%. It can be used in many other ways though.High Tier

Kojofuu(lvl 45)@ ??????(nothing really, should give it at least the lucky egg or something) Drain Punch/Rock Slide/U-turn/Hi Jump Kick

This thing could keep up with my team when it was 5 levels lower, and slowly managed to work its way up It has about the same coverage as Dory(11 out of 17 types SE)And it's not even evolved! Why is this thing in such a low tier, it should be high/middle high

Shanderaa(lvl 45)@????????(same as Kojofuu)Will O wisp/Evil Eye/Fire Blast/Bursting Flame

This thing..... isnt that good in-game. It can hit hard, but its movepool just isnt that great, until you level it up enoughMiddle Tier

Abagoura(lvl 45)@ Smoke Ball(LOL) Boiling Water/Knock Down/Shell Break/Aqua tail.

Standard Shell Breaker. Since you'll be slower before, and faster after the Shell Break, you dont need to worry about the defense drops. Defense is rediculous.( I actually tried a Leaf Blade from my Jalorda on it(when it still had the move) and it wasnt even a 2HKO(take Solid Rock into account Middle High Tier

Washibon(lvl 39, i think)@ Exp. Share Fly/Aerial Ace/Scary Face/Slash

Still in Training Progress, but it looks quite nice, but training it is HARD???? Tier

Muurando lvl 44(Surf/Return/Crunch/Vengeance)
Dumped for Worgle

This thing is a beast in the beginning, but slowly loses its title of 'Awesome' It
has nice bulk and attack Middle-High tier

IM just before the 8th Gym right now, i know im a bit overlevelled

Pardon me if this has already been discussed, but it seems as if there aren't many readily-available Pokemon that can use Fly in Pokemon Black/White. Most of the Pokemon that do learn Fly either have a poor attack stat or are poor choices for in-game use (Wargle, etc.)

Could someone tell me of their experiences with selecting a Flying Pokemon? Which Flying type did you use and was it useful?

@Grammarian: I reccommend that you just catch a Mamepato and put it in your PC till you get Fly, and use it just for that. Except for Shinpora, all flyers in this game suck for ingame. Alternatively, use Shinpora with Air Slash/Psychic/Shadow Ball/Fly.

Aaken and Shinpora are good flyers ingame, but that's it.

i use Goruugu.

he learns fly and strength, while the water monkey learns the other 4.
he has really good attack and can learn earthquake too, and flash.

hes just before (after?) 7th gym, but even as a HM slave, has helped me win fights. in the elite 4, dispite being 10 lvls lower then what he was tanking.

before that, used shinbora dispite being special, just treated it like having 3 moves.

i use Goruugu.

he learns fly and strength, while the water monkey learns the other 4.
he has really good attack and can learn earthquake too, and flash.

hes just before (after?) 7th gym, but even as a HM slave, has helped me win fights. in the elite 4, dispite being 10 lvls lower then what he was tanking.

before that, used shinbora dispite being special, just treated it like having 3 moves.

Wait, what?

*checks serebii*
Ok... looks like you learn something new every day.

I actually did forget there is an easy way to beat Nigslammer. All it requires is Monmen + Terakion Sacred Sword. Well, I think Sacred Sword will OHKO anyway. If not, well, a paralyzed Sazandora is always a good Sazandora.

Not that it will skyrocket Monmen or anything, but it gives him another cool niche.

Meguroko and Moguryuu come around the third gym,

both possessing excellent movepools and statistics as well.

I don't think we'll have a "Staraptor" this gen, but I'll look at some movepools a bit more.

Meguroko comes around the 2nd gym, Moguyuu comes right after or you can catch it right before the 1st gym. Darumakka is also right around the 2nd gym as well. (Megacruko and Darumakka are accessable before the 2nd gym if you travel, and battle the gym leader later). Yes, we have a slightly inferior Staraptor, it's Wargle.
icon12.gif

(Megacruko and Darumakka are accessable before the 2nd gym if you travel, and battle the gym leader later).

The game doesn't let you do that, the next route (that leads to Hiun City and as a result to Route 4) is blocked by a bunch of Plasma grunts until you beat Aloe.

The game doesn't let you do that, the next route (that leads to Hiun City and as a result to Route 4) is blocked by a bunch of Plasma grunts until you beat Aloe.

Damn it! Screw you Nintendo, trying to block us off out powerful Pokemon.
Well at least there's Dageki....

Well, not to make this a debate thread, but Nageki is slower. *creates debate topic*
I guess he's worse, but he can bypass Intimidate, +Def moves that the opponents like to use, and he's way bulkier. Dageki just uses flat out strength to get rid of everything. I like 'em both, and I'm positive that Dageki's good, but he's too rare in White to be considered. I got him in the shaking grass in White, though. :D.

I used Nageki on my playthrough of White, and I'd like to say this: he's so bulky, with just 2 Hyper Potions, I got him to +6 with Bulk Up against the fighting type elite 4 guy. He just ran through them with Mountain Storm, and was bulky enough to eat his Nageki's Mountain STorms.

Push him up a tier imo, he's just so bulky ingame, tanking even super effective hits decently well.

Yeah, Nageki's cool and all...

But according to some posters above me, the fact that Nageki requires so much healing and set up to run a knife through teams kind of downgrades him a bit. Dageki, on the over hand, has that Sturdy ability and immediate power with 125 Attack and almost no need for healing or setup due to OHKOing a lot of things.

My two cents. I wonder if we can go on.

Thanks! I love the Herb Shop! Cheap, affordable, and it has Revival Herbs which revives a Pokemon fully, but costs $2800. And are there any Lava Cookies?

Not certain here is where I should ask, but it's ingame and related to making a team...
What's the earliest you can access the Ancient Castle (and the fossils)? I've heard its possible before the third gym, and some say just before the fourth, but I wanted to clarify.

Not certain here is where I should ask, but it's ingame and related to making a team...
What's the earliest you can access the Ancient Castle (and the fossils)? I've heard its possible before the third gym, and some say just before the fourth, but I wanted to clarify.
Lucky for you, I'm JUST before the third gym leader. I went out to check, and it's still not possible. Cheren's there, but you can't get the fossil until after the 3rd Gym. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back