International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
big props to trainer craig, mid 1700, who give up at 4-4 seeing that i had the team advantage and a little bit luck..thats the spirit!
no problem, no way i was winning that

edit: we played yesterday too i think and i brought the wrong pokemon both times

Thanks to Lloyd from Madrid with a 1800+ rating for not disconnecting, gg! Gonna send the battle video to Eiganjo, was a great match!

I think I might just stop. It's like the game doesn't want me to reach 1900 with all the hax I am encountering. I'm also sick of having to win at least four times to make up for one fluky loss.

I'm most likely done for the night, and maybe the whole tourney. They really need to sort out all the disconnectors in the future, or this will be my last online tourney as well.

I don't know if you'll find this, but if you do, gg kingofkongs (I was Jordan from Washington). I was going to save the video, but then I realized I had one that hadn't been uploaded yet.

Wow. This guy had a 1504 rating. I probably sweated this battle more than any other this entire tournament. Just watch it, it's hilarious.

71-58349-97880

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Had a good match with R. And R... Inanimate won that match.

48-94546-93518
Perish Song sure has gotten quite a bit of milage from me in this tourney. Certainly better than, say, Psychic has been on my Toed.

Also, I hastily assembled my team, leaving me with an un-ppmaxed blizzard jynx and a useless adamant breeloom w/o a grass attack on my politoed team. XD

The good news is that the drizzle toad i'm using i gotq from poke check, and is a Korean named/evolved us that - quiet, so to win weather wars, and apparently eved like a champ (I forget the exact Evs) - the thing survives discharges and thunders si over half it's hp!

The only question I have is that online, it's name shows up in English, rather than Korean??? Wtf?

Poke master - no, they're g5 style lowercase.
I know the o t is a reputable source, but I did pick the ever/Korean toed over the uneved one... So maybe the Korean guy did something to it that passed the hack check. Then again, my Japanese named toxicroak has thesame deal... Not that I use him that much.

Has anybody else suffered 10+ losses to hax?

I think I currently hold the record for this tournament with 19.
I dc whenever I see a hack.

That said, I've had some good dice rolls on blizzard today... And some really, really bad ones. :p

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So... Usual disconnects when I'm winning. Grrr...

Also, I hastily assembled my team, leaving me with an un-ppmaxed blizzard jynx and a useless adamant breeloom w/o a grass attack on my politoed team. XD

The good news is that the drizzle toad i'm using i gotq from poke check, and is a Korean named/evolved us that - quiet, so to win weather wars, and apparently eved like a champ (I forget the exact Evs) - the thing survives discharges and thunders si over half it's hp!

The only question I have is that online, it's name shows up in English, rather than Korean??? Wtf?
Names that show up in the tourney depend on the nationality of your game cart. So even if you went and used Japanese or German Pokemon, their names would show in english if ran on an english cart.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
sometimes easy, sometimes not. Lost to LUCI from Germany, now facing a rated 1458er named Plato.
edit: Plato DC'd when I KO'd both his leads.

That's from my friend Ruse Veil. We both were experimenting new ideas, unfortunately mine flopped.

He loves playing stupid, UU strategies like that. He says best game so far, and seconds the DC problem being at 40% himself.

-James
Well I think I got a bit lucky with how I 'dealt' with it.

Also, 1 more match and I am done for today, who is the final contestant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)