ITT we poorly describe popular movie plots and other people try to guess them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
okay i'll do some of my faves

- pregnant teen is so quirky that it can actually get annoying

- a man decides to go to hawaii after a painful breakup, then runs into his ex with another dude....oops

- a ship sinks and a ton of people die. oh and im pretty sure theres a love story too

- a robot is the last intelligent life on earth, but goes to a huge spaceship and falls in love with another robot

- a relatively schizophrenic young french woman falls in love with a complete stranger, and decides to better the lives of those around her

- kevin spacey gets shot by a closet homosexual while his daughter is stalked by a neighboring boy

-Juno
-stereotypical romcom #5736
-titanic
-wall-e! :3
-dunno the last 2

This one is 50/50 social experiment and actual challenge:
A man dies, and he meets a girl who wants to go back to life, meets his ex along the way.

a man decides to go to hawaii after a painful breakup, then runs into his ex with another dude....oops
That crap Russel Brand Film?
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

- Quiet Village, Guns, Supermarket fiasco

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Frialty? If you're going for obscure, you got it. I only has this as a guess after talking to like 10 friends :/

Anyways, mine is a guy and his retarded friend are workers during the Depression, based off something. @ouro- correct! It appears I need to get crueler fast... To Netflix! -dashes away evilly-
this is right, the other 2 were already guessed :D
Frailty however, I quite enjoyed watching that :D

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
- kevin spacey gets shot by a closet homosexual while his daughter is stalked by a neighboring boy
American Beauty

- cop looks to catch a rebellious boy

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
okay i'll do some of my faves

- pregnant teen is so quirky that it can actually get annoying

- a man decides to go to hawaii after a painful breakup, then runs into his ex with another dude....oops

- a ship sinks and a ton of people die. oh and im pretty sure theres a love story too

- a robot is the last intelligent life on earth, but goes to a huge spaceship and falls in love with another robot
Juno
Forgetting Sara Marshall
Titanic
Wall-E

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just wanted to brag that nobody has gotten #4 from the OP yet

This thread turned out way better than I expected :O

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
No one got mine from page 7. No, it wasn't the parent trap, here it is again:
Two twins get re-united after being separated at birth. One of them falls in love with a man who owns a massive dog and the other has a fight with their dad.
I was also a bit vague about the whole dog thing...

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
1) Pie eating. Dead body.
2) Protagonist sees his father is dead and goes on a journey to find himself later to return.
3)2 tries to rob a bank, 3 tries to get 100,000.
4)Hey buddy, lets torture a family until they all die.

Have fun, first one is easy and maybe the 4th one.

Corkscrew said:
Two twins get re-united after being separated at birth. One of them falls in love with a man who owns a massive dog and the other has a fight with their dad.
Star Wars Episode VI.

A celebrity loses his job and is hired by his biggest fan.

A TV star fights with the new guy over the affection of a third guy.

3 men trained to leave, struggle to return.

my earlier one that wasn't guessed yet
JimBob said:
Computer hackers free slaves
Aberrations are accidental kidnappers

A man is forced to kill a miracle worker during the depression.

Movies aren't that obscure I hope

edit:

1) Pie eating. Dead body.
Sweeny Todd (OOPS WRONG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)