League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Support Yorick isn't THAT big of a stretch at all. For starters, his w harass is GODLY in lane, he just sits in a brush and lays ghouls on the enemy carry all day long for big slows your carry can capitalize on. Secondly, his ult has no scaling at all, and is just as effective used at zero farm as it is at 100 CS. Third, since heal buff, non sustain based support champs are more viable because they can run heal and actually do some decent healing (the Big 5 competitive supports of Soraka / Alistar / Sona / Taric / Janna are soon to be the big 7 with the additions of Leona and Blitzcrank, if it isn't already). Support Yorick DOES have some obvious problems (post laning phase you are pretty much an ult and heal bot as without CS you can't tank and your ghoul's damage scales off your own), but it's not THAT out there for uncommon support picks.

pookar

Banned deucer.
usernamesaywhat completely dismisses AD teemo, approves AP teemo and denies the effectiveness of support yorick

dat new masterful alt account

I'm sure someone has compiled this somewhere and I wasted a bunch of my time but meh. I compiled a list of when each scaling rune equals or passes the effectiveness of it's flat equivalent because I felt this was fairly important information to have on hand.

CDR Glyphs = @ lvl13
CDR Quints > @ lvl 13
MRegen Seals > @ lvl 7
MRegen Glyphs > @ lvl 6
MRegen Quints > @ lvl 6
Armor Seals > @ lvl 10
Armor Quints > @ lvl 12
AP Marks > @ lvl 6
AP Seals > @ lvl 6
AP Glyphs > @ lvl 6
AP Quints > @ lvl 12
Mana Marks > @ lvl 6
Mana Seals > @ lvl 6
Mana Glyphs > @ lvl 8
Mana Quints > @ lvl 9
Energy Regen Seals > @ lvl 10
AD Marks > @ lvl 8
AD Seals > @ lvl 8
AD Glyphs = @ lvl 7
AD Quints = @ lvl 9
HPRegen Seals > @ lvl 4
HPRegen Quints > @ lvl 10
Energy Glyphs > @ lvl 14
MR Marks > @ lvl 14
MR Seals > @ lvl 8
MR Glpyhs > @ lvl 10
MR Quints > @ lvl 14
Health Marks > @ lvl 7
Health Seals > @ lvl 5
Health Glyphs > @ lvl 5
Health Quints > @ lvl 10

lol I'm against AD Teemo and Bulky DPS Teemo. However, I still think AS Teemo is a huge threat to any team. And AP Teemo does have his uses but, is definently not top tier.

imo if the only thing you can do is ult and heal, you aren't helping that much in the long run.

Merry Birth of Jesus to all mah christian homeboyz.

EDIT: Now I remember. The Trist Elementz was laning against had 2 Dorans Blades, Boots, and a Vampiric Scepter. So if his w did hit she would just pop on her q and hit minions. imo the reason why yorick is so effective in solo top is because no one gets lifesteal.

yay ever since i bought vayne i havent lost a game yet. been able to carry myself out of 900 elo and into 1100 elo (about 15 points a win) in a matter of 2 days..probably not gonna lose very many games fro now on so im expecting to get into the 1400-1500 elo by the end of this week.

yay ever since i bought vayne i havent lost a game yet. been able to carry myself out of 900 elo and into 1100 elo (about 15 points a win) in a matter of 2 days..probably not gonna lose very many games fro now on so im expecting to get into the 1400-1500 elo by the end of this week.
See, I have considered this possibility but what if Vayne is banned/picked/not needed in the team comp? Are the rest of your champs 1400-1500 ELO calibre?

See, I have considered this possibility but what if Vayne is banned/picked/not needed in the team comp? Are the rest of your champs 1400-1500 ELO calibre?
yeah though i usually like to play ad ranged (i own all the ad ranged carries) i got some other high calibre champs like sion/irelia for solo top. uhm udyr/nocturne/rammus/volibear jungles are always good to have and if worst comes to worse i play support taric/alistar/shen. ap wise i have fizz/lux/akali and im 1700 ip into buying leblanc since im rly only lacking in the ap department.

what happens is i usually am able to get the ad ranged carry spot. if my team is lacking aoe and aoe is needed ill grab graves instead that hasnt happened yet though. if vayne is picked b the other team ill go graves/kog. i like to play ez on occasion as well. cait iive been staying away from lately for unknown reasons and i havent touched tristana since i got her free off facebook. i have however randomed twitch in a ranked game (champions didnt load during select) and managed to grab a win yesterday.

in case any was wondering my ad ranged rune page is:

9x flat armor pen red
9x flat attack speed yellows
9x magic resist blues
3x armor pen purples flat

best ranged runes in my opinion but you can replace the mr with cdr if you want.

pookar

Banned deucer.
>cdr on ad carry
>attack speed yellows on ad carry

maybe if ur a retard pubstomping low elo but armor yellows are required to take any harass botlane

>cdr on ad carry
>attack speed yellows on ad carry

maybe if ur a retard pubstomping low elo but armor yellows are required to take any harass botlane
says the idiot who cant accumulate 300 cs in 50 games? the cdr is optional which is why i put mr as the first option? and armor is deffinitely not required on a ranged champion because your not gonna be taking damage from minions or turrets too much cuz u r ranged. in fact your not gonna be taking much damage at all unless ur trading hits with the enemy teams ranged ad in which case attack speed is much more useful in accumulating aforementioned hits. dumbass.

Armor pen quints for Vayne? :B
yes to maximize armor pen...you could use movement speed i guess.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
says the idiot who cant accumulate 300 cs in 50 games? the cdr is optional which is why i put mr as the first option? and armor is deffinitely not required on a ranged champion because your not gonna be taking damage from minions or turrets too much cuz u r ranged. in fact your not gonna be taking much damage at all unless ur trading hits with the enemy teams ranged ad in which case attack speed is much more useful in accumulating aforementioned hits. dumbass.

yes to maximize armor pen...you could use movement speed i guess.
I like how you're calling someone an idiot and a dumbass in the same post where you're implying that you don't know that Vayne deals true damage.

Also I only read the rest of your post now but....you really are stupid, aren't you?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know what this is about being able to see someone's 50 last games, but in your 10 last games you only barely broke 200 cs once and left twice.

I don't know what this is about being able to see someone's 50 last games, but in your 10 last games you only barely broke 200 cs once and left twice.
have you seen my kills in those games? 19/7, 18/3, 11/4 reasoning why my cs isnt high cause the games are pretty much over at around thirty minutes or less. and the leaves.. well its the holidays and i had to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)