Metagame Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here’s a metagame idea I’ve been thinking about-

“Stand-Alone”

Metagame Premise: Only non-evolving Pokemon can be used.

Possible Bans/Threats:
OU banlist, most legendaries/mythicals/megas/maybe the ultra beasts(???), and of course, all evolving Pokemon.

Possible threats include:

Skarmory. Skarmory is already somewhat viable in OU, and, when compared to other non-evolving Pokemon, is one of the best.

Smeargle. Sketch. Enough said.

(Possibly) Ditto. Ditto really could go either way in this meta. Although its health is better compared to other viable Pokémon of this meta, it still could kind of, well, be about as good as it is in OU.

Drampa. Already having an absolutely beastly 135 SpA (the same as Volcarona, Darkrai, etc.), combined with its ability, Beserk, makes this thing essentially the best special attacker in the meta.

(Possibly) Chatot. Chatter is an incredible signature move for a somewhat insignificant Pokémon, being the only move with a 100% chance to confuse while still doing damage. However, even compared to non-evolving Pokémon, Chatot still is lacking in stats.

Turtonator. Basically just a defensive Drampa with no signature ability, but still, 135 Def is pretty good. Also, Shell Trap.

Shuckle. HAVE YOU SEEN HIS DEFENSE IN BOTH CATEGORIES? HE’S ABSOLUTELY INSANE! Sure, he may be weak to incredibly common types, but with 230 Def and SpDef, Stealth Rock, and Sticky Web, he can serve as an incredible setup Pokémon.

Absol. Has an incredible attack stat compared to most of the meta.

Dhelmise. Basically just Absol, but a wall breaker with a Atk boost of one.

Questions for the Community:
Would this Metagame be fun?
Are there any Pokémon that are too strong?
Are there any banned Pokémon that are weak enough to be unbanned?
Lets bring back an idea i posted before, this but it also includes little cup, expands both rosters and offers an interesting metagame

I really like this idea. I’m thinking we should use the Wonder Launcher mechanic from Gen 5, where players accumulate points over time and can spend them on different items during battle. Some of the special items could be really interesting (Ability Urge in particular seems like there would be a huge amount of cool and crazy strategies surrounding it).
I actually considered Wonder Launcher, but I think it might be healthier to just have the items be predetermined.

Hi, it's me with a new (I hope it hasn't used) othermeta idea.

Immunities Off

Metagame premise: All the pokemon's immunities are off, as Fairy to Dragon or Flying to Ground. And the immunities now turn on Neutral (x1) damage. This results in a pokemon who have, ex, Ground Immunity (Aerodactyl) now would received a Super effective (x2) damage from Ground moves. This would include the immunities for Toxic (and similar), Will-o-Wisp, Spore (and similar), Thunder Wave (and similar), Prankster and Terrain.
This sounds like Anti-Vaxxers.

On another note, those of you who've actually played in-game will know that you can use various items from the Bag in lieu of your move. Do you think this would make for a good metagame premise? I'm imagining you might be allowed e.g. one Ultra Potion and one Full Heal, or maybe more?

This sounds like Anti-Vaxxers.

On another note, those of you who've actually played in-game will know that you can use various items from the Bag in lieu of your move. Do you think this would make for a good metagame premise? I'm imagining you might be allowed e.g. one Ultra Potion and one Full Heal, or maybe more?
I literally brought this up on the last page.

Pokémon gain the first move of the pokemon that have fainted so far

so for instance if i have a team of which first moves consist of

flame thrower
thunder bolt
ice beam
surf
dragon pulse
dazzling gleam

then if they get fainted in that order by the time you get to the last pokemon which has dazzling gleam it will have the rest of the moves as well as its own

Cool moves to have

Recovery
Every recovery move ever pretty much
Set up
Shift gear
Dragon dance
Quiver Dance
Shell Smash
Powerful moves
V create
Extreme Speed
Boomburst
Status
Glare
Toxic
Utility
Stealth Rocks,Rapid Spin,Sticky Web, Haze

Possible Bans: Geomancy, Shell Smash, Shift Gear, Spore, Sleep Powder

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 140707

Pokémon gain the first move of the pokemon that have fainted so far

so for instance if i have a team of which first moves consist of

flame thrower
thunder bolt
ice beam
surf
dragon pulse
dazzling gleam

then if they get fainted in that order by the time you get to the last pokemon which has dazzling gleam it will have the rest of the moves as well as its own

Cool moves to have

Recovery
Every recovery move ever pretty much
Set up
Shift gear
Dragon dance
Quiver Dance
Shell Smash
Powerful moves
V create
Extreme Speed
Head Smash
Status
Glare

Possible Bans: Smeargle, Shell Smash, Shift Gear, Spore, Sleep Powder
Given that each Pokémon only donates one move to its teammates, a Smeargle ban seems unneccesary. What moves are there that no OU or below Pokémon other than Smeargle can learn? Off the top of my head, I can only come up with four (Precipice Blades, Spacial Rend, Spectral Thief, and Geomancy). Precipice Blades and Spacial Rend are certainly not broken here, and I suspect Spectral Thief isn't either. I would keep Smeargle and consider a Geomancy ban instead.

Has this been done?

Drainage system

1. All attacking moves, physical or special, have additional effect of healing 50% of the damage dealt.
2. Already healing moves (Giga Drain or Drain Punch) do NOT stack.
3. Fixed damage moves do not heal (Seismic Toss, Night Shade, Dragon Rage, Sonic Boom, Counter, Mirror Coat, Metal Burst).

Banlist: OU banlist and clauses

Question for the community: What would be the best playstyle in this meta?

Soul-Heart*
*working title

Metagame premise: Every time a Pokemon faints, the remaining Pokemon will have their highest stats boosted by 1 stage on top of their own ability. This format will be taking place in Doubles, and it will try its best to be... one of the more unbalanced other meta around.

Haze probably will be useful in this format though.

Banlist:
DOU clause
Final Gambit

Potential bans and threats:
Those that have Beast Boost, particularly Stakataka and Kartana as getting a KO there means they will be getting +2 to Attack. Enabling them to run havoc if a team doesn't have Intimidate. Actually, wouldn't Stakataka be like Magearna but even more dangerous?

Stopping Zapdos will be a nightmare to deal with since a fainted Pokemon means it will be getting either a boost to its Sp. Defense or Defense. Additionally, Zapdos can heal with Roost and setting up Tailwind.

Questions to be answered:
Is there anything that you feel like it should be banned?
Should it be taking place in Doubles Ubers instead?

Has this been done?

Drainage system

1. All attacking moves, physical or special, have additional effect of healing 50% of the damage dealt.
2. Already healing moves (Giga Drain or Drain Punch) do NOT stack.
3. Fixed damage moves do not heal (Seismic Toss, Night Shade, Dragon Rage, Sonic Boom, Counter, Mirror Coat, Metal Burst).

Banlist: OU banlist and clauses

Question for the community: What would be the best playstyle in this meta?
I alredy posted and submitted a very similar metagame idea. You can search for hunter or hunted. The differences are that fixed damage moves also heal, Giga drain, drain punch, etc. stack, while recoil moves drain first and then recoil.

The best playstyle i guess is bulky offense. Stall lose momentum while self healing themselves while they give room to offensive teams to heal from the little amount of damage they receive. Hyper offense also works but you need to make sure that you kill the opposing pokemon or that you dont heal them too much.

Setting up is very important to kill your opponent with one single hit and it is very easy to pull of sweeps since you can recover from any attack by draining, making revenge killing very difficult.

Liquid ooze users are key to stop setting up, since they will damage pokemon that attack them allowing them to finish off weakened sweepers without letting them heal off the damage they took.

I consider multiscale and life orb the most broken things this metagame offers. Dragonite can take hits very well with multiscale, allowing him to heal the opponent by little and restoring hinself back to full after setting up and attacking, making him unkillable unless you tank a hit and have an ice type move. Life orb's main drawback is negated by the helaing effect, and also a 30% damage boost means 15% of recovery boost. Used by frail pokemon, life orb also removes health that doesnt heal the opponent if your pokemon will certainly be k.o.ed (assuming life orb recoil happen after the healing effect).

In my submission (that is in standby from months ago), i proposed a life orb ban to encourage item diversity (assault vest, heal root, z-crystals), however you can allow that item to prevent megas and dragonite from being very dominant (but you might then need to keep an eye on threats like volcarona or magic guard alakazam).

HP:Link
Premise: All pokemon have their HP pooled into one huge HP stat which is shared by all Pokémon on the team.
How it changes things: sasking is no longer a thing switches make a even bigger difference, as well as percentage based moves now do 1/6th of there original effect.
Recover(and clones): 1/12
Left overs(and clones): 1/92
Spikes: 1/48, 1/36, 1/24
Struggle: 1/24
Rest: 1/6

Possible bans: things which half hp(could just do 1/6 of effect)
Bans: Endeavor, Pain Split

Last edited:

alephgalactus

Banned deucer.
Blobbed
All pokemon have there HP pooled into one hp bar that all pokemon share how ever moves which effect a percentage of hp are dropped down to 1/6th of there power so left overs only restores 1/96th regenerator only restores 1/18th stealth rocks on a 4x weakness only takes away 1/12 Toxic orb only heals 1/48 even recover only heals 1/12th of the health bar normal super effective stealth rocks only takes away 1/24
Things that desperately need banning:
-Super Fang
-Nature’s Madness
-Pain Split
-Endeavor
-Maybe Rest?
-Probably Shuckle, because with all that extra HP it’s going to be basically impossible to kill
-SHEDINJA

Things that desperately need banning:
-Super Fang
-Nature’s Madness
-Pain Split
-Endeavor
-Maybe Rest?
-Probably Shuckle, because with all that extra HP it’s going to be basically impossible to kill
-SHEDINJA
Super Fang and Nature's Madness might be okay, as they would only take away 1/12 of the target's current HP. Same with Rest; it would only restore 1/6 of max HP.

Other than those FEAR strats (which notably include the variant of running five L100 high-HP mons plus a Sturdy Metal Burst Aron), the only meaningful difference about this meta is normally there's no difference between a 100% hit and a 200% hit: it's a OHKO either way, but after that they can still bring in something else with a better matchup. Here you can't say "oh, I'll just leave this Kartana in on Charizard Y, getting some chip damage down in exchange for a sack so I can give someone else a free switch-in". No, there are no KOs until the entire match is over, hence no free switches, and if you let Kartana come anywhere close to Charizard Y without being able to immediately end the match earlier in the same turn, Charizard's hit will not only deplete Kartana's own HP but also those of its teammates all at once, without giving them an opportunity to stand up for themselves.

Expect a lot of BH-style slow pivoting to try and get into good matchups, and teams cannot afford to have anything in the way of easily exploitable weaknesses. Eject Button Mimikyu is also a one-time "get out of jail free" card that pretty much any team can use.

Blobbed
All pokemon have there HP pooled into one hp bar that all pokemon share how ever moves which effect a percentage of hp are dropped down to 1/6th of there power so left overs only restores 1/96th regenerator only restores 1/18th stealth rocks on a 4x weakness only takes away 1/12 Toxic orb only heals 1/48 even recover only heals 1/12th of the health bar normal super effective stealth rocks only takes away 1/24
I can't even make sense of this post. The grammar is that awful.

Here are all the Pokemon on the OU VR that trade an immunity for a weakness in Immunities Off.

Now weak to Poison:
Ferrothorn

Now weak to Electric:
Landorus-T
Swampert-M
Gastrodon
Quagsire
Gliscor

Now weak to Ground:
Celesteela
Skarmory
Moltres
Aerodactyl-M
Zapdos
Thundurus
Thundurus-T
Charizard-MY

Now weak to Dragon:
Altaria-M

Now weak to Fighting:
Sableye-M

Now weak to Psychic:
Muk-A

Pretty sure that's everyone

Blobbed
This sounds difficult to code for me.

Bulky pokemon will dominate the meta, both those with high hp like chansey pr zygarde to support and those with low hp and gigant defenses, which apprecietes the support given. The main issue are set up sweepers, but provided you have a coutner to each one of them, then you will be ok since that counter will take a time to be worn down significally.

Shedinja is ok as a shield but it is really weak to pursuit, his defenses are trash and it dont support the team with hp at all.

Trapping is also a big issue. Kartana and celestela cant hope to be any usefull at all if you have specs hp fire magnezone around, unless your opponent carries shed shell of course, but you can remove it first. Partial trapping + lure can also be sucsessful

Level 1, FEAR and counter/metal brust/mirror coat are an issue, but so is giving mega sableye a free switch in to start setting up calm mind or will o wisp.

I have got a much better idea then an om right now.... an om popularity contest! Everybody may put in 1 idea for an om, every stage and after everybody puts one in, we will start voting (No voting for your own ideas, only 1 om per stage, and you may not use an idea that you did not think of), and at the end, the top 3 for each stage will be revealed. The first stage will be Type based om ideas, the next stage will be Tier based om ideas, and the last stage will be Any om ideas!

Please submit your questions and ideas as a reply to this post.

Ever wanted to play showdown with a friend, but you want to work with them not against them?
Introducing the multi-battle.
This unranked (no ladder) smogon meta is a cartridge format favorite of mine because you get to fight alongside a friend, and work together to make battle work. The tier would work similar to the MPL league, in which each player would bring 4 and choose 3 when fighting.
This game has very different strategy than to double battles, for starters if the enemy team beats down one side of the field, the battle is now 2v1. And you work with a teammate who may have differing opinions on what moves are selected.
Bans would reflect the Doubles OU banlist, and extra bans would be created if some Pokémon become too powerful thanks to 2v1 strategy.
Overall this would be a fun new meta on smogon and a chance to play Co-Op on Pokémon showdown!

also to solve the issue of how does ladder work? This meta would be unranked which means no ladder points are given upon winning and losing.

Last edited:

alephgalactus

Banned deucer.
Ever wanted to play showdown with a friend, but you want to work with them not against them?
Introducing the multi-battle.
This unranked (no ladder) smogon meta is a cartridge format favorite of mine because you get to fight alongside a friend, and work together to make battle work. The tier would work similar to the MPL league, in which each player would bring 4 and choose 3 when fighting.
This game has very different strategy than to double battles, for starters if the enemy team beats down one side of the field, the battle is now 2v1. And you work with a teammate who may have differing opinions on what moves are selected.
Bans would reflect the Doubles OU banlist, and extra bans would be created if some Pokémon become too powerful thanks to 2v1 strategy.
Overall this would be a fun new meta on smogon and a chance to play Co-Op on Pokémon showdown!

also to solve the issue of how does ladder work? This meta would be unranked which means no ladder points are given upon winning and losing.
Fun fact: the only reason Showdown is still technically in beta is because this meta hasn’t been implemented yet.

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
Role Reversal: All consumable items can now be used infinitely, and all abilities that can pop more than once a game are limited to a single use.
Example: Power herb fly on landorus therian is now spammable, but intimidate will only work once.
-Kyurem-Black: Gets extremely powerful physical Ice STAB with Power Herb. Even though Knock Off is going to be everywhere in this meta, I'm still leaning towards the traditional ban Kyurem-Black receives whenever a physical Ice move is available to it.
-Victini: With White Herb, V-Create no longer has any drawbacks.
-Cloyster: Similarly to Victini, Cloyster can use White Herb to prevent the negative effects of Shell Smash.
-Slaking: As I'm pretty sure Truant activates more than once, Slaking becomes a massive threat due to only missing out on one turn.
-Dedenne: Cheek Pouch lets it heal every time its berry activates. Though its defenses are terrible, it can restore HP after being hit by any physical attack if it holds the Kee Berry (and gets +1 Defense to boot), or by a special attack if it holds the Maranga Berry (with +1 Sp. Def as well). Despite this, I don't think Dedenne deserves a ban; it's really bad and needs all the help it can get.
-Unfezant: Power Herb lets it spam Sky Attack, which has a high critical-hit chance. Combined with Super Luck, it has a 50% chance to land a critical hit.
-Shedinja: Sturdinja returns, with Wonder Guard to boot (but only once). Though it's annihilated by any passive damage, Shedinja with a Focus Sash can't be beaten by direct damage unless the Focus Sash is knocked off. This gives it a niche as a blanket check to hyper offense, which generally relies almost entirely on attacks.
-Gems: If they're unbanned, Gems will give a Life Orb boost to any move of the same type, which can be a good option on things that tend to carry type-boosting items (like Bisharp and Tapu Koko).
-Magnezone: Holding an Air Balloon, it effectively gains Levitate, giving it a positive matchup against Ground-types—things like Lando-T, Garchomp, Mamoswine and Excadrill can no longer do significant damage to it, and it traps Excadrill to boot.
-Red Card: Anything that hits the holder switches out, all the time. It's not overpowered, but it's pretty good on bulky Pokémon, and it's also hilarious.
-Eject Button: Whenever the holder is hit, it switches out, all the time. This one might be overpowered, because if the holder has Regenerator they heal 1/3 of their HP every time they're hit unless they're the only thing on the field. We'll have to test it out first.
-Weakness Policy: This speaks for itself.
-Kee Berry and Maranga Berry: Put one of these on a bulky Pokémon and watch it get bulkier and bulkier over time. Kee Berry gives +1 Defense every time the holder is hit with a physical move, which something like Chansey might actually appreciate more than Eviolite. Maranga Berry is the Kee Berry's special counterpart, essentially giving the holder an Assault Vest after they're hit once and even more boosts after that. It's a lot like Stamina, but better.
-Knock Off: You know that huge list of threats I just made? Knock Off eliminates every single one except Slaking.
-Hoopa-U: Start it off without an item, then steal your opponent's with Magician.
Cell Battery: An effective immunity to electric plus an attack raise makes this very good for flying types.
Absorb Bulb: Oh yeah, you can have storm drain now, too!
Bans: Sitrus berry, Super sitrus berries, lum berry, chesto berry
Unbans: Pheromosa for the simple reason that lando will not be as prevalent, and beast boost is not as good
NOTE: Z- moves and mega stones do not change. Regenerator doesn't pop, so it still works the same.
Nerfs: -Hawlucha: Since it's nigh impossible to activate Unburden in this meta, Hawlucha loses the one thing keeping it relevant.
-Azumarill: Sitrus Berry is unavailable, so Belly Drum is a lot riskier.
-Ground-types: Air Balloon can effectively give anything Levitate, so Ground-types and Ground coverage are significantly less reliable.
-Shuca Berry: Completely outclassed by Air Balloon.
-Moxie/ Beast Boost: Only activating once is a huge nerf.
The tapus are now severely weaker, with only one terrain being able to go up. Same with weather setting mons.
Landorus Therian: Lando struggles with ground being an ineffective STAB option, and intimidate being very bad. On the plus side, it has a reliable STAB flying option in fly now, so that's something. Overall, it's just not nearly as good as it is in OU. Expect to see a big drop off in usage.
Example Set:

Kyurem-Black @ Power Herb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Dragon Claw / Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage / Hone Claws / Roost
Hope you consider this idea!

EDIT: Gems are unbanned as well!

I submitted this idea a couple weeks back, so I'd like to bring it up again so maybe one of the mods responds :( This was the version I submitted, but it can still be tweaked. This is also for ESN 64 's idea.

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Role Reversal: All consumable items can now be used infinitely, and all abilities that can pop more than once a game are limited to a single use.
Example: Power herb fly on landorus therian is now spammable, but intimidate will only work once.
-Kyurem-Black: Gets extremely powerful physical Ice STAB with Power Herb. Even though Knock Off is going to be everywhere in this meta, I'm still leaning towards the traditional ban Kyurem-Black receives whenever a physical Ice move is available to it.
-Victini: With White Herb, V-Create no longer has any drawbacks.
-Cloyster: Similarly to Victini, Cloyster can use White Herb to prevent the negative effects of Shell Smash.
-Slaking: As I'm pretty sure Truant activates more than once, Slaking becomes a massive threat due to only missing out on one turn.
-Dedenne: Cheek Pouch lets it heal every time its berry activates. Though its defenses are terrible, it can restore HP after being hit by any physical attack if it holds the Kee Berry (and gets +1 Defense to boot), or by a special attack if it holds the Maranga Berry (with +1 Sp. Def as well). Despite this, I don't think Dedenne deserves a ban; it's really bad and needs all the help it can get.
-Unfezant: Power Herb lets it spam Sky Attack, which has a high critical-hit chance. Combined with Super Luck, it has a 50% chance to land a critical hit.
-Shedinja: Sturdinja returns, with Wonder Guard to boot (but only once). Though it's annihilated by any passive damage, Shedinja with a Focus Sash can't be beaten by direct damage unless the Focus Sash is knocked off. This gives it a niche as a blanket check to hyper offense, which generally relies almost entirely on attacks.
-Gems: If they're unbanned, Gems will give a Life Orb boost to any move of the same type, which can be a good option on things that tend to carry type-boosting items (like Bisharp and Tapu Koko).
-Magnezone: Holding an Air Balloon, it effectively gains Levitate, giving it a positive matchup against Ground-types—things like Lando-T, Garchomp, Mamoswine and Excadrill can no longer do significant damage to it, and it traps Excadrill to boot.
-Red Card: Anything that hits the holder switches out, all the time. It's not overpowered, but it's pretty good on bulky Pokémon, and it's also hilarious.
-Eject Button: Whenever the holder is hit, it switches out, all the time. This one might be overpowered, because if the holder has Regenerator they heal 1/3 of their HP every time they're hit unless they're the only thing on the field. We'll have to test it out first.
-Weakness Policy: This speaks for itself.
-Kee Berry and Maranga Berry: Put one of these on a bulky Pokémon and watch it get bulkier and bulkier over time. Kee Berry gives +1 Defense every time the holder is hit with a physical move, which something like Chansey might actually appreciate more than Eviolite. Maranga Berry is the Kee Berry's special counterpart, essentially giving the holder an Assault Vest after they're hit once and even more boosts after that. It's a lot like Stamina, but better.
-Knock Off: You know that huge list of threats I just made? Knock Off eliminates every single one except Slaking.
-Hoopa-U: Start it off without an item, then steal your opponent's with Magician.
Cell Battery: An effective immunity to electric plus an attack raise makes this very good for flying types.
Absorb Bulb: Oh yeah, you can have storm drain now, too!
Bans: Sitrus berry, Super sitrus berries, lum berry, chesto berry
Unbans: Pheromosa for the simple reason that lando will not be as prevalent, and beast boost is not as good
NOTE: Z- moves and mega stones do not change. Regenerator doesn't pop, so it still works the same.
Nerfs: -Hawlucha: Since it's nigh impossible to activate Unburden in this meta, Hawlucha loses the one thing keeping it relevant.
-Azumarill: Sitrus Berry is unavailable, so Belly Drum is a lot riskier.
-Ground-types: Air Balloon can effectively give anything Levitate, so Ground-types and Ground coverage are significantly less reliable.
-Shuca Berry: Completely outclassed by Air Balloon.
-Moxie/ Beast Boost: Only activating once is a huge nerf.
The tapus are now severely weaker, with only one terrain being able to go up. Same with weather setting mons.
Landorus Therian: Lando struggles with ground being an ineffective STAB option, and intimidate being very bad. On the plus side, it has a reliable STAB flying option in fly now, so that's something. Overall, it's just not nearly as good as it is in OU. Expect to see a big drop off in usage.
Example Set:

Kyurem-Black @ Power Herb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Dragon Claw / Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Outrage / Hone Claws / Roost
Hope you consider this idea!

EDIT: Gems are unbanned as well!

I submitted this idea a couple weeks back, so I'd like to bring it up again so maybe one of the mods responds :( This was the version I submitted, but it can still be tweaked. This is also for ESN 64 's idea.
Ban either Snorlax or the pinch healing berries. Gluttony means that it's actually impossible for Snorlax to drop below 50% HP, meaning that Pokemon that do not do more than 50% to Snorlax cannot kill it.

Berry Juice and Oran Berry, despite their usually mediocre nature, are similarly a potential problem. We know from Harvest that a Pokemon can consume a berry more than once per turn, so functionally both Oran Berry and Berry Juice would always heal a Pokemon to 50% HP whenever they drop below 50%. It's weaker than Sitrus and pinch berries since it won't heal Pokemon (much) further than 50%, but it's still problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)