Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Hi just enchanting the living fuck out of everything before it gets nerfed okay
This is funny because in 1.3 every good enchant is easier to get on picks and swords (except Sharpness V). It's even funnier because diamond picks and swords will be ridiculously cheap. In fact, the only enchant that you can't get anymore is Power V iirc, so you should be stocking up on bows instead!

n_n

HolyChipmunk

California's finest chodesmuggler
This is funny because in 1.3 every good enchant is easier to get on picks and swords (except Sharpness V). It's even funnier because diamond picks and swords will be ridiculously cheap. In fact, the only enchant that you can't get anymore is Power V iirc, so you should be stocking up on bows instead!

n_n
Eff IV Unbreaking III Silk Touch I

shut up boro

Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to the.....

DESTROYER OF WORLDS

BTW, this is my new home. Ima build a passageway underneath it to get into it.

ACTUALLY, it was going to be my home. But a rail station would be cool too.

The place has three floors. The first one could be the rail station and also the area to pick up minecarts. The second one was going to be a lounge area with chests and workbenches and other necessities for people to stock up on items when the need to. And the third floor is the attic, which leads to the top of the digletts head. I'm going to make a brain in the attic area. :D

And yeah, a rail station would make an awesome idea.

We're working on a new PVP map. A lot of the fun from playing it will be not knowing where anything is. That's why we kick you when you ignore the "Keep out" message.

attention oo:sos junkies!

beloved user salthethief is out of town for the next 3 weeks and thus unable to administer his oo:sos server. to tide us over 'til his return, we've picked up a temporary, dedicated server for that very purpose. if anyone's looking to play, the new ip is: 108.178.60.125. just give me, xaqwais or tennisace a holler if you're looking to play. the server is always up, regardless of whether a game is actually in progress, so feel free to lurk there if you're trying to draw in players or whatever!

been playing xbox version quite a bit. Really looking forward to some updates. Sprinting would be massively helpful as well as enchanting. Anywho gamertag is david bowie ftw

Would anyone be down to do another PvP event/Hunger Games/whatever? Me and gk were saying tomorrow we could totally do this map and it would be awesome.

Are people down? Also if you are, please don't like search the map for the sake of research on the games 'cause that's lame. I mean I've watched a playthrough of this map too but like don't like do an independent study on it, you know what I mean?

I've played that map with a bunch of online friends and ended up winning the Hunger Games match we played. While I'm hesitant to jump into this because of my prior knowledge of the map, I can at least vouch for how fun it is. It's aesthetically amazing, imo, and felt a lot like playing Day Z. Try and get a lot of players if you do play it; it's a fairly large map with how many floors some buildings have, so it fits more players than the original map.

You guys should definitely try it out.

What time were you thinking Xaq? I'm in if its after 2 PM EST
It depends on when people can do it. If the original Survival games map is better for a smaller amount of players, then I guess we should maybe do that instead?

It all comes down how many people we can round up 'cause I would assume its silly to do it if we only have like eight people or something.

I have a predicament: I have a shit-ton of cave and ravine space, but I have no fucking clue what to build, and it's actually starting to piss me off. Any suggestions?

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I have a predicament: I have a shit-ton of cave and ravine space, but I have no fucking clue what to build, and it's actually starting to piss me off. Any suggestions?
I'm currently filling a ravine with literally every type of farm possible, and all kinds of fun redstone contraptions too.

I do mean every kind of farm, including shit like iron golem and flower and such

So a city on a city with outside being the alleyways on the inside? Too much brain damage! *gurgles*

But seriously, this would be too awesome for words to describe. Only prob is, where are we gonna build it? I don't really think it should be too close to spawn, but not excessively far like oho or pale pass was.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
im not sure how it would be accomplished since the scale of minecraft isn't really forgiving for closely packed creations since the width of everything is constant at 1 block wide, and in that picture the walls/floors are proportionally thinner than the inside of the rooms. then again if anyone could pull something like that off its mother gromples lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)