Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey I cleaned that up forte.

I personally don't mind a few in jest but intentional destruction in never appreciated.

I for one don't mind my creations being swarmed by chickens or other friendly animals so if you want to do it in my house or w/e, go right ahead!

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Rule #4: Do not flood houses or buildings with chickens or other animals unless the other person is cool with it. If you have to ask, don't do it.

appended to this^^ for all you chicken fuckers

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
While this is true with how the items drop it's best to have pistons on both to control it all. I'm trying to eliminate as many wasted reeds that cannot be collected as possible.

Quick question regarding the hunger games going on tomorrow. What is the IP address for the hunger games and what should we call it? Just so that we can log on.

Posting to say that I'm indefinite for Hunger Games because I totally forgot that my cousin's wedding shower was tomorrow. I'll edit this post when I find out whether or not I can make it.

hey, ive been building a chinese style pagoda for a couple of hours now, and like to see what you guys think of it (ive also got a terrain)

ive also been building a floating island map which im hoping to put up for trial soon :)

Looks like we're using the OO:SOS IP for Hunger Games:

Server isn't up yet. I'll throw it up when we are supposed to start (1 PM PST, 4 PM EST).

FUROSUTO HUNGER GAMES SECOND PLACE.

Anyways, gg HC. Don't know how you were able to get all of that iron armour and sword, but gg.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If anyone but HC had won then I would be calling you all dicks for doing it without me, but Holy Chipmunk is a worthy champion and I hope we do it again some time when I am around to take part.

What were the rules that were used this time?

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
I've finished my giant reed tower, I also installed a little cacti farm that may be of use inside the tower as well. In addition each auto farm in NH now has a light switch that senses if a person is afk'ing at the drop point, since sometimes I cannot tell if people are using it. Cheers everyone!

Finally finished with the editing, I'll have the video up soon for everyone to enjoy, but it's going to take a while....

Edit: ANDDDDDDD FML.

The exporting fucked up -_______-

Have to re export it. Says it will take 5 hours now. Fun...

Ok, here it is! The first ever Smogcraft Hunger Games! I had some recording issues so I lost the ending, but enjoy!

[youtube]rK29oMUZBCA[/youtube]

I sound like a fucktard, but how exactly is it getting nerfed? Aren't all the enchantments staying the same?

Edit: So no more power or sharpness V? D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)