Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
all the testificates i bred and jammed into the stupid iron golem grinder in new haven are missing. i guess a zombie got in somehow. i tried logblocking the area in case someone was mad at me or just wanted to wreck the grinder, but i didn't really see anything weird. im sure no one really gives a fuck, but i spent a lot of time trying to get the damn thing to work and as inconsistent and slow as it was, it still generated free iron. i had about 200+ villagers in there. maybe ill try to fix it up later but for now im going to take a break.

all the testificates i bred and jammed into the stupid iron golem grinder in new haven are missing. i guess a zombie got in somehow. i tried logblocking the area in case someone was mad at me or just wanted to wreck the grinder, but i didn't really see anything weird. im sure no one really gives a fuck, but i spent a lot of time trying to get the damn thing to work and as inconsistent and slow as it was, it still generated free iron. i had about 200+ villagers in there. maybe ill try to fix it up later but for now im going to take a break.
I noticed that, but zombies never spawned near that open flank, always on the back side facing the hill where they'd just sit there and creep through the window. It kinda concerned me with how many villagers we had left.

Not to mention I'm not sure how possible it is for a player, let alone even a zombie, is able to jump the gap from the water to the villagers.

Edit: they're suspended in the air, it's impossible to even reach them.

We should all adopt a villager just in case there is a zombie apocalypse
i planted 25 doors behind a church which had 3 villagers in them after i posted. I had 2 children before i was even done planting...so the population should be fine. That, and the church doors were already blocked.

good idea though.

Isn't there a bukkit teamspeak? On a server I go on, you have ally and clan chat. For clan chat, you would type "/.". This would help for the retards that don't have skype (ME).

tennis, I saw you had a spawn plan. as a suggestion, maybe move the notice shack closer to (or around) the spawn area, so new notices are one of the first things you can see.

I was actually thinking of building an old style notice board right at spawn Oli. I miss that old thing, and a shack just isn't the same. The old shack could become just for trades.

Not sure if to be d'awwwing over matter or rub forehead and take advil......

Very cute cartoon, even if 87.351834% didn't make any sense.

So we did a superflat map last night.

That super flat actually looks kinda fun, was there really nearby materials or did you have to spawn some? I thought I remembered hearing super flat maps had little resources since they spawn at basically like level 1 or something?

That super flat actually looks kinda fun, was there really nearby materials or did you have to spawn some? I thought I remembered hearing super flat maps had little resources since they spawn at basically like level 1 or something?

Sal did spawn one of every sapling, because we thought there was no way to get them.

But no, on a super flat map there are a lot of NPC villages, where you can get a lot of shit. Blacksmith buildings actually have a lot of shit in them (like saplings and iron tools and all kinds of shit.)

but slimes are a bitch

It's about a week late but there's a new Xbox Minecraft patch
4J's first Minecraft Xbox 360 update will be version 1.7.3 - not version 1.7.2, as previously reported - and pistons are the big additions, allowing you to shunt stacks or rows of blocks around to create (for instance) extendible sandstone willies. Don't act like you weren't thinking it.

As impressive as the functionality sounds, this is actually one of the easier updates. "We're implementing the features from the Beta 1.7.3 version at the moment, and it's nowhere near as tricky as the 1.8.2 changes will be," Burns told OXM. "There are no big architecture changes with the move to 1.7.3, so it's been quite straightforward. The move to 1.8.2 is much more challenging."
It has pistons, improved tutorial, bans, and beautiful lighting

Edit: Oh and SKINS!

@Shining Latios: The first patch on the 360 said something about removing a duping glitch

Definitely gonna build one of those old style farm houses with exposed beams in the ceilings with the new rotateable logs now. Plenty of other stuff that you can do with these now as well. Really looking forward to 1.3 now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)