New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Would it be possible for me to get my name changed from "Araii" to "Arai" or is 100 posts required for changes like that too? I use this name on mostly everything so would be nice to get the extra i removed.

Eien: yeah please get 100 posts :(

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i know this is pedantic as fuck, but requesting a change from "Golden009" to "golden009"; i don't have the capital anywhere else and i personally think it looks better without it

Guard

حرروا فلسطين
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
I'd like to request a name change to Guardsweeper. It is my username in literally everything else and would make things a lot more convenient for me.

Last edited:
Hi "Ruffles" was apparently taken so,

Can I have Ruffles01? If its taken then Ruffles001 and so on. Thank you

Eien: I prefer not to add unnecessary numbers

Requesting a name change to Luna Fantasia™

It is the name for which I have been and am currently known on Discord, as well as one of two names used on PS! - the other being UB Pandemonium, created as a means to test teams.

However, I understand the 100-posts threshold was not reached. I would like to be more active on the forums if at all possible, and a name change to something more familiar would be a good start.

would rather you hit 100 posts first yea
Threshold reached.

Edit: Would having the name without the ™ be more feasible? After thinking about it, I don't think any user has ™ on their names..

eien is a loser--tdp

"Ruffles" is taken and unnecessary numbers were rejected

So I would like "RufflesPro" still has my previous name. Also, I checked should not be taken I'm pretty sure.

Sorry for the hassle and thanks again

Eien: Done

Is it possible for me to get the name "Quint"?
It was my previous account which i lost access to years ago.

Or do I need to be a badgeholder first?

Eien: PM me and we can discuss it. Eien#0372 on Discord

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Been a month since I had my name changed
Alright, I have much more than 100 posts and no infractions at the moment so uhh...

May I request a name change from Jerry hillenburg to Jerry the great? People usually refer me as Jerry instead of Jerry hillenburg anyways, and the only reason why this is my name is because it is my name on PS. And since I'd have "formerly Jerry hillenburg" people will know that I am Jerry hillenburg, so I wouldn't have to waste several minutes proving it's me. Thank you moderators, and have a nice day.
Jerry's edit: And besides, that name sounds so much more cool than Jerry hillenburg.

Eien: ok
So may I have a profile unlock?

Eien: done

ghost

formerly goldenghost
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
LC Leader
Requesting a name change to KSG. Cool idea that I can't take credit for but the G stands for ghost, which is what I go by elsewhere.

TC

Banned deucer.
i would like to change my name to "latinstar" since i stopped using THUNDER CEBRA on PS and "latinstar" is my actual username, i checked and couldnt find anyone with that username yet, would also like to have the "formerly THUNDER CEBRA" under my nickname to prevent confusions on tagging and things like that

Eien: no you have an active infraction

I have seen that there is a user with a name similar to the one I was requesting and to avoid confusion if it is not a problem I would like to request a change to another one like "Natsuho" I like it better and I have thought it better. I like names in Japanese and I want to move with this. Nothing else, thank you.

oki--tdp

Hi, requesting for my name to be changed to "Wanony". I realised my current name was perhaps a bit too long and distracting a couple of weeks after registering on smogon. I shortened it to "Wanony" on ps! back then and it matches my discord tag too. Most people know me as Wanony nowadays and I would like for my smogon to finally reflect this as well. I checked and it seemed to be free.

Tldr: Wanonymous1616 -> Wanony
Thanks in advance

oki--tdp

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
hi, could i get my birthday changed to feb 15 2005? i made this account when i was under 13 lol. ty in advance :)

Wait, you mean I can’t get in trouble now?

Would like to request a birthday change to March 15th 2004 for the same reason.

,_, -- tdp

Tol

Retirement house
req namechange to The if there's any chance of me as a non badge user getting it, Theheheheh if there's not.
i realise that i've already had a namechange, but i think my first name change would go under the "removal of text" option and it's a pain in the ass having separate names for things, i'm not even sure why i did it in the first place
if theheheheh is too spammy Tol is fine, people know me by that on showdown
thanks for your consideration

Eien: given that you're known by Tol, I'll give you that

Hi, I'd like to change my name to crucify.
When I made my account I thought someone already had the name, which is why I put lord in front of it, but that is not the case.
Also I have the username crucify on p much everything else online and it is much cleaner so yeah.
Thanks in advance!

Fireflame

Silksong when
is a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello. I would like to change my username to just Fireflame

Everyone who knows me refers to me as "Fireflame", not "Fireflame479", and my discord username is Fireflame, and I'd like my Smogon and Discord username to be the same. Also, the numbers at the end of my username don't have that much significance and don't reflect very well how I want to go further with this site in the future.

Hi, I'd like to change my username to nnw as it is the name I use on Showdown and most of my other accounts (it's also easier for tournaments). And also, I don't really like having my name as a username anymore.

Eien: Hi you don't qualify for the name change, please read our rules for changes.

I last logged in here six years ago or something and I don't like the name I chose, but I don't have enough (or few enough) posts to request a name change. Should I just register a new account in this situation?

Eien: Hi! Welcome back. Unfortunately, creating alternate accounts for any reason is against our rules. If you get 100 posts, I'd be happy to give you a name change if you post in this thread again.

OP: Eien kthnx

Last edited:
Hello! I've played on and off on showdown for about seven years, and at some point i made an account here even though i was never active on the forums. i'd like to use this account now, but i go by the name "pastagirl" on showdown and pretty much everywhere else nowadays. i'd like to change my username to that. also my birthday should be August 7th, 1997. thanks in advance!

Hello! I made this account a few years ago but never really used it. I don't even use this username in PS anymore, so I would like to change it to "
"SwitchAxeMonster". Thank you in advance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)