just know that if you hide it doesn't go away
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
namechanged aug 5, give profile unlock please

Eien: done

Last edited by a moderator:

LittEleven

A wanderer above the sea of fog
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would want a namechange to LittEleven, as it's the name I go by on Showdown and it prevents confusion among people who know me but not my forum username. (could provide proof if necessary)

Eien :done. this was your 10th post so I'll count it out

I'd like to change my Forum name to Sir Mister.
Sir Mister is my main account on PS! since about 8 months ago. I changed to that username when I started getting involved in the community because... well I didn't realise how inappropriate this name was before people told me.
Now I've reached the point where a lot of the 1v1 community knows me as "Sir Mister".

Also "Sir Mister" is a great name, let's be honest.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hello, can I have the v in my name capitalized pls?

avocado --> aVocado

been using it like that for maybe 2 years on PS

I come to request the unlocking of my profile.
requesting namechange to "Pokesartoolcay"
Its the name I use on Pokemon Showdown and Smogon Discord servers, and I frankly I find the "Mubs21/" part a little immature for my taste.

Also does the Mubs21 part count as:
removal of numbers or other distracting text (eg. tennisace0227 -> tennisace) will not countas a name change
Thanks!

imo no--tdp

Oh, I thought that it wasn't taken because a friend said it wasn't and it didn't come up in a search. I request a namechange to Meri Berry instead, sorry for the inconvenience and I hope this didn't trouble you too much.

oki, and no trouble experienced--tdp

I'm requesting to get my nick changed to Wevton. I wanna change because I'm currently using this nick in several others forums, no longer using this old one for nothing. This is the only place this nick's still registered, and I wanna change it.

Eien: just to be clear, you can't have the TM. Is that okay?

Me: Its ok for me, I already edited this.

Eien :done
Requesting for a profile unlock.

Raahel

MANO TENGO FE
is a Tiering Contributor
I ask for my name change to RahelGamer03 since it is my original name on PS! and it makes me more comfortable

Eien: done. FYI didn't count this as a name change since it's so minor.

WeepingDevil

You and I are gonna live forever
can I get my birthdate changed to 27 october 2002, year I have is wrong.
thanks

I'd like my name to be change to MorganORNot, I have the name on ps and I've had issues where I'd have scheduled games and have to prove that I'm the same user.
Thanks in advance.

requesting name change from
misterioussaint -------> Reverend B.C
The reason I want to re-brand myself also Reverend B.C is easier to remember.

oki--tdp

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Adding the following rule to the OP, since the people that fall under it are valued community members that were never meant to be affected by some of the existing policies:
Name Changes for Staff Members
  • staff members - all of the above applies to you;
  • HOWEVER, you are exempt to the 100 posts requirement, and you may receive an exception to the 10 posts rule on taking over existing accounts on a case-by-case basis, e.g. for uniformity across platforms;
  • "staff members" includes forum mods and above, sim global staff, and sim public ROs.
We have been soft applying this one for a while, but especially sim staff that would be eligible under it aren't always aware, and this "exception" can be applied consistently enough that there's no reason to not just make it official.

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requesting to get the second "i" removed from my name so it becomes "Arai". I made it like this because Arai was taken on PS and I wanted the same name on Smogon, but I prefer it as just Arai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)