NFL WPC 2012 Winner: [REDACTED]

LOL catalina wine mixers went favorites the whole way through and got 12 right and is suddenly in the hunt for 1st.

why didnt i do that?!?!? haha

This looks like it has the potential to be a crappy week. I picked like 8 "upsets" according to the favorites listing. Some of them I don't understand though, like how Dallas can be a favorite over the Giants at this point with how NY has been playing. We shall see though, we shall see!

I'm very surprised to be only 5 points behind the leader at this point in the season. I really don't have a strategy for picking games, other than if I think teams are even, I'll go with the home team. However, I'm pretty confident in almost all my picks this week, so I'm hoping to make up some ground.

Yeah, I've gotten only like 9 picks right in the past 2 weeks combined, so this week, I just picked who I wanted to win instead of who I thought would win. AKA, I picked the Rams over the Patriots, the Panthers over the Bears, etc.

Yeah, I've gotten only like 9 picks right in the past 2 weeks combined, so this week, I just picked who I wanted to win instead of who I thought would win. AKA, I picked the Rams over the Patriots, the Panthers over the Bears, etc.

I also did this. I legit think they can win, people overrate the Patriots incredibly. Rams defense + home field advantage = possible upset. Not saying NE don't deserve to be favourites but yeah

My upset pick made sense.

Your upset pick was for the Cleveland Browns.

=/=

Seriously??? Trent had to leave the game... I forgot who, but a WR dropped the game winning TD, which was perfectly thrown. So yeah, the Browns "should" have won that game and it wasn't a bad pick at all.

Seriously??? Trent had to leave the game... I forgot who, but a WR dropped the game winning TD, which was perfectly thrown. So yeah, the Browns "should" have won that game and it wasn't a bad pick at all.

That "game winning" td was with like 2 minutes left and the colts had time outs and Luck has proven he can own a final drive if he has to (especially against a mediocre defense). Trent was known to be injured before the game, and the Browns are not a good team while the Colts are a decent team. idgi

Yeah, but the Browns defense is not that bad. They would have had a high chance of intercepting Luck. It's not like he was dominating that game either. Anyways, it wasn't a bad pick.

I also did this. I legit think they can win, people overrate the Patriots incredibly. Rams defense + home field advantage = possible upset. Not saying NE don't deserve to be favourites but yeah

Two things: People overrate the Patriots this season like they do the Giants and Eli Manning. "If this team played at their best for a full 60 minutes where would they be?" If people actually took the time to notice "Hey mistakes are kind of a bad thing." and checked themselves the Patriots would be rated as a good team with flashes of being great. This does not however make them "incredibly" overrated. Just normal overrated.

Second: The game is in London. The Rams do not have homefield advantage.

lol the Giants overrated? The same Giants predicted to finish third in the division? The same Giants, who despite being SB champions gets no respect? The same Giants who only win thanks to luck? And you are comparing them to the 16-0(before the season started) Patriots? The SB favorires Patriots? The Patriots with a young and dominant defense? With the legendary Tom Brady and Belicheat? Please, the Giants should never be compared to the Patriots. The Giants are finally being given ANY respect and now your calling them overrated?

Your just mad the Eagles suck dick... Again. And Vick is a piece of garbage while Eli is having an MVP season(i know byrne, his stats are average but we can argue that)

Two things: People overrate the Patriots this season like they do the Giants and Eli Manning. "If this team played at their best for a full 60 minutes where would they be?" If people actually took the time to notice "Hey mistakes are kind of a bad thing." and checked themselves the Patriots would be rated as a good team with flashes of being great. This does not however make them "incredibly" overrated. Just normal overrated.

Second: The game is in London. The Rams do not have homefield advantage.

Fuck did not realise the London thing...fixing pick.

That "game winning" td was with like 2 minutes left and the colts had time outs and Luck has proven he can own a final drive if he has to (especially against a mediocre defense). Trent was known to be injured before the game, and the Browns are not a good team while the Colts are a decent team. idgi

No, we get it, you're infallible when it comes to the NFL. It's not like the Panthers are a bad team while the Cowboys are a decent team.

This is about the only football related thing that is going well for me this season. Happy with my upset picks though :)

Yeah, I hit on Cleveland myself, but missed on Washington. I picked the NYJ-Miami game last, I really had a tough time with it. Knew I should've gone Miami.

So pending the 49ers and Broncos game i could be 10-4 which will be a very good weekend. Hell splitting them would be okay. Considering the crazy weekend.

Back