nj art

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
i was going to draw all of my favorite psychics (since I have a ton of them for whatever reason, not any kind of special affinity for psychic types) but I only ended up doing these three, despite them not even being in the top 5 but w/e
special mentions to musharna, deoxys-d, gothita, reuniclus, swoobat, starmie, and slowking lol maybe ill draw them later
well that was a long description for a small picture

127th person to say this is stunning. Last night I logged off irc at 11:00 meaning to go to bed, but stumbled across this thread. Dad caught me 2/3s of the way through at close to 12:30...

But I finished it this morning! So much great art. Now that I'm all caught up I'll have to check in regularly :)

My!!!!! Nasty you're AWESOME all in caps!!!! Your art is astounding, everything is so detailed the colors, the poses, the creativity in all of them make this some of the best art I've seen tho other being Renaissance art. Keep up the good work!!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
uh...whenever me and aerrow finish up our last session, haha we've been so busy we haven't finished yet

i'm scured to get crushed :[ ha

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So much good and quality work in this thread. It's impressive. =]

That Garchomp comic is awesome, by the way. So funny.

lol nasty you have pretty much nothing to worry about
kevin garrett is an amazing teacher but I was pretty much starting from scratch :p I am EXCITED though !!!

Awesome angsty teenage Zweilous! It could maybe pass for me in real life if I had 2 heads. haha
Does Hydreigon grow out of this phase and start working for the man?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)