NU Index and Reservation Thread

Having extreme writers block with Carracosta x.x

I'm still attempting to get this done, but if I can't get it done tomorrow I'm going to have to pass it off, since the next time I can sit down and work on it will be in two weeks.

Yeah, I couldn't get it done, spent all day doing exams, and now I need to pack for a trip to Arizona. Going to have to pass off Carracosta. I apologize for the inconvenience.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, Carracosta can be taken over to be written. Just use this skeleton as a reference and write it from there in a new thread. The deadline tomorrow does not apply.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just posting to say that I got permission from tennisace to take over Delcatty (as well as notifying all that I took over Gabite as well).

This is up to date.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Unfortunately, real life issues have forced me to drop my remaining two analyses. The skeletons for Braviary and Camerupt are up, and they're probably some of the easier skeletons to write up! I just physically can't complete them before tomorrow unfortunately. If you take them, you'll have 1 week from the day you take them to complete them.

Also, for everyone else who hasn't already dropped, your deadline is still tomorrow, March 10th.

Um so yea, sorry to say this, but I'm going to have to relinquish my hold on Kingler. There's like 2 QC approved skeletons floating around somewhere that can be used to write it up. I didn't realize the deadline fell on my exam dates -____-

But yea, long story short, I've got an exam today, tomorrow, 5 essays due on Monday, and another exam on Wednesday, so I'm likely not able to do anything until then, which is past the deadline. Once again, I apologize, but I cannot feasibly write up Kingler by tomorrow.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Ugh, you could've told me this before Omicron. I asked you many times about Kingler...

Anyways, of course you can drop it for exams.

So, Camerupt and Kingler are up to be taken over to be written. Use these skeletons as reference:

Camerupt - http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3459971
Kingler - http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3459045

tennisedit: again if you take these, you have 1 week from the date you take them to finish them

EDIT (my own one):

I would also like to notify all that the rules for reserving Pokemon aren't the same as they were back in December when NU started, in case anyone missed it (Komodo apparently):

NOTE: You may only reserve up to 2 Pokemon at any time. Only until at least one of those analyses have reached the DONE stage or are near completion (i.e. written and awaiting GP) may you reserve anymore. However, if you are a badgeholder, you may reserve up to 3 Pokemon at any time.

They match the RU analyses reservation rules.

I realized that I have been out of the game for to long and the meta has changes on me. I will have to drop Skuntank because of this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)