NU Index and Reservation Thread

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Important stuffs:
The analyses for: Dugtrio, Poliwrath, Magneton, Rhydon, Slowking, Lanturn, Smeargle, Roselia, Lanturn, Scolipede, Klinklang, and Druddigon are now obsolete, as they all moved up a tier, so what should we do with them?

Also, the only thing we got was Victreebel, so that now needs an analysis too.
I believe the plan was if they were to move up, those analysis holders could work on the RU analysis if it did not already exist. They obviously won't be allowed to be written for NU.

Lanturn was listed twice !_!

But yeah most of them already got an RU analysis done and we should at least keep the skellies locked incase they fall back to NU again.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Important stuffs:
The analyses for: Dugtrio, Poliwrath, Magneton, Rhydon, Slowking, Lanturn, Smeargle, Roselia, Lanturn, Scolipede, Klinklang, and Druddigon are now obsolete, as they all moved up a tier, so what should we do with them?

Also, the only thing we got was Victreebel, so that now needs an analysis too.
We're simply moving them to Locked and Outdated, no use in keeping them lol.....

Also, the plan of action is that every thread is probably going to have to go back through QC since we lost a lot of important stuff, so things are obviously going to change.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Please DO NOT EDIT IN YOUR WRITTEN ANALYSES yet. Oglemi and I need to have a quick chat on how we're going to handle everything with the tier changes. If a mon you reserved went up to RU (or OU) you aren't responsible for it anymore and it doesn't count to your totals for reserved analyses. If you still haven't posted a skeleton, please complete it asap and submit it, keeping in mind the tier changes.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ok I'm just going to make an executive decision here. It is the author's job to make sure all references of banned mons are edited out and either deleted or replaced. For some analyses that means more work than others, but I can't help that.

You may begin writing now.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, everything is now up to date. From reservations to removals and additions of Pokémon.

I'd like to argue for baltoy in nu. With the lack of good spinners in nu, baltoy fills the hole nicly. Dispite it's many weaknesses, it also has many resistances as well as immunities to ground and electric. It can also set up rocks, as well as duel screen. Finally, good defences when boosted by eviolite definately don't hurt its usefulness.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ok, if you had read through this thread, you would have noticed this:

Ok, updated with Raichu. And Fearow...

Anyways.

Porygon will be added to the list of Pokémon tennisace is going to test when the tier shift happens.

The list:
Baltoy
Carvanha
Porygon
Staryu

Look forward to that people.
I advice you to read thruogh the thread before posting, as the Pokémon you vouch for could have been rejected etc. before. This applies for everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)