Tournament OMPL IX - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head

Art by AmirAlexander
Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Playoffs | Finals
Information Thread | Roster | Schedule | Standings | Replays | Usage Stats | Records
There are 8 teams this year. Each team has 6 players and at least 2 subs. Managers bought players using the 100k credits in their auction budget. Managers were allowed to purchase themselves at a fixed price of 20k but had to do so before the draft. Teams can win their matchup every week by winning 4 of the 6 matches that their players have to play.​
The tier lineup this year is as follows:​
  1. SS Almost Any Ability
  2. SS Balanced Hackmons
  3. SS Camomons
  4. SS Mix and Mega
  5. SS NFE
  6. SS STABmons
All games will be played on the Pokemon Showdown main server or SmogTours in the most current version of the format corresponding to those listed above. The result between players may be decided in a best-of-one (Bo1) or best-of-three (Bo3) at the discretion of both players involved. If there is no agreement, the match will default to a Bo1.​
Points distributions per round:​
> Win (4-6 or 5-1): 2 points​
> Loss (1-5 or 2-4): 1 point​
> Draw (3-3): 1 point​
In addition, the manner in which the round has been won will also be recorded i.e. the difference between a team's wins and losses in a specific week's round (referred to as "Win Differential").​
Playoffs:​
Each team will play one another for seven weeks. Based on the final standings, the top 4 teams will enter a Playoffs Round to determine the teams appearing in the finals.​

Tiebreaker
In the event of two teams being tied for a spot in the finals based on points and win differential, or a tie in the final round itself, we will have a tiebreaker round(s).​

Tiebreaker Rules: One metagame will be picked by each manager with the higher seed picking second. The third format will be determined at random by the hosts. All three metagames must be unique, so no format can be picked twice.​

Substitutes
Substitutes are to be used in the case of extenuating circumstances, whether on the first day of the week, or the last. At the same time, players should be relatively well-aware of who all are available to play in the opponent's camp. If last minute substitutes are being frequently used or abused and the hosts find explanations unsatisfactory, the hosts still reserve the right to veto them. In order to further prevent this being the case teams are only granted a maximum of two substitutes per week. Any substitutions after the second will be vetoed.​

Trades
The hosts have decided to not include trades this year due to reasons outlined in this thread - all roster decisions are final.​

Scheduling
Scheduling should be done on Smogon Profile walls, plain and simple:​
  • If there is no communication on Smogon Profile walls and a game goes undone, it will be considered a "dead game" and will not count towards either team's score.
  • If there is communication on only one user's behalf, the win will go to them. Feel free to call activity in this thread beforehand
  • If there is a very healthy back and forth regarding potential times and one user is a no-show, a manager may take the opportunity to sub out the no-show competitor; if this is not done, the user that showed up responsibly will be awarded the win.
TL;DR: Post on your opponent's Smogon wall, schedule your matches, and be reliable. If you can't play for any reason, let your manager know so they can sub you out ASAP.​
Use these posts as a place to initiate discussion about bo1 or bo3 as well!

Sportsmanship
Exhibitions of unsportsmanlike conduct with regards to the Other Metagame Premier League will be met with an infraction at the discretion of the OMPL host/OM mods. This is unlikely to include interactions within a team's private chat unless there is reason found to make an exception. This rule is meant to protect other users from being publicly flamed/bashed/provoked by another competitor for the duration of and following the tournament.​
All players must complete their matches by the given deadline. Any incomplete matches by that time will be subject to an activity decision (MAKE SURE YOU POST ON YOUR OPPONENT'S WALL); otherwise, they will be decided via !pick publicly in the OM Room. All matches should ideally be done on your most notable alt (the one you registered for OMPL with) to avoid confusion and all match replays must be saved and posted in this thread. The replays will be archived in a separate thread, and will be used to calculate usage stats.​

Substitutions & Lineups
Managers, if you wish to make any substitutions, you must post here tagging both the player you're subbing out, the player you're subbing in, the manager and assistant manager of the opposing team, the substitute's opponent, and all of the hosts (Kris, Think, Sectonia). This is to assure that everyone is in-the-loop and that the OP is updated accordingly to reflect the new match-up.​
Managers, when you send in lineups, please send it in with the tier and Smogon username of each player fully written out for ease of transcription, following these guidelines exactly.​

Matchups

:roselia: The Rozelias (Catalystic and shiloh) - [3][3] - The Zoomer Zeraoras (a loser and Redflix) :zeraora:
SS Almost Any Ability - shiloh vs Osake
SS Balanced Hackmons - pdt vs a loser
SS Camomons - Bushtush vs Sylveon.
SS Mix and Mega - Shing'n Streets vs TectonicDestroyer
SS NFE - avarice vs King Leo V
SS STABmons - Shiba vs vivalospride

:tyrantrum: The Temper Tyrantrums (OM and Chazm) - [4][2] - The Based Boomers (The Number Man and Lasen) :noivern:
SS Almost Any Ability - MZ vs The Number Man
SS Balanced Hackmons - XxSevagxX vs cityscapes
SS Camomons - anaconja vs Havens
SS Mix and Mega - Chazm vs DerpyBoi
SS NFE - Skysolo vs kythr
SS STABmons - Fissure vs Terracotta

:spinda: The Spinda Wheels (xavgb and Jordy) - [2][4] - The Wiggly Family (Dragonillis and Gman) :wigglytuff:
SS Almost Any Ability - Fc vs Atha
SS Balanced Hackmons - xavgb vs Onyx Onix 7
SS Camomons - Sabella vs Meta
SS Mix and Mega - Fardin vs qways
SS NFE - tlenit vs ojr
SS STABmons - Plas vs LBDC

:jolteon: The Five-Star Jolteons (Ransei and Racool) - [5][1] - The Fullmetal Alcremists (Jrdn and Andyboy) :alcremie:
SS Almost Any Ability - motherlove vs Jrdn
SS Balanced Hackmons - Smove_$wag vs sugarhigh
SS Camomons - Euphonos vs Siamato
SS Mix and Mega - Quantum Tesseract vs Andyboy
SS NFE - beauts vs Monsareeasy
SS STABmons - The Immortal vs Hamhamhamhamham

Deadline:
11:59 PM (GMT -4) on July 11th, 2021

Last edited by a moderator:

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This week, I will be predicting for the person more likely to write an essay to defend their favorite anime because some stranger on the internet called it overrated!!! I'm writing this while on a train so this won't be nearly as in depth, sorry!

The Rozelias (Catalystic and shiloh) - [2][4] - The Zoomer Zeraoras (a loser and Redflix)
SS Almost Any Ability - shiloh vs Osake - Rozes straight up wouldn't care what you say about his favorite anime, he talks about stuff he likes with people who like that stuff too and that's about it. I know nothing about Osake but you can't really beat not caring.
SS Balanced Hackmons - pdt vs a loser - PDT is definitely the type of guy to track said stranger down, print out a hard copy of his essay, knock on said stranger's door and then when it opens he just screams "LIVE BY THE ANIME, DIE BY THE ANIME" and flings the essay at whoever answers the door
SS Camomons - Bushtush vs Sylveon. - I don't think geerat watches anime?
SS Mix and Mega - Shing'n Streets vs TectonicDestroyer - I find it hard to believe that the person who puts nicknames in Google Translate to get them in Japanese also wouldn't write an essay to defend their favorite anime
SS NFE - avarice vs King Leo V -

SS STABmons - Shiba vs vivalospride - Shiba is a chill dude while bib was probably mald that I called him unmotivated last week, which makes me think he'd win out here

The Temper Tyrantrums (OM and Chazm) - [4][2] - The Based Boomers (The Number Man and Lasen)
SS Almost Any Ability - MZ vs The Number Man - I don't think MZ watches anime but if he did, he'd probably be pretty chill about someone ripping on his favorite anime? TNM I don't know very well as a person, though.
SS Balanced Hackmons - XxSevagxX vs cityscapes - Sevag strikes me as a closet anime watcher while SL is proud of his anime choice and doesn't really care what others have to say about it. Bolding Sevag here
SS Camomons - anaconja vs Havens - Conja would without a doubt write an essay on how Your Lie In April is NOT a bad anime because it made him cry for days
SS Mix and Mega - Chazm vs DerpyBoi - Chazm is just a passionate dude? I can definitely see him writing an essay to defend his anime. He'd probably nominate it to S on whatever anime VR there is, too, and if there isn't one he'll make it.
SS NFE - Skysolo vs kythr - He'd write an essay and end it with "if you still disagree, catch me outside -Strap"
SS STABmons - Fissure vs Terracotta - I can't see Fissure giving a damn at all. He's such a quiet dude and he's comfortable with his tastes. I don't want to talk about Terra after last OMPL.

The Spinda Wheels (xavgb and Jordy) - [1][5] - The Wiggly Family (Dragonillis and Gman)
SS Almost Any Ability - Fc vs Atha - Atha is like, an interesting case in that I think he'd say he wouldn't care but also he'd write an essay about why they're wrong? Fc hasn't spoken once in front of me like, ever, outside of hf and gg so I can't get it out of my head that he's probably some top secret intelligence agency officer or something so he wouldn't be the type to do that.
SS Balanced Hackmons - xavgb vs Onyx Onix 7 - stresh isn't a web
SS Camomons - Sabella vs Meta - I just can't see Meta caring, I can't really see Sabella caring either but he's had anime pfps plus has an anime CA so I feel like he's more likely to mald at someone saying MHA sucks. (I haven't watched MHA)
SS Mix and Mega - Fardin vs qways - this is less me knowing qways would do this and more it'd just be super funny to see quiet MnM superstar qways just go off on someone who said A Silent Voice sucks in the OM Discord because he'd probably break his silence for a record time and it'd just be so funny if THAT'S what set him off.
SS NFE - tlenit vs ojr - ojr would definitely write an essay for this. Tlenit also strikes me as the kind of guy who's watched YuGiOh and DBZ as his only two animes and really, who's even hating on those?
SS STABmons - Plas vs LBDC - Plas doesn't watch anime idt

The Five-Star Jolteons (Ransei and Racool) - [3][3] - The Fullmetal Alcremists (Jrdn and Andyboy)
SS Almost Any Ability - motherlove vs Jrdn - He wouldn't write an essay, exactly, but he'd probably say something and he actually watches anime while motherlove doesn't idt (aside from red person screaming which doesn't really qualify)
SS Balanced Hackmons - Smove_$wag vs MAMP - MAMP watches anime, not sure if Smove does.
SS Camomons - Euphonos vs Siamato - Euph is an anime character
SS Mix and Mega - Quantum Tesseract vs Andyboy - I feel like both of these people have done this before but QT would be the most likely to do it again, he's one of the biggest anime fans I know
SS NFE - beauts vs Monsareeasy - He's like, a kid, and kids are mad passionate about anime.
SS STABmons - The Immortal vs Hamhamhamhamham - Ayaya, need I say more? Ham also probably doesn't watch anime

MY STOP IS HERE SORRY FOR SHORT PREDICTS AT THE END I GTG BYE

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
This week, I will be predicting for the person more likely to write an essay to defend their favorite anime because some stranger on the internet called it overrated!!! I'm writing this while on a train so this won't be nearly as in depth, sorry!

The Rozelias (Catalystic and shiloh) - [2][4] - The Zoomer Zeraoras (a loser and Redflix)
SS Almost Any Ability - shiloh vs Osake - Rozes straight up wouldn't care what you say about his favorite anime, he talks about stuff he likes with people who like that stuff too and that's about it. I know nothing about Osake but you can't really beat not caring.
SS Balanced Hackmons - pdt vs a loser - PDT is definitely the type of guy to track said stranger down, print out a hard copy of his essay, knock on said stranger's door and then when it opens he just screams "LIVE BY THE ANIME, DIE BY THE ANIME" and flings the essay at whoever answers the door
SS Camomons - Bushtush vs Sylveon. - I don't think geerat watches anime?
SS Mix and Mega - Shing'n Streets vs TectonicDestroyer - I find it hard to believe that the person who puts nicknames in Google Translate to get them in Japanese also wouldn't write an essay to defend their favorite anime
SS NFE - avarice vs King Leo V -

SS STABmons - Shiba vs vivalospride - Shiba is a chill dude while bib was probably mald that I called him unmotivated last week, which makes me think he'd win out here

The Temper Tyrantrums (OM and Chazm) - [4][2] - The Based Boomers (The Number Man and Lasen)
SS Almost Any Ability - MZ vs The Number Man - I don't think MZ watches anime but if he did, he'd probably be pretty chill about someone ripping on his favorite anime? TNM I don't know very well as a person, though.
SS Balanced Hackmons - XxSevagxX vs cityscapes - Sevag strikes me as a closet anime watcher while SL is proud of his anime choice and doesn't really care what others have to say about it. Bolding Sevag here
SS Camomons - anaconja vs Havens - Conja would without a doubt write an essay on how Your Lie In April is NOT a bad anime because it made him cry for days
SS Mix and Mega - Chazm vs DerpyBoi - Chazm is just a passionate dude? I can definitely see him writing an essay to defend his anime. He'd probably nominate it to S on whatever anime VR there is, too, and if there isn't one he'll make it.
SS NFE - Skysolo vs kythr - He'd write an essay and end it with "if you still disagree, catch me outside -Strap"
SS STABmons - Fissure vs Terracotta - I can't see Fissure giving a damn at all. He's such a quiet dude and he's comfortable with his tastes. I don't want to talk about Terra after last OMPL.

The Spinda Wheels (xavgb and Jordy) - [1][5] - The Wiggly Family (Dragonillis and Gman)
SS Almost Any Ability - Fc vs Atha - Atha is like, an interesting case in that I think he'd say he wouldn't care but also he'd write an essay about why they're wrong? Fc hasn't spoken once in front of me like, ever, outside of hf and gg so I can't get it out of my head that he's probably some top secret intelligence agency officer or something so he wouldn't be the type to do that.
SS Balanced Hackmons - xavgb vs Onyx Onix 7 - stresh isn't a web
SS Camomons - Sabella vs Meta - I just can't see Meta caring, I can't really see Sabella caring either but he's had anime pfps plus has an anime CA so I feel like he's more likely to mald at someone saying MHA sucks. (I haven't watched MHA)
SS Mix and Mega - Fardin vs qways - this is less me knowing qways would do this and more it'd just be super funny to see quiet MnM superstar qways just go off on someone who said A Silent Voice sucks in the OM Discord because he'd probably break his silence for a record time and it'd just be so funny if THAT'S what set him off.
SS NFE - tlenit vs ojr - ojr would definitely write an essay for this. Tlenit also strikes me as the kind of guy who's watched YuGiOh and DBZ as his only two animes and really, who's even hating on those?
SS STABmons - Plas vs LBDC - Plas doesn't watch anime idt

The Five-Star Jolteons (Ransei and Racool) - [3][3] - The Fullmetal Alcremists (Jrdn and Andyboy)
SS Almost Any Ability - motherlove vs Jrdn - He wouldn't write an essay, exactly, but he'd probably say something and he actually watches anime while motherlove doesn't idt (aside from red person screaming which doesn't really qualify)
SS Balanced Hackmons - Smove_$wag vs MAMP - MAMP watches anime, not sure if Smove does.
SS Camomons - Euphonos vs Siamato - Euph is an anime character
SS Mix and Mega - Quantum Tesseract vs Andyboy - I feel like both of these people have done this before but QT would be the most likely to do it again, he's one of the biggest anime fans I know
SS NFE - beauts vs Monsareeasy - He's like, a kid, and kids are mad passionate about anime.
SS STABmons - The Immortal vs Hamhamhamhamham - Ayaya, need I say more? Ham also probably doesn't watch anime

MY STOP IS HERE SORRY FOR SHORT PREDICTS AT THE END I GTG BYE
...Do I want my team to win or lose in this prediction format.

a loser

I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
a loser's OMPL BH Review: Week 5
This was an interesting week of BH considering that most of the games were played without Zacian-C. A meta without Zac-C is basically brand new and looks like, on paper, a field day for Xerneas and Eternatus. I'll get into the games and we'll find out!

xavgb vs a loser
From preview, you can see that we brought similar builds with Etern, a Ghost-type, Zama-C, and a Water-type pivot. His Xern could be in a good position depending on how my Zama-C plans to deal with it and my Kyu-B and Groudon look fairly threatening to his team.

His Tapu Fini and my Eternatus lead things off, with him using Bunker to scout and activate his Toxic Orb while I use Sludge Bomb. I considered bluffing Choice Specs here and clicking bomb again as he'd likely be switching into Zama-C, but I decided to take the momentum and pivot into my own PH mon in Golisopod. Fini starts spamming Spikes and I get a layer of my own up but U-turn to bring in Groudon. I click T-Arrows in case he goes Ho-Oh and to just get a feel of the team as stresh brings in Giratina who is seen to be Prankster has it shrugs off the damage with priority recovery. He keeps clicking Recover so I switch back to Goli and U-turn again as he brings in Ho-Oh. Here, I make a couple bad decisions that help decide my fate in the battle. My Kyu-B is Galvanize with Boom/Spin/Speed and Glance, which is mainly designed to lure in Water-types like Fini, Goli, and Suicune. I was tempted to click Glance here, as he really has no reason to stay in on Kyu-B without knowing the set, but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to nail a Tapu Fini hard switch-in so I clicked Boomburst. This was ok, considering Ho-Oh got chipped, but the next turn I clicked Extreme Speed for some reason instead of Rapid Spin as he switched to Zama-C so the Spikes stayed on my side. Next, I was hoping stresh would make a play here or at least do something other than the most boring option in the world of clicking Anchor Shot. However, my gamble was not worth the risk as Kyu-B went down to Anchor which meant the Spikes would stay up. From here, my Groudon was able to keep some pressure on his -ate Spin Ho-Oh, but I wasn't able to really break through the Prankster Giratina so I tricked it a Choice Band. This helped Groudon stay healthy as it got Leftovers in return, but I really wasn't able to punish the Giratina despite the choice lock. I was able to bring down his RegenVest Etern with my own Etern's Adapt Draco Meteor, but his Ho-Oh was really quite a pain since I couldn't hope to keep Spikes up with Golisopod. From here it was pretty much over for me as everything I had would be chipped by Spikes until its death.

In the end, the plays I made with Kyu-B lost me the battle as it was one of the biggest threats to his team if I kept it healthy. I think the matchup for me was actually pretty good and could have been winnable had I taken better care of my breakers.

XxSevagxX vs Smove_$wag
I was happy to see that TTTech didn't bring his classic Umbreon/Swampert, but it looks like his team will be under a lot of pressure from sevag's offensive core of Blacephalon and Kyu-B. Should be an interesting one if penguin's breakers go down early.

Tech leads Etern and starts firing off specs Dragon's Maw Dragon Energy to punch holes, but at the cost of catching a Nuzzle from sevag's Ho-Oh who tanked the first hit. Sevag brings in PrimSea Solgaleo, who likely improofs his Kyu-B and soft checks Xerneas, to force out Etern and heal up. Tech then brings in Giratina who uses what might be Prankster Glare but misses Solgaleo as sevag brings in his own Giratina to take the para. Then he makes a bold hard switch to his Zygarde-C who is seen to be Poison Heal. This is bold because tech can really spam Nuzzle until he gets bored here or click other moves like Knock Off. Anyway, PH Zyg-C shows off Wish, which is neat, and it helps Solgaleo recover from a Xerneas Boomburst. This leads to a dynamic where Zyg-C can Wish and scout with Bunker to stall Xern's moves, but this cycle gets broken when both players decide to hard-switch to a different breaker and Blace is facing Gigas. Blace goes with Eruption while tech brings in Imposter Chansey to take 26% and we see that Zyg-C improofs the Blace, which is likely Adapt as Zyg-C takes a decent chunk from Astral Barrage. Later, sevag makes a risk in bringing in an 18% health Ho-Oh to face tech's Tina that has been clicking either Glare or Core Enforcer every time, but gets lucky when it heals and gives Ho-Oh an opportunity to do the same. A lot of nothing happens over the next several turns, with full paras, switching around, and a V-create miss, until Etern tricks its specs to Solgaleo. This could be big if tech is able to get his Imposter in on Kyu-B but it doesn't seem like a huge deal yet with Wish support from Zyg-C as an option. Zyg-C finally reveals Volt Switch and gets momentum off a predicted Xern switch-in to let sevag bring in Blace again. This leaves tech in a pickle as Gigas can absorb a Ghost-type move but Imposter likely gets KO'd on the switch, so he sends in Ice Scales Zama-C who takes a ton from Eruption but this allows him to send Chansey back in to tank a hit and force it out. But Blace comes back in off another Volt Switch not long after and proceeds to melt Regigigas with a OKHO from Eruption. A few turns after this, sevag finally brings in his Kyu-B to face the Scales Zama-C that is in desperate need of healing and stays in to Swords Dance in its face only to reveal Speed Boost. Zama-C dies to LO V-create and then Chansey loses the Speed tie and dies to Glacial Lance thanks to the stat drops. Giratina comes in to Haze the Speed boosts away and somehow survives with an invisible Focus Sash, which allows him to follow up with a Glare so that Xern can finish off Kyu-B. This is nice for tech as he avoids the 6-0 sweep, but is not enough in the end as Blace cleans up for the win.

Blacephalon was always going to be a problem for tech's defensive core, but ultimately he started off on the wrong foot by not knowing that Dragon's Maw Etern can't OHKO Ho-Oh. He couldn't have expected Nuzzle, but moves like Knock Off or Sacred Fire are common and usually enough to cripple offensive Etern somewhat. This made it an uphill battle for him for basically the rest of the match. Sevag played this pretty well and things really started moving once he got momentum with Zyg-C's pivots.

cityscapes vs pdt
Monke is seen at team preview.
:darmanitan-galar:
Monke clicked some buttons and did some damage. Monke then got really bouncy and did a lot more damage than normal.
:darmanitan-galar-Zen:
Ultimately, Monke just won.

Apathetic Inaction vs MAMP
This was the only battle not to make a gentlemen's agreement to ban Zac-C and this is apparent at team preview with both sides sporting the doggo. MAMP continues the trend of rusty BH players being fooled into thinking Yveltal has competitive use. Other than that, things look pretty even with Ho-Oh, Xern, Zac-C, and Zama-C on each side.

MAMP kicks things off with an interesting FC WatUrshifu set that is running Spikes + Circle Throw and this fools around a bit until it drags out a PH Xerneas. Xern traps an incoming Ho-Oh with Thunder Cage and puts it to sleep with Spore, allowing it to get a QD in. Ho-Oh wakes up early an fires off a Max Flare, which tells me MAMP must have not realized that Dynamax got banned like eight months ago, but is promptly put back to sleep and KO'd. Xern gets forced out by Zama-C so Apatheic Inaction (gonna say AI for this one) sends in Ho-Oh to tank the Anchor Shot. MAMP then brings in Yveltal who just dies to DesoLand V-create and follows this up by sending in Xerneas who does the same. This was a weird choice by MAMP, as they did manage to clear Stealth Rock but a healthy Urshifu on the bench seems like a better option here. But now MAMP is in a big hole and sends in Zac-C who clicks Sunsteel on a weakened Ho-Oh. AI switches to Etern who takes 65%, meaning that Zac-C is Adamant natured. Before the battle, MAMP claimed they'd bring a crazy Zac-C set and I'm not sure if the nature made the set crazy or what, but we didn't see anymore of it as Etern takes it down with Prankster Destiny Bond to seal the victory.

MAMP's team looked interesting but showed how unfamiliar they are with BH after their long leave of absence. We didn't get to see a ton of AI's team, but what we did see made it clear they were better acquainted with the meta.

Metagame Observations
This week offered an early peek into what the meta looks like without Zacian-C. For the most part, it looked as expected with solid Xern and Etern usage and even more Zama-C and Ho-Oh usage. This will definitely continue, as Zama-C and Ho-Oh's nice bulk and typings are some of the best available to check threats like them. I suspect neutral walls like Lugia, Cresselia, and Dusclops will get more usage too as they are decent at not being OHKO'd by Xern and Etern's attacks.

Upcoming Matches
pdt vs a loser - PDT has got to be feeling down this tour with how his team is doing, but facing him with nothing to lose is really scary to me. Should be an interesting game and neither of us enjoying johnning to the weekend so look for a game soon.

XxSevagxX vs cityscapes - So far, each of these guys have won the games they were supposed to win and come up short in the bigger matches. This will change for one of them though, as this is a big match and both players a building and playing well.

xavgb vs Onyx Onix 7 - Onyx got the week off but is still sitting on a three game losing streak. Stresh is on fire with a 5-0 start, but I like Onyx's odds of coming up with something crazy in this new BH meta. Should be an interesting game and I look forward to cool teams from both sides.

Smove_$wag vs MAMP - TTTech had a decent showing against sevag while MAMP had a less decent one when they were thrown into BH after several months of inactivity. Hopefully MAMP and sugarhigh are able to bring something more relevant to the current meta, as they'll need it to take on TTTech who has been much more active this gen.

Last edited:
Schedule W6 vs The Spinda Wheels (all GMT=0)

SS Almost Any Ability : Fc vs Atha : Friday 7 PM
SS Balanced Hackmons : xavgb vs Onyx Onix 7 : Sunday 8 PM
SS Camomons : Sabella vs Meta : Sunday 8 PM
SS Mix and Mega : Fardin vs qways : Saturday 12 PM
SS NFE : tlenit vs ojr : Thrusday 2 PM
SS STABmons : Plas vs LBDC : Sunday 7 PM

I'll edit this message if I can be more precise about the schedule.

Good luck to the other teams. wigposay.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)