Overall: Boobs+!!

This has probably been said before, but...

I swear, you're a god. Or the god. Who knows.

Your Volcarona for the front page submissions is probably my favorite submission from anyone. Just thought I'd say that.

this thread is beautifuuuuuul

Please excuse the language, but....

how the FUCK do you only have 30 luvdisks? This is the best art on smogon, hands down. The pokemon, the pictures, everything is absolutely beautiful.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It's because I generally don't do requests (because I don't like drawing! :P).

I used to be really into digital art in highschool, which is why I got all the tools/basic skills/whatever. It's kind of a past love for me in some ways... but I do it because Smogon makes me. :P Also I'm not that good. There are a lot of artists in Smeargle I acknowledge as better artists than myself. I'm flattered though :)

Here's one thing I'm enjoying working on though:

I'm kinda obsessed with Macross.

I thought one day, man I would love to see the last episode of Macross Frontier, drawn in the style of SDF Macross: Do You Remember Love?

Then I couldn't stop myself from trying to do a pic of Sheryl and Alto in the style of DYRL? :P

The only problem is that Do You Remember Love is so absolutely GORGEOUS I don't think my piddly skills are up to the task... :(

BTW-- Misa is the greatest female anime character of all time... not Minmay...

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
Yeh, I'm no good at Art- I just occasionally pull shit like this out of a hat

Afterall, TTar suits me better

It's because I generally don't do requests (because I don't like drawing! :P).

I used to be really into digital art in highschool, which is why I got all the tools/basic skills/whatever. It's kind of a past love for me in some ways... but I do it because Smogon makes me. :P Also I'm not that good. There are a lot of artists in Smeargle I acknowledge as better artists than myself. I'm flattered though :)

Here's one thing I'm enjoying working on though:

I'm kinda obsessed with Macross.

I thought one day, man I would love to see the last episode of Macross Frontier, drawn in the style of SDF Macross: Do You Remember Love?

Then I couldn't stop myself from trying to do a pic of Sheryl and Alto in the style of DYRL? :P

The only problem is that Do You Remember Love is so absolutely GORGEOUS I don't think my piddly skills are up to the task... :(

BTW-- Misa is the greatest female anime character of all time... not Minmay...
Your art is amazing Chou!

The whole idea of divergent evolution for the Iwaha region does allow for a wide range of elemental types from a select few ancestors as well as freakishly strong "coverage" moves. However, this comes at the cost of many, if not all, monsters sharing one or two types in common. I prefer how FR/LG did it with the Sevii Islands in that they were accessible via high-speed boat and the Pokemon found there, while fairly underpowered, could not be found anywhere else in the game due to the unique conditions. (You even got to scope out Lorelei's digs...awesome.) Perhaps the divergent Pidgey would be the unique monsters found in this new area? I don't really like the thought of it being a region unto itself.

Also, Heatran /needs/ to be in the Mount Kilauea analog, seeing as Sinnoh kind of copped out on that with Coronet in place of Fuji.

Finally, these are some beautiful watercolors you've done. Positively mind-blowing. I can't picture myself ever doing that with basic MS Paint.

good god, that tyranitar is amazing.

luvdisc just for that (thundurus and volcarona are also great)

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, thanks for all the support guys.

Slowly, recently, I also think my own art has also improved a bit somehow. :)

update on the macross pic:

It's really starting to come together!

At first I was thinking of putting just a generic space background behind them... but putting more thought into it, my love of macross wouldn't be fully expressed without a nutz Valkerie Fighter in the background!

So, I'm going to draw Alto's VF-25 Messiah from Macross Frontier

But in the style and color pallet of Hikaru's VF-1S Strike from from SDF: DYRL?

It's been freakin' forever since I drew mecha though so we'll see how that goes... :S

Could I request an avatar made out of the Thundurus pic? It looks really badass, nothing more to say really <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)