Pokemon Merchandise thread

^That is a LOT of cheddar. It's really neat that they did this, but do you guys think it'll sell?

Edit: it goed for $450 on the US official site

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
The stats are lifted straight from the Pokédex. Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon and Sylveon are all one full meter tall.
I see, then again I also think GF might want to consider re-doing some sizes of Pokemon so they're on par what we see most of the time like in the anime or other official merchandise. I would also suggest the same thing with weight but that actually has some moves mechanics connected to it so a bit more trickier to change.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, there's no way they're that big. It would probably make more sense to say that Eeveelutions are a meter long since the Dex never specifies length vs. height vs. wingspan, and Eeveelutions just look the size of medium dogs/large cats. The producer of those products probably just assumed the Dex was giving height measurements.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Some Lillie (and Cosmog) focused merch is being released:

In both the Japan and US stores they're selling a Kotobukiya figurine (though they only have an unpainted prototype image for now, though they also have up a drawn image its based on) and a Nendoroid (which also comes with a potion and Clefairy Doll).

Japan's site is offering a bit more. There's another figurine based on anime Lillie with Snowy, her bag, 3 stand-up keyrings (normal Lillie w/ Cosmog and two Z-Lillie, one with Solgaleo and one with Lunala), and pictures which also includes some picturing Gladion & Lusamine.

Finally there seems like they're going to be a TCG competition in Japan where participants join either Team Lillie or Team Gladion. They'll get a card binder plus a pin:

(Isn't it kind of cruel to include Nihilego on there considering all the misery it has caused Lillie's family?)

And unreleated, the US shop is selling a set of the Johto Badges:

(Not sure if I mentioned they also have a set of Kanto Badges. I'm going to guess we'll get the other generation Badges when they get their Pokemon added to Pokemon GO (wonder what they'll do for Alola, I guess a replica of the Island Challenge Amulet?))

Last edited:
Anything relevant to Mohn in the merch? He's part of Lillie's family as well, and I hope the official franchise didn't forget about him.

Pokemon Center Online running a campaign for July 4th, where 74 people can win an Alolan Exeggutor rug, and a bunch of items are on sale for ¥740 each.

Just to be clear, this is because Exeggutor's Japanese name is "Nasshi", 7 in Japanese can be read as "nana", and 4 can be read as "shi".

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Pokemon Center Online running a campaign for July 4th, where 74 people can win an Alolan Exeggutor rug, and a bunch of items are on sale
Oh, that's neat.

for ¥740 each.
... Wait, what?

Just to be clear, this is because Exeggutor's Japanese name is "Nasshi", 7 in Japanese can be read as "nana", and 4 can be read as "shi".
... This is a Japanese promotion? So Pokemon Japan is having a July 4th promotion, but not Pokemon USA? And yes, I get the pun, but come on, you're telling me its purely coincidental that they're having a date specific promotion with just so happens to also be on one of the most important US holidays (which Hawaii is a part of, which Alola is based on)?

This kind of feels like it was meant to be a US promotion, Pokemon USA didn't think many people would get the pun so decided not to run it, but Japan liked it so much they went along with it.

Some new jewelry featuring Eevee, Espeon, Umbreon, Gengar.

The Espeon/Umbreon ring goes on sale today. ¥88,000 for the platinum version, ¥78,000 for white gold, yellow gold, pink gold, ¥29,000 for silver.

The Eevee rings also go on sale today. The one on the left is for men, middle for women, and the one on the right shows the design on the other side. For the men version: ¥118,000 for the platinum version, ¥85,000 for white gold, yellow gold, pink gold, ¥15,000 for silver. For the women version, ¥98,000 for platinum, ¥75,000 for white gold, yellow gold, pink gold, ¥15,000 for silver.

The Gengar necklace has an amethyst jewel and goes on sale next Friday. ¥65,000 for platinum, ¥55,000 for white gold, yellow gold, pink gold, ¥12,000 for silver.

The Eevee necklace has a diamond on the Poké Ball and goes on sale the Friday after. ¥68,000 for platinum, ¥58,000 for white gold, yellow gold, pink gold, ¥15,000 for silver.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Really...

If you can't tell, these are little decals you can put on the Go Plus to make it look like a Great, Ultra, or Master Ball. Does nothing to its functionality, it's purely cosmetic.

Note, these are actually an extra. They're part of ring backing so you can use the Go Plus in your palm of your hand instead of on your wrist. But still, this just feels superfluous.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Actually I think I found a more interesting find on the Japanese website: Ash Nendoroid.

I'm surprised they didn't make an Ash Nendoroid until now, apparently it's for the 20th movie. The Japanese Pokemon Center website doesn't tell you much, but being this is Nendoroid they have their own page that shows you more. Looks like they have a head mold where the cap is backwards, this pleases me.

There's also a Pikachu Nendoroid Momo Pocket Monster Kigarumi Face Part Case. Pretty much its a Pikachu case you open up and put the face of a Nendoroid into the face slot to look like their wearing a face revealing full body mascot suit. I think the images explain it better:

(I think that's Lillie's face. Personally Serena probably would have made more sense :P)

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Pokémon GO goods will be available for order on Pokémon Center Online starting tomorrow, in-store at the Pokémon Center in Yokohama starting August 9th. T-shirt, towel, pin, badge, iPhone 7 case are available for each team.

You'd think they'd release these before the major event that (was suppose to) release the Legendary Birds so people could wear show their team pride. *shrugs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)