Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I just resetted this shiny Diancie, does the HP IV kill it?
30/31/31/x/31/0 Sassy Diancie

Intended set:
Diancie @ Mental Herb
Nature: Sassy
EVs: 252 HP/88 Def/168 SpD - allows it to survive +6 Talonflame's Brave Bird after rocks
Moves:
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Diamond Storm
I'd keep.

Hey I just resetted this shiny Diancie, does the HP IV kill it?
30/31/31/x/31/0 Sassy Diancie

Intended set:
Diancie @ Mental Herb
Nature: Sassy
EVs: 252 HP/88 Def/168 SpD - allows it to survive +6 Talonflame's Brave Bird after rocks
Moves:
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- Diamond Storm

I would say that is definitely a keeper :P

Hi guys, this is going to be something a little different.

I have been using the "RNG Mechanics" section of Smogon a lot. It has some brilliant and thorough information and guides on 4th and 5th generation RNG, along with some basic information about Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald.

However, I have been getting a lot of PMs, and I have answered many questions (and asked many questions of others xD) on Emerald, Ruby / Sapphire, FireRed / LeafGreen, and XD : Gale of Darkness RNG mechanics. The thing is that most of the information is available on this site in various locations, but not all of it, and it is not stickied on the main site in the same manner as the 4th and 5th gen guides. So anyone who wants to do this kind of RNG has to do a fair bit of digging, and often consult other more experienced people when things don't work out the way they planned. Whereas I was able to do 4th gen RNG with nothing other than the guide on the main page of Smogon, along with shiny_finder's encounter slot table. That is literally all you need.

My question is, I would like to write this guide if I may (focusing on 3rd generation RNG, maybe not XD Gale of Darkness), to try and make something as easy to follow and thorough as the other Smogon RNG guides. How would I go about doing this? Who should I go through, and is it worth to put it up?

EDIT : Sorry for double post :(

If you can trade that flawless shiny Jolly ditto, I'll knock out as many of the non HA ones you listed as I can over the next few days. I'm bored and need the practice lol.

Edit: Also saw you want an EV trainer. I'm your guy for that too.
Yeah that works for me. :) Let me know which ones you're doing and when you're ready. And I don't need ev training :p

I have been using the "RNG Mechanics" section of Smogon a lot. It has some brilliant and thorough information and guides on 4th and 5th generation RNG, along with some basic information about Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald.

However, I have been getting a lot of PMs, and I have answered many questions (and asked many questions of others xD) on Emerald, Ruby / Sapphire, FireRed / LeafGreen, and XD : Gale of Darkness RNG mechanics. The thing is that most of the information is available on this site in various locations, but not all of it, and it is not stickied on the main site in the same manner as the 4th and 5th gen guides. So anyone who wants to do this kind of RNG has to do a fair bit of digging, and often consult other more experienced people when things don't work out the way they planned. Whereas I was able to do 4th gen RNG with nothing other than the guide on the main page of Smogon, along with shiny_finder's encounter slot table. That is literally all you need.

My question is, I would like to write this guide if I may (focusing on 3rd generation RNG, maybe not XD Gale of Darkness), to try and make something as easy to follow and thorough as the other Smogon RNG guides. How would I go about doing this? Who should I go through, and is it worth to put it up?

If you feel you can make it i think it would be great addition in the site. I haven't RNGed in 3rd gen for ages now i even forgot how to do the most part of it:P. Would love to see an XD RNG guide for the most part though cause i think for 3rd gen RNG in general if you dig up a bit you can find a lot of stuff. Not for XD though.

If you feel you can make it i think it would be great addition in the site. I haven't RNGed in 3rd gen for ages now i even forgot how to do the most part of it:P. Would love to see an XD RNG guide for the most part though cause i think for 3rd gen RNG in general if you dig up a bit you can find a lot of stuff. Not for XD though.

I am not an expert at XD and it would basically be rewording another person's guide to me. So I might avoid that one for now at least :)

Buckert I'll work on the bolded ones today. Shouldn't take too long; I've already got Sunkern at 31/x31/31/31/31 and egg moves/nature on Sneasel. Mind trading Ditto for Sunkern to make the others easier?

Ledyba, Repeat Ball, Jolly, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Encore, Tailwind
Spinarak, Quick Ball, Jolly, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Toxic Spikes, Megahorn
Sunkern, Nest Ball, Modest, NON-HA, x/x/x/31/31/31
Pineco, Heal Ball, Relaxed, NON-HA, x/x/x/31/31/00, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes
Sneasel, Luxury Ball, Jolly, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Ice Punch, Pursuit, Ice Shard
Stantler, Luxury Ball, Hasty, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Signal Beam

Last edited:
Buckert I'll work on the bolded ones today. Shouldn't take too long; I've already got Sunkern at 31/x31/31/31/31 and egg moves/nature on Sneasel. Mind trading Ditto for Sunkern to make the others easier?

Sentret, Luxury Ball, Jolly, HA, x/x/x/00/31/31
Hoothoot, Luxury Ball, Calm, NON-HA, x/x/x/31/31/31, Defog, Night Shade, Whirlwind
Ledyba, Repeat Ball, Jolly, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Encore, Tailwind
Spinarak, Quick Ball, Jolly, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Toxic Spikes, Megahorn

Chinchou, Quick Ball, Modest, NON-HA, x/x/x/30/31/30
Natu, Dusk Ball, Timid, HA, x/x/x/31/31/31
Marill, Dive Ball, Adamant, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Belly Drum, Super Power, Aqua Jet
Hoppip, Dive Ball, Jolly, HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Double-Edge, Encore, Seed Bomb
Sunkern, Nest Ball, Modest, NON-HA, x/x/x/31/31/31
Pineco, Heal Ball, Relaxed, NON-HA, x/x/x/31/31/00, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes
Sneasel, Luxury Ball, Jolly, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Ice Punch, Pursuit, Ice Shard

Slugma, Fast Ball, Calm, NON-HA, x/x/x/31/31/31
Swinub, Dive Ball, Jolly, HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash
Corsola, Heal Ball, Calm, HA, x/x/x/31/31/31
Stantler, Luxury Ball, Hasty, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Signal Beam
Nice! And yeah that works for me, FC is in my signature, can be online in a few minutes.

I am looking for the following Pokemon with decent IV's:

Adamant Landorus-T
Jolly Terrakion
Modest Zapdos
Calm Thundurus

I can offer the following for trade:

Raikou|Master Ball|Timid|Pressure|30/8/31/30/31/31|HP:Grass
Heatran|Female|Master Ball|Modest|Flash Fire|31/19/28/31/28/31
Charmander|Male|Pokeball|Modest|Blaze|31/x/31/31/31/31
Rotom|Pokeball|Modest|Levitate|31/x/31/31/31/31
Ralts|Female|Great Ball|Timid|Trace|31/x/31/31/31/31
Scyther|Female|Pokeball|Adamant|Technician|31/31/31/x/31/31
Gastly|Female|Pokeball|Timid|Levitate|31/x/31/31/31/31
Fletchling|Male|Luxury Ball|Adamant|Gale Wings|31/31/31/x/31/31
Swinub|Female|Pokeball|Adamant|Thick Fat|31/31/31/x/31/31|Icicle Crash
Pidgey|Male|Pokeball|Timid|Keen Eye|31/x/31/31/31/31
Honedge|Female|Pokeball|Quiet|No Guard|31/x/31/31/31/0
Gible|Female|Premier Ball|Jolly|Sand Veil|31/31/31/x/31/31
Ferroseed|Female|Pokeball|Brave|Iron Barbs|31/31/31/x/31/0|Leech Seed|Seed Bomb
Milotic|Male|Heal Ball|Modest|Marvel Scale|31/x/31/31/31/31
Pawniard|Female|Pokeball|Adamant|Defiant|31/31/31/x/31/31|Sucker Punch
Marill|Female|Dive Ball|Adamant|Huge Power|31/31/31/x/31/31|Belly Drum|Aqua Jet

Lol I was doing the Delta Episode in AS, figured I hadn't finished that yet. xD Anyway, game is backed up so I'm on in a sec.
No worries! Any chance you'd be willing to clone a mon for a copy for me as well? I've received a flawless HP ground Xerneas and have no way to copy it to trade ;-;

No worries! Any chance you'd be willing to clone a mon for a copy for me as well? I've received a flawless HP ground Xerneas and have no way to copy it to trade ;-;
Sure, trade me that as well and I'll clone it for you.

Best balls?

jellicent.gif
jellicent-f.gif

Anyone here with a Piloswine in their Friend Safari? Or does anyone have a random female in either Dive or Premier Ball?

And, does anyone have a random female Slugma in a Fast Ball?

Anyone here with a Piloswine in their Friend Safari? Or does anyone have a random female in either Dive or Premier Ball?

And, does anyone have a random female Slugma in a Fast Ball?
I can get you the slugma and some others from the list, I will breed them tomorrow afternoon.
Hoothoot, Luxury Ball, Calm, NON-HA, x/x/x/31/31/31, Defog, Night Shade, Whirlwind
Marill, Dive Ball, Adamant, NON-HA, x/x/x/00/31/31, Belly Drum, Super Power, Aqua Jet

Anyone here has a female marill in a moon ball? vm/pm if you have one. Also still looking for a spare HK Jirach code. If anyone in US has one i could redeem and SR for it or give something else in return for the code.

I can get you the slugma and some others from the list, I will breed them tomorrow afternoon.
I do already have the Chinchou, but let me know when you have the rest. :)

I think Nexus was the one updating content on the in game section of the site. Go for it man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back