Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bred a regular female Exeggutor (I know this because it had a Dream Ball) with a Ditto. I tried breeding the offspring male with a female Alolan Exeggutor (this one was caught with an Ultra Ball)but it only produced Ultra Ball Exeggcutes.
It made sense because they were technically different. But I evolved the offspring Exeggcute from before and it evolved into Alolan Exeggcutor.

I think it's just I needed to evolve the Exeggcute to Exeggcutor. It only passed down Ultra Balls which tells me that both of them needs to be the same evolution.

The evolution still doesn't make sense though.
I'm not 100% sure but I think I read somewhere that alolan forms with normal pre evolution(pikachu, cubone, etc) will always evolve to their alola form in gen 7. If someone can confirm if that's true that'd be great.

I'm not 100% sure but I think I read somewhere that alolan forms with normal pre evolution(pikachu, cubone, etc) will always evolve to their alola form in gen 7. If someone can confirm if that's true that'd be great.
Correct. Pikachu, Cubone and Exeggcute don't have alolan forms so they will always evolve into their alolan form evolution in Sun/Moon. These are the only 3 that don't have alolan forms. All the other ones that do have alolan forms (Geodude, Vulpix, Grimer etc) wont evolve into their alolan form if they're the normal form. So a normal Grimer won't evolve into Alolan Muk, you'd need an Alolan Grimer.

Does anyone have a Timid / Modest Celebi in a Luxury Ball (Pokemon Bank gift)?
If so, please check my thread! You can also make a breeding request as well, and I'll see if I can do it. Thank you!

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for uncloned 6IV non-English male Pokémon (they can be rejects) of the following egg groups: Bug, Flying, Grass, Water 2.
I'm also looking for 4IV Dittos of the following natures: Adamant, Jolly, Timid, Calm.

What I can offer is 6IV and flawless hatchlings that I bred myself. I also have catched some 4IV Dittos with competitive natures, if they're interested.

Is it ok to post this kind of LF/FT post in this thread, or would it be more adequate to generate open a thread for my specific request? (I read the rules; I'm just not 100% sure, that's why I'm asking).
*bumping*

Looking for 4 Lucky eggs. Offering a Golden bottle cap 5 regular bottle caps 2 shinies a Cutiefly(Love ball) and a Stufful (Luxury) with EM albeit imperfect stats but both bread by me. I can also give away anything that requires BP.
PM me please for more details.
Please and thank you!
Bump. If cloning works then a cloner is wanted alternatively

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In desperate need of a swift swim psyduck. Need within the hour. Anything in my thread. Even better if IVs are good.
I grabbed my Alpha Sapphire game and used the DexNav to get one for you in the Safari Zone.
I caught a female one in a Dive Ball with Swift Swim, Encore (Egg move) and with 31 IVs in HP, SpA, SpD and Spd.
I'm banking it over to my Moon game now and proceed to wait for you online at the Festival Plaza.

Hello! I'm currently looking for the following Pokemon and items:

Timid Magnemite with Hidden Power Fire
Alolan Grimer with Haze
Timid Gastly
Timid HA Abra
Quiet Grubbin with 0 Speed IVs
Shed Shell
Ice Stone
King's Rock

I will trade these offers if you have what I'm looking for:

Female HA Alolan Sandshrew with Icicle Crash
Modest 4IV Bulletproof Jangmo-o
Female Modest Berserk Drampa
5IV Adamant Wimpod with Aqua Jet and Spikes
Female Adamant Bagon with Dragon Dance
Female Impish Skarmory with Brave Bird and Whirlwind

I grabbed my Alpha Sapphire game and used the DexNav to get one for you in the Safari Zone.
I caught a female one in a Dive Ball with Swift Swim, Encore (Egg move) and with 31 IVs in HP, SpA, SpD and Spd.
I'm banking it over to my Moon game now and proceed to wait for you online at the Festival Plaza.
Thats absolutely amazing but i ended up chaining one soon after I posted. Very sorry to have wasted your time . Either way go ahead and pick as much as you want from my thread bc you are awesome lol.

P.S. Got my ds lite charger so i can transfer over latias and dennis soon

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thats absolutely amazing but i ended up chaining one soon after I posted. Very sorry to have wasted your time . Either way go ahead and pick as much as you want from my thread bc you are awesome lol.

P.S. Got my ds lite charger so i can transfer over latias and dennis soon
Absolutely no problem. You don't need to apologize or justify yourself, in the end the most important thing is that you managed to get what you needed.
Thanks for the compliment, but I'm honestly just a regular guy. I also never want anything in return for my help, it's always free.

I'm glad to read that you managed to find a new DS Lite charger, I'm looking forward to trading with you.
Feel free to leave me a message in our conversation whenever you got time. No hurry though!

Anyone who has some Rare Candy service can help me with getting this Snorlax to level 100 so I can Hyper Train it myself later? Apparently only Munchlax learns Recycle and it's an absolute chore to breed a perfect one with so little time left. I might need it for a tournament tomorrow. PM me please if you can help me out. Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have a HA Bagon they are willing to trade?
I have a level 1 female Bagon transferred from Generation 6. Its nature is Jolly. Its ability is Sheer Force (hidden ability). Its has 31 IV in Attack, Defense and Sp. Defense. Its egg moves are Dragon Rush and Dragon Dance. Give me your in-game name and friend code. My information is in my signature. You can trade me something like a breed-ject of your own.

I am collecting Magikarp of all 9 languages. I am missing the following:
KOR Korean 잉어킹
CHS Simplified Chinese 鲤鱼王

If anyone has one that is not nicknamed and could give it away for free, please reply. It can be any level, gender and non-competitive. My information is in my signature.

I accidentally forgot to teach my Trapinch Superpower before evolving it into a Vibrava. Is there anyway of teaching it Superpower?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I accidentally forgot to teach my Trapinch Superpower before evolving it into a Vibrava. Is there anyway of teaching it Superpower?
Unless you didn't save after evolving it then you can reset your game you're out of luck otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)