The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Oh I see it now, awesome work Lorak I love it.

One more minor request? Can you make a nice round fiery-ghost esque Will O Wisp infront of Sableye as if it were using it? That'd make my day :D, but if it's too much I'll understand, thanks again Lorak, it is now my avatar.

Wow Lorak. Amazing art.

Could you do a confused looking Psyduck with a black bandana over it's mouth?

31XJF5A5RRL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
Bandana like that kinda, just not as long.

You can pick two pokes from my thread for it. =x I want to use it as an avatar lol

would it eventually be possible for you to make a altaria?
Possibly. I'd need some time to think over a decent and unique pose.

One more minor request? Can you make a nice round fiery-ghost esque Will O Wisp infront of Sableye as if it were using it? That'd make my day :D, but if it's too much I'll understand, thanks again Lorak, it is now my avatar.

MS Paint or indicate where this wisp should be?

@ TheSpinner: When isn't Psyduck looking confused? xD Do you mean spiral eyes?

would it eventually be possible for you to make a altaria?
Possibly. I'd need some time to think over a decent and unique pose.

MS Paint or indicate where this wisp should be?

@ TheSpinner: When isn't Psyduck looking confused? xD Do you mean spiral eyes?

Holy Crap, your art is amazing. Your Ursaring/Sableye are God-like. May I request something? Would a Ludicolo request be out of the question? Thanks so much ;D.

I thought that your avatar on ONM looked like Lorak's work. Personally, the Dodrio, Chime, Uxie, Smeargle, and Registeel look cool. Dodrio is my new avatar.

Things to expect once I have time / decide I want to do these:
Mew (for my trade thread)
Darkrai (for my trade thread)
Ludicolo (due to two requests, just need to finish purifying about 4 more Pokemon and take on Miror B for inspiration)
And... thank for the big compliment, DBB. xD

And my post number somehow dropped by about 550. o.o

Xyra, I wasn't pleased with my last attempt at a Glaceon, but I will try.

=x Will you do the Psyduck? And you can just make its eyes spirals if you want (I notice from your drawing style that you don't really like drawing eyes lol).

Woah, back up, what is that Darkrai doing to Mew!?

Excellent picture. Are you planning on shading it eventually? I can't wait to see it finished.

Woah, back up, what is that Darkrai doing to Mew!?

Excellent picture. Are you planning on shading it eventually? I can't wait to see it finished.
Holding it. The Mew's sitting on its hand. :D

And maybe. I like how it's turned out unshaded, but I might shade it when bored.

Man I love Dragonite xD

Great Art, make sure you draw a Flygon in the future =D
Did one in a vaguely Pokemon Ranch form, but I'll try to get a normalish one in... And done.
flygonfinalbigeo8.png
flygonfinalavdt4.png

Psyduck is awesome! But Darkrai... is just weird @_@
Happy Darkrai is creepy. xD You think that's weird? I'm soft resetting on a Jolly Hoppip in XD to catch in a Dive Ball.

Back