The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
The Indie Scooters (4) vs. The Smog Frogs (7)

BW OU 1: Ojama vs. yan[sogeking]
BW OU 2: yee vs. xtrashine
BW OU 3: Taylor vs. masterclass
BW Ubers: Hugendugen vs. davidness
BW UU: Blue_Star vs. reachzero
BW RU: Windsong vs. Texas Cloverleaf
BW NU: MMF vs. Raseri
VGC 2013: Synre vs. bearsfan092
DPP OU: BKC vs. smurf.
ADV OU: 6A9 Ace Matador vs. dekzeh
GSC OU: skarm vs. colchonero
RBY OU: Evan vs. Agammemnon

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
is that one of those Magic Eye things or what it's so blurry I can't actually tell what it's supposed to be ??????

im used to getting animals in the trashtalk thread but at least these ones are cute in a non-condescending way

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Midseason is next week and I am hoping to make a team, but not just any team. This is my sales pitch.

If you're looking to immensely improve your bw uu spot, please look no further. I can hold my own in dpp ou and bw ou too, obviously, even though I don't even play bwou that often. I defeated all my opponents, except mdragon, fair and square to get to round #5 of the OST. The first game against the awesome mdragon was just terrible due to most of the hax fallen in my favor. Thank you for being a good sport. <333

Fyi, I ONLY want to play for the Smog Frogs. That's my team this season, and if LonelyNess forgives my misbehavior prior to the start of the season, I will be forever thankful. If the Frogs don't draft me, then I want to play for the Alpha Ruiners because I have mad love for a lot of those guys. I know genderless Princess Bro is a Ruiner, but I don't care.

If neither team drafts me, then I'd rather not play. I'd rather sit on the sideline to make predictions instead of playing for anyone else. Thank you.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
You can't make a team, they're already set. You can join an existing one, however.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
well we got FlareBlitz in Ruiners and reachzero in Frogs, so better pitch harder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)