Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BreloomofSteel, alright, to make things interesting get a Darmanitan and name it Schizo. As you know, it has two personalities, however, the Psychic personality is the dominant one while the pure Fire one is a lazy bastard. Because of this, he can NEVER use any attacks with a higher BP than 70 unless he is in his Daruma Mode. Furthermore, he also cannot KO any pokes when not in Daruma mode. His movepool MUST as soon as possible include Psychic, one fire attack of less than 70 BP, Confusion (because he is confused about his identity) and a final filler of your choice. He must solo Caitlyn as well as 10 Psychic Trainers and 10 Fire-based Trainers in order to overcome his personality disorder (at which point you can do whatever you want with him)

@BreloomOfSteel, you get DERRRRRRRP (that's 7 R's) the Oshawott. It's excited to have its own Wikipedia article, so it thinks it's unbeatable. It must solo the entire first gym. It may only evolve after learning Revenge at level 25 and OHKOing ten opposing Pokémon with it. It must never forget Revenge, because it hates N's Zoroark and wants to get revenge on it.

Breloom, you get Lameaep the Pansear. Pansear is constantly in the shadow of the other two Monkeys, Darumakka, and Darmantian, all of whom are better than him. As such, he must solo all of these Pokemon, and cannot evolve until he does so. As soon as you get a Darmanitan, it will feel vastly inferior, so since Darmanitan is soloing Catalin, it must solo either the ghost or dark elite four, because it will make him feel superior. Also, after Darmanitan kills a Pokemon, Lameap must immediately kill a pokemon afterwards, excluding solos.

I'd like a firered challenge, no trades except trade trade back to evolve stuff.

Party:

****** (shellder) - all moves < 100 accuracy
Dratini - all moves < 90 bp

@BreloomOfSteel, welcome back! You get a Timburr named Lumberjack. This Timburr loves wood, and if it evolves, it won't be carrying wood, so it can never evolve. Solo 1 gym leader not named Lenora.

@Oda the Oshawott, take a Pidgey named Birdy. It wants to be the strongest bird ever, so it can only use Bird moves (Flying type moves, Steel Wing, and Whirlwind) and Tackle. It must solo its rivals, Spearow and Fearow, every time you battle one.

I need a darmanation challenge and 1 more for my black scramble

Edit - post 100!
Aight pal, here's a Darmanitan challenge for you.

You're to train Willowtop, the obsessive-compulsive-disorder male Darumaka.
The lack of a father figure in the early years of his life made him antsy and finicky, and overly reliant on his maternal parents and guardians. As such, you must train him to Lv27 by bait-and-retreat ONLY, and you must tag in only female Pokémon, to simulate the maternal guardians, y'see?
One thing you HAVE to watch out for is his blatant love of nipples.
Since he was raised entirely by women-Pokémon, he's addicted to breast feeding, and so MUST be switched out any time a Pokemon with exposed nipples, breasts or otherwise prodigious mammaries is on the field, regardless of whether they are yours or not, and also regardless of their gender. This list of chesty-Pokémon consists of Machoke, Machamp, Jynx, Miltank, Hariyama, Medicham (no way those are kneepads or shorts like bulbapedia suggests), Beheeyem (ever wondered what those dots on its chest are?) and Smoochum, just in case.
Furthermore, at all times right from birth he must know at least one Normal-typed move (to raise awareness that OCD is a NORMAL condition, and that NORMAL people can have this utterly NORMAL condition).
Lastly but not leastly, his OCD also means that he can only evolve after performing 2 critical hits over 2 consecutive turns in a fight any time after he's Lv27.

Oh, and his nature can't raise attack. He doesn't like touching other Pokémon too hard.
Gratz on 100 posts, brah.

Oda the Oshawott, you must take "ET" the Clefairy. It must be caught in Mt. Moon and dreams about going home. As a Clefairy, it is fearful of the new planet she is on, so she may only attack once and then must be called back to her safe pokeball. She must also hold the Moonstone you get from Mt. Moon at all times. She can evolve into Clefable using the held Moonstonewhen you teach her Return, as it symbolizes her returning home. At this point, she can stay out, but at all times must have Return on her set.

So this is it shortly:
1. Must be named ET
2. Must hold Moonstone from Mt. Moon
3. Must return after one turn as Clefairy
4. Evolve to Clefable when learns return
5. Clefable must have Return

Good Luck

@ Oda:

You get a Meowth. Its ability must be Pickup, and its nickname will be MEOW MIX. It is afraid of Electric types, so it can't be used against any of them. To evolve into Persian, it must know Hidden Power. (Good luck with Pickup! 5% chance.) Its ability as a Persian will be Limber, so it no longer fears Electric types.

tl;dr: Meowth named MEOW MIX, ability is Pickup, can't be used against Electric-types until it evolves, must know Hidden Power to evolve.

@Oda, if you don't have a full team yet:

You get a Pikachu, which must be caught AFTER you catch MEOW MIX the Meowth. It must be nicknamed GODCHU and know both Thunderbolt and Quick Attack. All members of your current party at the time, minus MEOW MIX, must participate in the battle in which you catch it. GODCHU must be used against all pure Normal-types you face starting with your rival's Raticate, which it must solo at least once. GODCHU cannot evolve, and must hold a Light Ball during the Elite Four challenge. You are allowed to catch a Pokémon for item-stealing purposes to obtain said Light Ball. If you reject yaya0's challenge, the parts involving MEOW MIX are voided.

tl;dr: Pikachu named GODCHU, cannot evolve, must hold Light Ball, must be caught after you catch MEOW MIX, must know Thunderbolt and Quick Attack, all members of your current party at the time other than MEOW MIX must assist in catching it, must be used against all pure Normal-types, must solo your rival's Raticate at least once. Remember that he stops using Raticate after the S.S. Anne!

Thanks guys, all accepted!

Team:
****** the shellder

Dratinice! the Dratini

Birdy the Pidgey

ET the Clefairy

MEOW MIX the Meowth

GODCHU the Pikachu (pending)

All rules understood, will be filled in later.

@Jirachinaught: Does ET have to be female?

@bwburke94: I'm not sure you can catch pikachu between catching a meowth and the S.S. Anne, as you need cut to return to the forest. Also, I don't think wild pikachu have light ball in fr/lg, but I'll still take godchu if edited to be possible.

The Team
No Trading
Nothing Gay
Moderate Diffuculty
I will accept most of the time, if its troling i may refuse.
Snivy or Oshawott as starter

Lets go

1.) You get GayDragon the male Axew. You must catch it immediately after getting Surf. This Axew is homosexual, you see, so you must teach it Attract as quickly as possible. This Axew must have Rivalry because it gets pumped when it gets the opportunity to be around other boys. To show off its "flamboyance" for lack of a better term, it must use Attract on 35 male pokemon in the game, and can never use attract on a female pokemon unless it's in a Triple or Rotation battle because it wants to look like a ladies' man (GayDragon is a closet case). However, it finally comes out of the closet in Opelucid City and asks Drayden's Haxorus to marry him. Drayden's Haxorus is straight and it infuriates GayDragon, so GayDragon solos the Haxorus. Since it is so ardent on giving equal rights for gays, it performs well in the Pokemon League, soloing five Elite Four pokemon and lands the final blow on the last N battle and Ghetsis. Yay for GayDragon!

Recap:
GayDragon the male Axew. Must have Rivalry. Get it right after Surf.
Must Attract 35 male pokemon in the game. Cannot use Attract on a female Pokemon unless in Triple or Rotation battle.
Solo Drayden's Haxorus
Solo 5 E4 pokemon. Land the final blow on both N and Ghetsis.
DetroitLolcat

2.) Breloom of Steel, you get "Capone" the Sandile. This Sandile loves Al Capone and thus believes that it should only use moves that represent what Capone would do. It must always be your highest leveled pokemon to shows it power over all other pokemon. It must have the ability Intimidate (Intimidating enemies) and must always know Thief, and it may know these other moves: Rage (For when he is beating up opponents), Torment (For tormenting foes), Swagger (He was rich so he had Swag), Foul Play (Obvious, he's a crime boss), Thrash (Beating Foes), Taunt (Taunting enemies), Frustration (Gets angry at those who fail), Dig (Digging Graves), Sludge Bomb (Bombs are obvious), Rock Tomb (He had lots of people put in Tombs), Incinerate (Burning Businesses), Payback (Payback for opponents crimes), Retaliate (Same as Payback), Bulldoze (For Disposing of Bodies), Cut (For Knifing), Pursuit (Pursuing Enemies), and Beat Up (Beat Up informants). To evolve into a Krokorak, he must take out 50 fighting type pokemon of any kind, trainer or wild, and to evolve into a Krookadile, he must take out one gym leaders pokemon using Incinerate without using any healing items.
Jirachinaught

3.) You're to train Willowtop, the obsessive-compulsive-disorder male Darumaka.
The lack of a father figure in the early years of his life made him antsy and finicky, and overly reliant on his maternal parents and guardians. As such, you must train him to Lv27 by bait-and-retreat ONLY, and you must tag in only female Pokémon, to simulate the maternal guardians, y'see?
One thing you HAVE to watch out for is his blatant love of nipples.
Since he was raised entirely by women-Pokémon, he's addicted to breast feeding, and so MUST be switched out any time a Pokemon with exposed nipples, breasts or otherwise prodigious mammaries is on the field, regardless of whether they are yours or not, and also regardless of their gender. This list of chesty-Pokémon consists of Machoke, Machamp, Jynx, Miltank, Hariyama, Medicham (no way those are kneepads or shorts like bulbapedia suggests), Beheeyem (ever wondered what those dots on its chest are?) and Smoochum, just in case.
Furthermore, at all times right from birth he must know at least one Normal-typed move (to raise awareness that OCD is a NORMAL condition, and that NORMAL people can have this utterly NORMAL condition).
Lastly but not leastly, his OCD also means that he can only evolve after performing 2 critical hits over 2 consecutive turns in a fight any time after he's Lv27.

4.)you get DERRRRRRRP (that's 7 R's) the Oshawott. It's excited to have its own Wikipedia article, so it thinks it's unbeatable. It must solo the entire first gym. It may only evolve after learning Revenge at level 25 and OHKOing ten opposing Pokémon with it. It must never forget Revenge, because it hates N's Zoroark and wants to get revenge on it.
TravelLog

5.)Breloom, you get Lameaep the Pansear. Pansear is constantly in the shadow of the other two Monkeys, Darumakka, and Darmantian, all of whom are better than him. As such, he must solo all of these Pokemon, and cannot evolve until he does so. As soon as you get a Darmanitan, it will feel vastly inferior, so since Darmanitan is soloing Catalin, it must solo either the ghost or dark elite four, because it will make him feel superior. Also, after Darmanitan kills a Pokemon, Lameap must immediately kill a pokemon afterwards, excluding solos.
Bob'

6.)@BreloomOfSteel, welcome back! You get a Timburr named Lumberjack. This Timburr loves wood, and if it evolves, it won't be carrying wood, so it can never evolve. Solo 1 gym leader not named Lenora.
Auramaster

What has happened
lol. Update.

-Got oshawott NN DERRRRRRRP(7 R's)
-Beat Cheren and Bianca
-Learned how to catch pokemon
-Rape N
-Get to the Gym Town
-Get Pansear
-NN Lameaep
-Rape the first gym with DERRRRRRRP
-Do the munna quest
-Grind them each to 15+

OKay, now that I am done with my school work, I have decided that it is time to do a scramble challenge. Here are the requirements I have.
1. It is going to be for Pokemon Yellow
2. No impossibly hard challenges, I have the right to decline any such challenges.
3. I would like to use the Pikachu since I have never finished with it.
4. I can trade with Blue, not Red though.

Anything else is free game, although as previously stated, I can refuse the request. Make sure to come up with some creative ones. Thank You in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)