Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@IAR: Take a Lillipup named "Spot". When posible, it must have a moveset of one Pysical Move, one Special Move, one "Other" Move and Work Up. Must always be in your party untill it dies.

GL.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Accepting the above, remember, I'll decide nicknames, not you lot, also I'm assuming Lillipup is for Route 1. Updated with a new Rule: Specify the area which the Pokemon is to be caught on. It'll make my life easier. I'm now off for the night, expect the rest of Wave to be decided by tomorrow morning. Until then...

I forget if I've already given you one, but Pokemagnificent can take a MWB (Mono Water Buizel). Catch it outside Valley Windworks, and then heal it at the Pokemon centre. It's first fight must be a solo against Mars, it may not grind before then. When you get to Solaceon, put it in the Day Care. Take it out when you reach Sunyshore for the first time, and solo the Sunyshore Gym, trainers and leader.

Yes you have. Plus ive already got a buizel. Feel free to give another though.

IAR: Route 2: Flip a coin. If heads, take Patrat. If tails, take Purrloin. May never know a move of 80+ BP. Solo 5 trainers to evolve.

So if I solo another three gyms with Torterra and solo ten poke'mon of the Elite four with said Torterra Its Restriction Free?
Yes, if you fulfill all the requirements up to that point, then solo 10 Elite Four Pokemon, you will be restriction-free for the Champion and anything you are doing after the first E4 run.

Couple of quick questions:
Cyber, catch an Elekid, name it Meddler. Meddler is a monster hunter, so he must solo 30 pokemon in the monster egg group to evolve. However, as an Electabuzz he realizes that the monsters are all humans in disguise, so now he must then solo 30 pokemon in the humanshape egg group.
Did you want me to breed the Elekid?
Because I checked and it seems that Elekid can only be bred, not caught in Pokemon Platinum

Could someone also nickname my Torterra?

Thanks ObsidianRanger.
Bob_Squob I Just Re-read your post,Which said "catch an Elekid" so never mind my question. Because I can't catch it in Pokemon Platinum I'm going to have to deny the Elekid. Sorry Bob_Squob.

Thanks ObsidianRanger.
Bob_Squob I Just Re-read your post,Which said "catch an Elekid" so never mind my question. Because I can't catch it in Pokemon Platinum I'm going to have to deny the Elekid. Sorry Bob_Squob.
To replace that, you now get Smartass the Abra! Because its pissed at its trainer for not being able to fully evolve him, he must learn Frustration ASAP and deplete all its PP before being able to use any other move. After this is done, Smartass has no more restrictions.

To replace that, you now get Smartass the Abra! Because its pissed at its trainer for not being able to fully evolve him, he must learn Frustration ASAP and deplete all its PP before being able to use any other move. After this is done, Smartass has no more restrictions.
Just so I know for sure,I'm not aloud to evolve it aye.
Stupid question but I just want to know for sure.

You ARE allowed to evolve it, but seeing as you can't trade you can't evolve it into Alakazam, which is what I'm referring to.
Cheers for clearing that up.

Edit:
Here Are The Pokemon You Guys Chose For Me

Orphan the Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade
Potassium the Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra
DataMiner The Porygon
WishWashy the Girafarig
MovePuddle The Eevee/Flareon
Smartass The Abra/Kadabra

Yes you have. Plus ive already got a buizel. Feel free to give another though.
Okay, take any pokemon you want. It's level must not exceed the BP of it's highiest powered move, using this formula:

Level < (3500 / highest BP)

So if you want to use a 100 BP move as your strongest, you're capped at level 35. If you use weaker moves, you may reach a higher level. If there's a decimal, round down. Hidden Power is automatically a 60 BP move.

Also, solo a Pokemon each time you turn on your DS with this Pokemon.

bwburke94 may not issue me a challenge, because he's a troll who has something against me & Cheri Berry Zubats.
Is this revenge for my FireRed, or revenge for I.A.Random the gay Zubat? I don't assign for Scramblockes anyway. Oh, and I am NOT a troll. And the plural of Zubat is Zubat.

EDIT: Also, I'll be starting a Scramble soon. Game and rules coming when I decide which game I'm scrambling.

Read the OP, you broke one of the cardinal rules. You may not rip off someone else's signature challenge, including closely related variations/parodies thereof. I mean, if you gave ke a MEP, I wouldn't let you assign me stuff either. And only Random and I are of enough authoritative power to have signatures.

Random has Cheri Berry Zubats, in fact berry wielding pokemon who can't battle without berries are his.

Mine are a variety: there's all the three letter Mono Type Pokemon, MEP being the most famous. There's also the Ralts in RSE, who all have a "no exceeding x level" restriction. And then of course the newest selection of Nautical Scyther, all of which are Scythers who've been to the Navy, like Portcullis, CrowsNest and Starboard.

Actually, that's not against the rules. It only says that you can't give out a pokemon that has to hold a berry, not one who can never hold one. And it never says anything about variations/parodies.

(On the topic of signature challanges, my Hidden Power Challange.)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
ObsidianRanger is accepted, even though I was hoping to rape the first Gym Leader...
TMBM is rejected for a couple of reasons, 1. No Mandatory Solos, & 2. You may not give out restrictions concerning major battles, in this case, Gym Leader Battles.
Yoshiken is accepted. As I said, Mandatory Solos are forbidden, but requirement solos like this challenge are Okay.

That means I only need a Tepig now. Remember to follow the rules, & remember, Easy/Medium Difficulty.

Also, bwburke94, Treadshot is right (I've even given Zubats that can't hold Cheri Berries myself), also, I was offended by "I.A.Random the Gay Zubat", which gave me even more reason to assume you as what I did.

Well at the moment I'm grind my tepig up one more level to lv.15 to try solo the first gym for my Black Scramblocke, so if i manage to do it at this level, you should be able to as well IAR.

Will do an official update once i beat the first gym on all my runs.

ObsidianRanger is accepted, even though I was hoping to rape the first Gym Leader...
TMBM is rejected for a couple of reasons, 1. No Mandatory Solos, & 2. You may not give out restrictions concerning major battles, in this case, Gym Leader Battles.
Yoshiken is accepted. As I said, Mandatory Solos are forbidden, but requirement solos like this challenge are Okay.

That means I only need a Tepig now. Remember to follow the rules, & remember, Easy/Medium Difficulty.

Also, bwburke94, Treadshot is right (I've even given Zubats that can't hold Cheri Berries myself), also, I was offended by "I.A.Random the Gay Zubat", which gave me even more reason to assume you as what I did.
Tepig challenge: Tepig must evolve at LV 21 to Pignite and LV 42 for Emboar. It must solo a number of Pokemon that corresponds to its nature:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nature

basically just take this list, and solo 3 Pokemon for Hardy nature, and then +1 for any nature down the list. example being that you solo 8 Pokemon if your Tepig has a Bold nature.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Accepting TM13IceBeam, minus the mandatory solo part. If you still want to use the nature bit, then put it as a requirement for something.

That's it for Wave #1 guys, thanks for helping. Wave #2 will come shortly. Good thing that I was given reasonable challenges...Now to get this show on the road!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)