Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I am going to hate myself for doing this but:

-Pokemon Platinum
- Extremly hard
- Nicknames
- No access to other games
- All Pokemon must reach final evolution
- No Ralts
Reserving for this, give me a few minutes.

I can see why you said no Ralts. Unfortunately, that means you're going to have to enjoy another extremely niche pokemon: a male Garchomp. And name it Jax.

Jax was so strong at one time that he had to agree to fight only with a lamppost in order to continue in the league. Garchomp was banned from Smogon OU for being too damn powerful...and having dodge. JUST. LIKE. JAX. So, your Garchomp, even in Gible form, must have restrictions in order to be allowed to compete. When you catch him in Wayward Cave, immediately go into your TM bag and teach him the only 2 HMs that Gible can learn. These will remain in his moveset for the rest of the game. These are also the only moves that he may use at this time. He must learn a moveset of 4 HM moves ASAP. Additionally, he must solo Candice in order to prove that he can still fight with only HMs. By the time you fight Candice, he must have evolved at least to Gabite.

Finally, he has shown that he is the most powerful being in the universe. But what about unknown universes? Have your Garchomp solo Giratina as well. You may not catch Giratina-you must knock it out. Once he has done so, he may..........keep all of his HM moves and continue on as before. But you may replace 1 HM move of your choice when you evolve to Garchomp, because he has more options then.

TL:DR
Gible caught in Wayward Cave
Must have moveset of 4 HM moves ASAP.
May only use HM moves.
Solo Candice+Giratina
May replace 1 HM move for another HM move after solos.

Have fun! (or not you're screwed)

-Pokemon Platinum
- Extremly hard
- Nicknames
- No Ralts
So reserving for this, I'll make it a Buizel. My last submitted challange has put me in the mood for more. ;)

Edit: CrystalDragon, take a female Buizel named Feminist.

Feminist is her own Pokémon. A free spirit. A woman of the times. She seizes control of every day and she sure as hell isn't going to put up with any bullshit.

When Feminist is to learn a new move, toss a coin. If heads, Feminist must learn the move. If tails, Feminist refuses to learn the move. TMs and HMs may not be taught at all, as Feminist views them as oppressive corporate propaganda; her natural movepool suits her just fine, thank you very much.

Unfortunately for you, Feminist is one of those all-out crazy feminists that believes all men to be absolute scum. If she participates in a double battle, her partner must not be male and she will attack her partner if this restriction is broken. Assuming she's working with a partner of the superior gender, she will focus her attacks on male opponents and knock them out before attacking any females.

It's not just male Pokémon that Feminist hates, though - her issues with males extend to humans too! If you are to fight a male trainer, toss a coin twice. If both coins land tails, Feminist must solo them unless this conflicts with an existing solo. Similarly, if you are to fight a female trainer, toss a coin twice. If both coins land tails, Feminist will refuse to participate in the battle.

To evolve into Floatzel, Feminist must solo any male Gym Leader, the chauvinist pigs that they are.

Optional tweak: if you don't want to keep tossing coins for the male/female trainer soloing restrictions, you can change them so that they are applied if Feminist's max HP is divisible by four instead. If you opt for this, you may not use HP Up or that EV-reducing berry to tweak max HP, and must maintain this decision throughout the run; no flip-flopping back and forth!

This could probably be made more difficult, but that'll do, I think. :D

-Pokemon Platinum
- Extremly hard
- Nicknames
- No Ralts
Reserving, typing...

[EDIT1] You get Lineback , the Unbreon. Now, now, this is NOT a Phantom Hourglass challange, but a Football challange. It has played Pokemon tackle football before, so it's moveset must be by the elite 4. It must keep the move set.

-Tackle
-Take Down
-Pursuit
-Quick Attack

Now, it must solo all wild and normal trainer normal types (other pokemon trump), and MUST finish it with Tackle, to prove it is the best football player. Also, because it is a wild football player, and almost untameable, it may not hold a Soothe Bell. Because it is tough and balls of iron (hint hint) it must hold an iron ball ASAP. It must always hold the ball(s).

Have fun!

[EDIT2] You did ask for extremely hard...

Can I ask for a scramble for a Hack, such as Raptor EX?

If so, asking for a Scramble of Raptor EX. Medium (3-6), no trades, would like a starter, or early pokemon. Location of Pokemon here. I also reserve the right to reject any nearly impossible challanges, because I am terrible at these things.

1 Shinyskarmory's Bravia
2 Tetrinity's Boombox
3 The QWAZ's Courage

I realize that this challange is weird. Here is some more info.
Cannot switch between defeating pokemon.
4th gen based.
Any other questions that I know will be answered here.
The challange is up! Not doing due to lack of challanges...

My mons that I have chosen to keep:

1). StallMandibuzz's Angry Gyarados
2). Tetrinity's Polite Luxray
3). Jimera's Goodly-evil Houndoom
4). Naix's crazy Eevee
5). Shiny's annoying Ralts
6). User 18's Musical Krikitune

Today is the last day of school and the first day of the rest of my life. After I get done with this test on the history of the gym leader, I will go home, pack my bags, and get ready for Trainer Registration Day tomorrow!!

“Ahem! Mr. Shacklebolt, are you done with your test?”
I look up at my teacher in surprise and say, “Um…..no….”
“Then stop daydreaming and get to work!! This is the last test of the semester, and I will not tolerate failure!!”

After I finish my test an hour later, I pack up my things and head home. Man, I hate that guy! I am glad I won’t be seeing him again. I then walk the 10 minute walk from the school in Sangem Town to my home, thinking about what great fun that it’ll be. The life of a trainer, so glorious and grand, it makes me tremble with….what? Excitement? Fear? Or perhaps something else entirely? I am so deep into my fantasies of trainer life, that I don’t realize that I am already home until I hear the scratching of Sir, the family’s Lilipup, at the door.

Ok, let me explain. Why is there a Lilipup, a Unova pokemon, in Sinnoh? Well, the truth is that I was born in Unova. My father, a detective, sent Mom and I to Sinnoh until it was safe there. A man named Ghetsis and his group, Team Plasma, were terrorists who planned to rid the world of pokemon. My father saw this as a very dangerous time for a person to grow up in and contacted a friend by the name of Looker so that we could use his family’s spare house. I have lived in Sinnoh for the past 10 years as my father and his squad hunts down the seven sages and the young boy known only as “N”.

Anyway, after opening the door and fending off Sir, I give my mother a hug and run up the stairs to my room. There, I drop my bags and lay back on my bed. Tomorrow will be the greatest day ever!! At least until I become the Champion of Sinnoh! I fall asleep with my head filled with illusions of Grandeur.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ladies and gentlemen, I am glad to have the pleasure to announce the newest champion of Sinnoh!! He has defeated Champion Cynthia in a record 5 minutes. I present to you, Champion Kingsley BRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!”

“Wah!!” I cry as I fall out of the bed as my alarm goes nuts. I shut off the infernal thing and look at the time……, “EIGHT-O-CLOCK?!??!?! A.M.?!?!?!?!?”

I get up and start collecting all of my stuff and throwing them in a bag. Volbeat Flashlight, under the bed. Dried fruit, on the Tv set. Solar-powered fire-starter, in my jacket. Etc….

Eventually, 2 hours later, I find all of my supplies and run out the door to the Registration Center. When I get there, I see that the line is TWO BLOCKS LONG!!! Trainers of every age between 10 and 40 were there to become trainers. I sigh and get in line behind some little boy that says that shorts are cool or something or another. After about two hours, the line moved slowly onward and someone punched that Shorts kid in the face because he wouldn’t shut up. Four hours later, I was finally admitted into the building. I was directed to a door where my profile would be typed up and submitted into the international trainer database. I would also be issued a special passport to allow the traveling to other regions besides Unova, my home region.

I walked into the assigned room and sit down in front of some elderly woman who looks like she stuck her face into a Shedinja’s back.
“HELLO, AND WELCOME TO THE LIFE OF A POKEMON TRAINER!!! I AM GOING TO ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS, OKAY?” she yelled at the top of her voice.
“Okay, fire away.” I say, my ears still ringing from her loud and scratchy voice.
“WHAT?? I AM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU YOUR NAME!!”
“My name is Kingsley Shacklebolt.” I say in a slightly raised voice.
“WHAT!?!? SPEAK UP!!”
“My Name is Kingsley Shacklebolt!!”
“OKAY, SO YOUR NAME IS KING?? I HAVE THAT ENTERED IN NOW!! ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE?”

I look at this lady in confusion. I am standing in front of her and she cannot tell what gender I am? What is wrong with her?

“I am a Male!”
“FEMALE?”
“No! I am a Male!!”

We go on like this for about 2 hours before my profile is complete. My voice was hoarse and I had a headache. I walked out of the room and was redirected to the pokemon station. There, I would receive my very first pokemon.

Professor Rowen was there, petting a Buneary, when I walked in. He looked up at me and said, “Hello! You are the last one right?” He checks a tablet and nods. “Okay, follow me.”
We walk down an aisle until we reach a set of imposing doors. The professor then turns to me and says that there are five other trainers in there who are searching for partners in their journey. Luckily there was more pokemon in this month’s shipment then there was in the past. He opens the doors and I walk in….

The first thing that I see as I walk through the doors is the Shorts kid trying to coax a Rattata into a small pair of shorts. He was failing horribly. As I walk away as fast as I can, I run into a little girl that is crying because a Chatot nipped her finger as she was feeding it. I hear a ruckus coming from around the corner and see two people arguing about whether Barboach or Shroomish are bigger. I try to ignore them and head off in another direction. I don’t go further than five steps when, suddenly, my friend Jim runs straight into me. I fall to the ground as I wonder if a Rhyhorn just tackled me.

I get up as Jim is babbling on and on about how he has found the most perfect pokemon and with it, he’ll take over the Pokemon League and reign supreme.

"It’ll be the Era of Jim!! The Jimera!!" he said.

I zone him out while I look at the small pokemon that is staring at me from the corner of a small box. I dismiss myself from Jim’s presence and walk towards the small form. I don’t get but two steps close to the box when I am tackled to the ground by the pokemon. I look up and see a Shinx lying down on my chest, purring. It’s obviously a “she” because of a small pink bow that is on her head. I hear laughter and look up at Professor Rowan. He tells me that that Shix has been here for five years, waiting for the one who she finds up to her standards to appear. It looks like I am the one for her. Professor Rowan hands me a Pokeball and instructs me how to activate it. I then tap the Shinx on the head and she disappears inside.

The Professor takes me to his office in the back and explains to me about the Shinx. She came from a royal family who couldn’t care for her anymore. The King wanted to keep her and did everything that he could to keep her there. The Queen, on the other hand, abused her and then tossed her outside to die. Professor Rowan was lucky to come across her because she was half-starved and sick. Rowen cared for her and placed her here in the hopes that a good trainer would come around and take her in.

I nod and look at the pokeball that contained the poor Shinx. I decide that I will be as nice to her as her King used to be. She was a fair little lady, and I was going to do everything that I could to not have her go through that experience again.

After receiving a Pokedex, some Pokeballs, and a few Potions, I booked a room in the Pokemon center and released Shinx. I crawled into bed and she leaped up there too. I gave her the softer pillow, which she curled up on, and we both went to sleep. Tomorrow, I will step out of Sandgem town for the first time……

Jax was so strong at one time that he had to agree to fight only with a lamppost in order to continue in the league. Garchomp was banned from Smogon OU for being too damn powerful...and having dodge. JUST. LIKE. JAX. So, your Garchomp, even in Gible form, must have restrictions in order to be allowed to compete. When you catch him in Wayward Cave, immediately go into your TM bag and teach him the only 2 HMs that Gible can learn. These will remain in his moveset for the rest of the game. These are also the only moves that he may use at this time. He must learn a moveset of 4 HM moves ASAP. Additionally, he must solo Candice in order to prove that he can still fight with only HMs. By the time you fight Candice, he must have evolved at least to Gabite.

Finally, he has shown that he is the most powerful being in the universe. But what about unknown universes? Have your Garchomp solo Giratina as well. You may not catch Giratina-you must knock it out. Once he has done so, he may..........keep all of his HM moves and continue on as before. But you may replace 1 HM move of your choice when you evolve to Garchomp, because he has more options then.

Edit: CrystalDragon, take a female Buizel named Feminist.

Feminist is her own Pokémon. A free spirit. A woman of the times. She seizes control of every day and she sure as hell isn't going to put up with any bullshit.

When Feminist is to learn a new move, toss a coin. If heads, Feminist must learn the move. If tails, Feminist refuses to learn the move. TMs and HMs may not be taught at all, as Feminist views them as oppressive corporate propaganda; her natural movepool suits her just fine, thank you very much.

Unfortunately for you, Feminist is one of those all-out crazy feminists that believes all men to be absolute scum. If she participates in a double battle, her partner must not be male and she will attack her partner if this restriction is broken. Assuming she's working with a partner of the superior gender, she will focus her attacks on male opponents and knock them out before attacking any females.

It's not just male Pokémon that Feminist hates, though - her issues with males extend to humans too! If you are to fight a male trainer, toss a coin twice. If both coins land tails, Feminist must solo them unless this conflicts with an existing solo. Similarly, if you are to fight a female trainer, toss a coin twice. If both coins land tails, Feminist will refuse to participate in the battle.

To evolve into Floatzel, Feminist must solo any male Gym Leader, the chauvinist pigs that they are.

You get Lineback , the Unbreon. Now, now, this is NOT a Phantom Hourglass challange, but a Football challange. It has played Pokemon tackle football before, so it's moveset must be by the elite 4. It must keep the move set.

-Tackle
-Take Down
-Pursuit
-Quick Attack

Now, it must solo all wild and normal trainer normal types (other pokemon trump), and MUST finish it with Tackle, to prove it is the best football player. Also, because it is a wild football player, and almost untameable, it may not hold a Soothe Bell. Because it is tough and balls of iron (hint hint) it must hold an iron ball ASAP. It must always hold the ball(s).

CD, take Asuka, the *insert flying type pokemon here*. Catch Asuka before you reach Eterna City. Asuka was basically gifted with the ability to do anything and everything. Overpowered and just too god-like in power, Asuka's just here to tear things up. And frankly from a practical point of view, that works just fine. But it's boring.

Asuka starts out equipped with a sword (1 physical attack, preferably wing based like Steel Wing if possible) and a long range gun (1 special attack, projectile based attacks are preferable if available). Get these moves ASAP. Against any Pokemon bigger than Asuka, use only his sword to break them. Against a pokemon smaller than Asuka, use the gun to blast them out of the way.

Sadly, Asuka soons find himself quite bored of beating through everything in his way. So restrictions are imposed to try and develop him as a character (a bit...i guess...). Firstly, Asuka gets tasked with protecting whichever pokemon is the lowest levelled member on your team (this will change over the course of your adventure). This means that Asuka has to fight, along with the other team members, until Asuka faints, before the lowest levelled member of your team can switch in. If Asuka does faint, then you lose 5 items from your bag, worth at least P5000, and if it's Feminist that faints, Asuka can't fight for the next 10 trainer battles either). Secondly, Asuka decides to limit his destructive capabilities as soon as you beat the fourth gym. Every time you turn the game on, use a RNG to generate a number from 1-26. This number corresponds to the letter in the alphabet of the same slot (e.g. 13 = M). Choose a colour starting with this letter that appears in the pokedex (if there isn't one, generate another number). Asuka may only fight pokemon of this colour (according to the pokedex).

Of course, this all seems a bit too easy, and finally you decide taht Asuka really needs to stop being such a stuck-up pokemon. So you decide to teach him a lesson (and remove the previous protection- and colour-based restrictions). After the 6th gym, to stop Asuka from being so annoyingly powerful, you break his sword. He must solo a gym (leader and trainers) with his gun alone because he still feels he's too powerful for you to control (notice how the 7th and 8th gyms both hit SE against flying, if he solos the 7th you may not use him in the 8th and vice versa). Since he still wants to defy you, you decide to break his gun too (and in the process destroy all the ammo remaining), and make him solo the Ground type E4 member (Bertha) with whatever he has left (which is a struggle to say the least). Given he has been such a thorn for the journey, you decide to also make him do it without items (though he may hold onto one item as his held item).

Still, this doesn't seem like enough punishment. So to make it harder, before he can do all the restrictions, he must beat through one contest, all the way to winning Master Rank, because you want to teach him that brute force is nothing without style.Then, he may go and smash Bertha.

Oh, and he may never hold an items except for the Bertha battle. And yes, he is stuck with two moves for the entire game, and must beat Bertha with Struggle alone. Evolution is allowed, but he can only evolve to his final evolution after the 8th gym.

Enjoy. And yes, i did just make you solo an E4 member with Struggle. Hey, at least I chose an E4 member you are immune to (flying vs ground), so be thankful for that.

And you must not soft reset if you fail the fight with Bertha. For each attempt in which you lose, you must start the E4 again and you also lose P10000 worth of items. If you cannot do this, then one of your pokemon (aside from Asuka) cannot be used in the E4 and Champion battles except as healing fodder.

crystal dragon, you receive sir. slug the shellos/gastrodon.

sir. slug is a very noble slug, as such he will never fight a female pokemon of course your buizel does not approve of this as women are strong enough to fight men, apparently. to make her happy, as he is also a charmer, he must solo 50 female trainer owned Pokemon without STAB. You may now evolve into gastrodon. Rename him pension. pension must always be the highest level Pokemon in your part.. Pension is very old fashioned, he fondly remembers the days when life was simple and all that noise. choose one STAB and make your entire moveset that type.
Pension may be old but he isn't worthless and frail,to prove this, never fight in a double battle and solo flint as he is always mocking the elderly.

Crystal Dragon, you'll get something from me. It wouldn't be something regrettable if it didn't include an A1 challenge.

CD, take Asuka, the *insert flying type pokemon here*. Catch Asuka before you reach Eterna City. Asuka was basically gifted with the ability to do anything and everything. Overpowered and just too god-like in power, Asuka's just here to tear things up. And frankly from a practical point of view, that works just fine. But it's boring.

Asuka starts out equipped with a sword (1 physical attack, preferably wing based like Steel Wing if possible) and a long range gun (1 special attack, projectile based attacks are preferable if available). Get these moves ASAP. Against any Pokemon bigger than Asuka, use only his sword to break them. Against a pokemon smaller than Asuka, use the gun to blast them out of the way.

Sadly, Asuka soons find himself quite bored of beating through everything in his way. So restrictions are imposed to try and develop him as a character (a bit...i guess...). Firstly, Asuka gets tasked with protecting whichever pokemon is the lowest levelled member on your team (this will change over the course of your adventure). This means that Asuka has to fight, along with the other team members, until Asuka faints, before the lowest levelled member of your team can switch in. If Asuka does faint, then you lose 5 items from your bag, worth at least P5000, and if it's Feminist that faints, Asuka can't fight for the next 10 trainer battles either). Secondly, Asuka decides to limit his destructive capabilities as soon as you beat the fourth gym. Every time you turn the game on, use a RNG to generate a number from 1-26. This number corresponds to the letter in the alphabet of the same slot (e.g. 13 = M). Choose a colour starting with this letter that appears in the pokedex (if there isn't one, generate another number). Asuka may only fight pokemon of this colour (according to the pokedex).

Of course, this all seems a bit too easy, and finally you decide taht Asuka really needs to stop being such a stuck-up pokemon. So you decide to teach him a lesson (and remove the previous protection- and colour-based restrictions). After the 6th gym, to stop Asuka from being so annoyingly powerful, you break his sword. He must solo a gym (leader and trainers) with his gun alone because he still feels he's too powerful for you to control (notice how the 7th and 8th gyms both hit SE against flying, if he solos the 7th you may not use him in the 8th and vice versa). Since he still wants to defy you, you decide to break his gun too (and in the process destroy all the ammo remaining), and make him solo the Ground type E4 member (Bertha) with whatever he has left (which is a struggle to say the least). Given he has been such a thorn for the journey, you decide to also make him do it without items (though he may hold onto one item as his held item).

Still, this doesn't seem like enough punishment. So to make it harder, before he can do all the restrictions, he must beat through one contest, all the way to winning Master Rank, because you want to teach him that brute force is nothing without style.Then, he may go and smash Bertha.

Oh, and he may never hold an items except for the Bertha battle. And yes, he is stuck with two moves for the entire game, and must beat Bertha with Struggle alone. Evolution is allowed, but he can only evolve to his final evolution after the 8th gym.

Enjoy. And yes, i did just make you solo an E4 member with Struggle. Hey, at least I chose an E4 member you are immune to (flying vs ground), so be thankful for that.

And you must not soft reset if you fail the fight with Bertha. For each attempt in which you lose, you must start the E4 again and you also lose P10000 worth of items. If you cannot do this, then one of your pokemon (aside from Asuka) cannot be used in the E4 and Champion battles except as healing fodder.

EDIT: It's been pointed out to me that this challenge is very difficult, so if you want to tone it down a bit, just do all the parts that are bolded AND underlined.

-Pokemon Platinum
- Extremly hard
- Nicknames
- No Ralts
crystal dragon, you receive sir. slug the shellos/gastrodon.

sir. slug is a very noble slug, as such he will never fight a female pokemon of course your buizel does not approve of this as women are strong enough to fight men, apparently. to make her happy, as he is also a charmer, he must solo 50 female trainer owned Pokemon without STAB. You may now evolve into gastrodon. Rename him pension. pension must always be the highest level Pokemon in your part.. Pension is very old fashioned, he fondly remembers the days when life was simple and all that noise. choose one STAB and make your entire moveset that type.
Pension may be old but he isn't worthless and frail,to prove this, never fight in a double battle and solo flint as he is always mocking the elderly.

enjoy.

QUAZ, Asuka is already soloing Bertha, so Pension must solo someone else.

EDIT: I see it's now changed to Flint. Thanks KWAZ.

*Yes, i am trying to spell it as many different ways as possible. So? :P lol

Sorry to interrupt the apocalypse of insane challenges, but I have a few announcements to make. First off, about the Pearl Scramblocke I asked for back in mark I: I've been given all 15 Pokémon and specifically said, "Will get started once I get my own computer." Thing is, though, this won't happen until September or August at best and by then I'll have college to deal with. Besides, if I crashed and burned (which I probably will, seeing how I horribly failed my first Nuzlocke run), then there would be no point waiting to be able to post periodic updates, would there?

tl;dr - Will not wait to start Scramblocke, but will not update except maybe a final.

Moving on to the second portion of this update: I've finally figured out what to do with my Platinum! In honor of the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo for those who prefer to call it that), I will be asking for an honorary 5th Day 5th Month Scramble! There are 5 rules to this scramble:

- I will accept 5 Pokémon that follow the rules. This will not stop me from using HM slaves, though.
- Nicknames are limited to 5 characters (that's right, I said it).
- Platinum Sinnoh Dex numbers of all Pokémon must end with a 5. If a Pokémon's evolution has a Dex number of 5, it may be assigned at its lowest evolutionary form and its evolution must stop at that point; no earlier, no later. Burmy and Kricketot, whose Dex numbers end in 5, are exceptions to this rule due to the explicit rule in the OP.
- Monferno
- Budew
- Steelix
- Pachirisu
- Drifloon
- Honchkrow
- Skuntank
- Mr. Mime
- Raichu
- Riolu
- Marill
- Lumineon
- Weavile
- Nosepass
- Jolteon
- Togekiss
- Tropius
- Scyther
- Mamoswine

- All Pokémon must be able to evolve into their necessary stages before the 5th gym (Wake). I will trade from SoulSilver if need be (in the case of late-game Pokés).
- All Pokémon must have 5 restrictions with a combined difficulty of 5 out of 10.

I think Asuka might have just topped the Whomp challenges an Vanguard for sheer evilness.

Honestly i was giggling at my screen when i typed in "solo an E4 member with Struggle". I did question whether i was going a bit too far, but then i was like "he asked for extremely difficult, so let's give him what he wants".

I don't regret the challenge at all as of this post. :)

And yes, i do suggest Asuka be nominated for the Scramble Awards the next time they roll around for being the meanest challenge, unless i think of something even worse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be nice, though. Crystal Dragon, if you can post in this thread the inspiration for Asuka's challenge, then you may use items during the Bertha challenge (though you're still stuck with Struggle!).

Here's a hint CD, search for things that involve Asuka, a large gun, a sword and are overpowered. It might help you to know i deal a lot in fictional robots and mecha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myga, you'll get a Monferno from me.

Myga, take Cryst the Monferno. This Monferno cannot believe it's sheer bad luck, and really wants to smash his head open because of it. You must try to cheer it up with these fun yet annoying restrictions.

• Every time he is switched in, or uses a move, you must shout (out loud, for real) a cheerful slogan or chant (preferably as imappropriate for the situation as possible, just try not to offend people around you).
  • Make one of your pokemon use Struggle to beat another pokemon (wild or otherwise). This shows Cryst that maybe beating an entire E4 team with Struggle won't be too hard (Cryst doesn't have to do that, i'm just referencing the Asuka challenge here).
  • Make a bonfire with 15 items at once (i.e. throw out 15 items at some point in the game).
  • Watch a comedy/sitcom and play the game, and you must laugh as loud as you can to every joke in the show (no matter how lame). There must be at least 2 other people in the same room as you who are not deaf (not trying to discriminate, it's just more embarrassing for Myga this way).
  • Use one of your pokemon to win 3 or more contests (at any difficulty level, but with only ONE pokemon for all of them).

Yeah, i used up my evilness on the Asuka challenge.

My mons that I have chosen to keep:

5). Shiny's annoying Ralts (Note that the issues with this will make it wind up as LVP due to the time-based restrictions. I would like to have a non-destroying items challenge. Shiny, if you want this used, it should be usable.)

I will begin when finals are over.
I really thought the time based restrictions were quite reasonable. To be honest, not being able to use it for a day if it faints isn't that bad. The moveset restrictions in Kirlia form force it to have and use a move that it should probably have anyways, the Gardevoir form 5-1 ratio thing is not bad at all (just go grind for another hour or leave your game on for an hour while you do something else). The only rough thing is the destroyed items, but you can get around that by carrying 5 mails around with you or by USING THE RALTS.

Before I put in changes for you (which I will edit into the post you are linking to as well as posting here), I'm just going to fill in that I would take this challange if I was doing your scramble and actually use it (do you know how beast Gardevoir is in game). I wanted to try something new. But edits incoming:

Submitting my first mon for King Serperior.

KS, take a Ralts, and nickname it whatever you want. I would tell you that it must be female, since it's wearing a dress, but I know they're really rare and I'm not that sadistic.

Unfortunately for you, Gardevoir can see the future, so your Ralts' mother was able to see your Ralts' eventual fate. At some point in the distant future, you will (accidentally I hope) pull a Ninetales tail, forcing your Ralts (in Gardevoir form) to block the curse for you. We all know how that turns out, right? Your Ralts knows its eventual fate, but it won't tell you.

Your Ralts, however, has developed an evolution related disability from knowing its fate. Each time it evolves, it recognizes that it is getting closer to its fate. When it evolves to Kirlia, it realizes that it will only live once, barring some ridiculous revival by Dialga. Whenever it faints, it may not battle for 24 REAL LIFE HOURS (as in, wait a day IRL instead of playing for 24 more hours before you can use it again). In addition, it must learn Calm Mind, which it must use at least once every 3 battles to keep itself calm and able to fight for you. If you fail to follow this restriction for any reason, then it temporarily loses its mental control, preventing it from attacking in battle and destroying 5 items in your bag applying Taunt and Torment to it until it solos 2 trainers.

When it evolves to Gardevoir, it knows that its time is coming soon, but it still doesn't know when. You may drop the previous restrictions, but you also must teach Gardevoir Future Sight, which it may never forget. Finally, every 5 IN GAME HOURS, it has another Future Sight enabled Flash Forward, preventing it from being used for 1 IN GAME HOUR.

Enjoy!

Myga, take =( the scyther (or sad if you prefer)
=( is very upset that nobody loves him and they are always pressuring him to evolve in to a scizor so he can be "top tier OU material" he hates them now.
1.Have a special move, that should shut the haters up
2. learn swords dance ASAP.
3. use it at the start of very battle.
4. Solo the 7th and 8th gym, he doesn't need to be neutral to bolt-beam to be successful
5. land the final blow on cynthia's garchomp, to prove it can even beat ubers.

nice and easy, have fun

I'll reserve for CrystalDragon

Ok, CD, here is your evil Togepi by the name of RandomEvil!!

You are now taking a "Random Challenge" like no other!!! This will be the biggest and baddest one yet!!

You will face horror never seen before with Metronome. That is right, Metronome. I mean, what is a "Random Challenge" without Metronome?

One thing that cannot be done is SR until you get one with a good nature or ability. I dont care if you get Hustle as an ability with a Timid nature!!! You are NOT allowed to reset this!!

You may never hold a Sooth Bell because Evil does not need soothing!!!

Metronome is the keystone to this challenge and must be kept at all times. You will eventually use this pokemon to solo the psychic E4 member.

Metronome must be your sole attacking move. You can earn other moves if you solo a certain route:

1). Solo Cycling Road to learn ONE of the following moves - Follow me, Encore, Yawn, Sweet Kiss.
2). Solo the Galatic Grunts before the Distortion World to learn ONE of the following moves - One non-damaging TM move.
3). Solo the water route before Victory Road to learn ONE of the following moves - Baton Pass, Safeguard, Wish.

You may evolve RandomEvil when Metronome pulls all OHKO moves at least once:
1). Horn Drill
2). Sheer Cold
3). Fissure
4) Guillotine

Once you have evolved once, you can evolve again once Metronome pulls the level-up moveset of Dragonite on Gen. 4. Here are the moves that it must pull: (Moves pulled before evolution don't count)
1). Fire Punch
2). Thunderpunch
3). Roost
4). Wrap
5). Leer
6). Thunder Wave
7). Twister
8). Dragon Rage
9). Slam
10). Agility
11). Aqua Tail
12). Dragon Rush
13). Safeguard (Ignore this is you chose to learn this move because Metronome cannot select moves already known by the user)
14). Dragon Dance
15). Wing Attack
16). Outrage
17). Hyper Beam

Finally, you have these restrictions as a Togetic and Togekiss:

Togetic - If it is EVER Ko'd, it gets angry at you and has to remove one non-Metronome move slot until you Mine a Plate underground that you don't already have. You may not SR for this.

Togekiss - If it gets hit by a SE or Crittical hit, it must never switch out until it dies or wins!!

Have fun and good luck!!!!!!

^ I have never used the Gardi line ingame.........ever >_>
Gardevoir is actually really awesome in game. I ripped through XD with her, i used her a lot in Sapphire because Ralts is cool and Psychic is cooler, and frankly she actually does beat a lot of things with her above average special attack and great ingame bulk.

And CD, do post updates, i want to see you try to solo Bertha with struggle from a Flying type. This will be fun for us to read, that's for sure. :D

Oh geez, there are lots of fun Challanges for you, Dragon. I don't know how I'll be able to compare and make an equally sadistic Challange, but I'll definitely find a way. ;) I'm busy right now, but I'll give you a Challange to make you rage when I get back. Reserving for Dragon, making sure everyone sees.~

EDIT: D: I reserved first earlier on this page. :( And I'm definitely going to regret taking an insanely difficult Platinum Scramble from this thread. I must be crazy. <_<

**NULL POST**

@Treadshot A1: I may regret doing this, but I'll have to reject your challenge. Seeing how I have autism, restrictions 1 and 4 are a bit too much for me (not so much the former as the latter, though).

@The QWAZ: Accepted, sounds like fun.

Myga: Eh, i know a friend who's borderline (well, they say borderline, but the jury's out on that one) autistic, so i won't punish you too much for it (that, and i'm not the most sociable person either, which is why i've given many people embarrassing challenges). Just do the challenge as before, but restrictions 1 and 4 are only active when there are NO OTHER PEOPLE within earshot of you, and you may choose to watch the sitcom of your choice in restriction 4 in small sections if you can't find the time to watch an entire episode alone.

Oh, and at least i didn't make you solo an E4 member with Struggle, so don't be too worried. There's a lot worse than Cryst in life, bro. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)