The Workshop

Hey Workshop! I'm writing my second installment of my VGC Pokemon of the Week guide, and I need some artwork for Kyurem-White! Could someone help me out with my request? I really don't need anything fancy, i know kyurem's design is already a tall ask. Many thanks very much in advance!

Last edited:

bigtalk

Banned deucer.
Requester: bigtalk
For: Ubers Teambuilding Workshop
Art Direction: You can go wherever you want with this, but try not to include mons C+ rank or lower. You are welcome to feature some of the more iconic/viable mons in Ubers such as Primal Groudon, Dusk Mane/Ultra, Arceus, Zygarde, and Marshadow. Please feature at least 1 Pokemon that was introduced in Gen 7.

Requester: Conics (PS username: ConicSans)
For: VGC 2019 Ultra Series Pokemon of the Week Discussion: Pachirisu!
Art Direction: As this article is about Pachirisu, I'd very much like a nice but simple picture of it! Something of it frolicking in flowers or something cute! Thanks in advance :)

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Conics (PS username: ConicSans)
For: VGC 2019 Ultra Series Pokemon of the Week Discussion: Pachirisu!
Art Direction: As this article is about Pachirisu, I'd very much like a nice but simple picture of it! Something of it frolicking in flowers or something cute! Thanks in advance :)
Would you be alright changing this request to a banner you can re-use for your posts? Something that says “VGC Pokemon of the Week” for example, with 1 or 2 representative pokemon. We cannot expect artists to continually make art for this project.
If that doesn’t work for you I suggest looking elsewhere for art you can use.

Requestor: Sir Mister (PS Username: Sir Mister)
For: Mafia Community Day 2019, Community Scavenger Hunt / Linked Puzzle Event on October 12th.
Art Direction: a cheerful image that incorporates Rufflets, with references to mafia / playing together, and maybe some more things.

For more info, please take it to my pms.
Also, I'd like the result to stay confidential untill the event is there :)

Last edited:
Would you be alright changing this request to a banner you can re-use for your posts? Something that says “VGC Pokemon of the Week” for example, with 1 or 2 representative pokemon. We cannot expect artists to continually make art for this project.
If that doesn’t work for you I suggest looking elsewhere for art you can use.
That makes sense to me, thanks very much.

Requester: Conics (PS Username: ConicSans)
For: VGC Pokemon of the Week Series
Art Direction: I'd like a banner I can reuse for all my POTW articles in VGC. What I want on the banner is "VGC Pokémon of the Week! by Conics" + a cute/cheerful image of a normal Mudkip and a Shiny Mudkip playing together. Beyond that, art style is completely up to you! Thanks in advance!

JustoonSmitts

I draw stuff for a living
is a Top Artistis a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Conics (PS Username: ConicSans)
For: VGC Pokemon of the Week Series
Art Direction: I'd like a banner I can reuse for all my POTW articles in VGC. What I want on the banner is "VGC Pokémon of the Week! by Conics" + a cute/cheerful image of a normal Mudkip and a Shiny Mudkip playing together. Beyond that, art style is completely up to you! Thanks in advance!
I'll claim this.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Requester: Ransei
For: Old Gen Hackmons Megathread (There is currently a banner which I slapped some art on and put into the OP but I want it to look more professional)
Art Direction: An ingame battle between a level 100 Deoxys-Speed and a level 2 shiny Spiritomb. Deoxys-Speed tries to use Sheer Cold on the opposing Spiritomb but Wonder Guard activates. Similar to how it does here. (If Gen 6 is used, the opposing side has their activation box in red. Any old gen can be used but I would prefer either Gen 5 or 6 due to the ability bar showing.) If this can be done, there should be a short rectangle below the art with the words "Old Gen Hackmons Megathread" on it. How Sheer Cold and Wonder Guard work (or don't work) is up to the artist's imagination.

Here are some examples:
Sheer Cold:
https://i.ibb.co/n3ZNMyR/152688911.png
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/hackmons-144244112 - Turn 3
Gen 7 Pure Hackmons Viability Rankings

Wonder Guard:
- Skip to 12:30.

You can also follow exactly how the game does it if you plan to do that. Surprise me.

Last edited:
Thanks so much JustoonSmitts !!! Just one thing, do you think you could remove the 2019 and instead put "Series by Conics" ??? Sorry for asking for the edit, and thanks so much once again!

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requester: Araii
For: CAP 1v1
Art Direction: I'd like a banner of a Necturna using Shell Smash, with the words "CAP 1v1" on it. Similar to 1v1's banner.

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Requester: Ransei
For: Old Gen Hackmons Megathread (There is currently a banner which I slapped some art on and put into the OP but I want it to look more professional)
Art Direction: An ingame battle between a level 100 Deoxys-Speed and a level 2 shiny Spiritomb. Deoxys-Speed tries to use Sheer Cold on the opposing Spiritomb but Wonder Guard activates. Similar to how it does here. (If Gen 6 is used, the opposing side has their activation box in red. Any old gen can be used but I would prefer either Gen 5 or 6 due to the ability bar showing.) If this can be done, there should be a short rectangle below the art with the words "Old Gen Hackmons Megathread" on it. How Sheer Cold and Wonder Guard work (or don't work) is up to the artist's imagination.

Here are some examples:
Sheer Cold:
https://i.ibb.co/n3ZNMyR/152688911.png
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/hackmons-144244112 - Turn 3
Gen 7 Pure Hackmons Viability Rankings

Wonder Guard:
- Skip to 12:30.

You can also follow exactly how the game does it if you plan to do that. Surprise me.
Ill take it :]

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requester: Araii
For: AAA 1v1
Art Direction: I'd like a banner of a Zeraora using Plasma Fists surrounded by something that looks like Electric Terrain, and also have the words "AAA 1v1" on it.

JustoonSmitts

I draw stuff for a living
is a Top Artistis a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: bigtalk
For: Ubers Teambuilding Workshop
Art Direction: You can go wherever you want with this, but try not to include mons C+ rank or lower. You are welcome to feature some of the more iconic/viable mons in Ubers such as Primal Groudon, Dusk Mane/Ultra, Arceus, Zygarde, and Marshadow. Please feature at least 1 Pokemon that was introduced in Gen 7.
sketch1571165096910.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)