The Workshop

IoSonoNeon

The Fallen King
is a Tutoris an Artistis a Tiering Contributor
Requester: rien
For: sv pu viability rankings
Art Direction: i think it can be cool to have two vertical beams on each side, one gravitating a pokemon up and on the other side a distraught mon freefalling. maybe raichu and lycanroc-m respectively? fancy title text in the middle. super crude mockup of the idea. open to other ideas as well if u have any

no deadline, ty in advance!!
i can take this one

Reposting this

Requester: Sjneider
For: Smogon Chess server (if you're interested in joining, please pm me)
Art Direction: Would like to have a few Chess-themed Pokemon in the artwork (i.e. Mudsdale/Glastrier as the knight but I have full faith in your judgment here so would love to see your creativity) and the text stating "Smogon Chess"
Needed for: flexible

The deadline is actually super flexible so please do it at your convenience.

Thank you on behalf of Smogon Chess!
Fancy1 already sunk my costs into this drawing by the time the rq was reposted, sorry
IMG_9152.png

IMG_9150.png

Requester: Guard
For: AG Metagame Discussion, AG Viability Rankings, AG Sample Teams, AG Tournament Circuit
Art Direction: Feel free to be creative with these, anything featuring Pokemon residing in the higher ranks of the VR would be awesome, particularly the cover legends!
Needed for: No set deadline so there's no rush
taking this btw, I promise I won't take over a month this time

bro torterra

Not even top 5
Requester: me
Doubles LC Speed Tier
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): So far as it gets done in a reasonable time, all the artist needs.
Art Direction: Voltorb, Cyndaquil and Pawniard doing warm ups for a run, wearing some hoodies (or in the case of voltorb a bandana ig) which say 20, 17 and 16 respectively. It also needs to say somewhere Doubles LC Speed tier

bro torterra

Not even top 5
Requesting banner art for Flipped, an Other Metagame in which pokemons stats are rendered backward. The old art features Snorlax who is not in this generation. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/flipped.3711301/

Requester: flying moose
For: Flipped banner art
Art Direction: Flipped is an OM where stats are flipped from their conventionally presented order, so that for example, Chansey now has 50/105/35/5/5/250 stats, making it a blazingly fast physical attacker as opposed to the special wall it is in standard. The banner art should reflect the new, very different niche of one or more pokemon. Some other ideas include an example of an incredibly bulky wall such as:Espeon::Dragapult::Iron Moth::Salazzle::Gholdengo::Volcarona:, or a very potent special attacker such as:Avalugg::Torkoal::Skeledirge::Kingambit::Ting Lu::Iron Hands: (the last two are also extremely fast, while the first two are extremely frail). Please note that :Sylveon::Cyclizar: are also great at exemplifying the new roles of the metagame but I am concerned they may end up being banworthy, making them potentially less ideal subjects.
i can take this

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Requester: Theia
Tournament name: RBY Majors, GSC Majors, ADV Majors, ORAS Majors, SM Majors
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): August 20th
Art Direction: Would like to have a few prominent Pokemon from each generation's OU featured in each artwork (i.e. Chansey and Tauros for RBY, Snorlax and Zapdos for GSC, etc.) and the text stating which gen i.e. RBY Majors

This is a bunch of art that I'm requesting since these are new tours to RoA this year, so I'm requesting waaaaay ahead of time, please don't rush.

Thanks so much in advance!
Adv ready!
Illustration120.png

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Requester: Lasen + rest of Ubers mod team
For: Ubers Discord banner + custom invite link
Art Direction: We decided we'd like to have Kyogre, either a goofy plushie type or just a serious Kyogre. Up to you! Only stipulation is that we'd like it to be in a 16:9 aspect ratio. We'd probably like a version that has "Ubers Discord" written and one that doesn't just so we can have the banner w/o text and invite link to include it (properly).
Needed for: Whenever the artist gets back to us :)

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Art Direction: We decided we'd like to have Kyogre, either a goofy plushie type or just a serious Kyogre. Up to you! Only stipulation is that we'd like it to be in a 16:9 aspect ratio. We'd probably like a version that has "Ubers Discord" written and one that doesn't just so we can have the banner w/o text and invite link to include it (properly).
I'll take this, but I can't start it until June 20 if that's fine
edit: I might start earlier but it depends on if I can get to it asap

Last edited:
Requester: prunyy
For: Force of the Fallen Other Metagame banner art
Art Direction: Maybe like a fainting Tinkaton giving its hammer to like a Kingambit and an Iron Treads, signifying giving the Gigaton Hammer move. Or like a fainting Roaring Moon giving scales to a Garchomp. You can get creative with this, but try not to take anything from the banlist or watchlist and make sure the fainting aspect of the premise is there. Thanks!

Edit: This has been taken already.

Last edited:

Steorra

nya smells
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Discord Leader
Requester: Kaede
Tournament name: National Dex Ladder Tournament
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): tomorrow but in no rush to get it. whenever works
Art Direction: Was thinking an Iron Valiant and Clodsire fighting with each other some way. Maybe since its a ladder tour they can be fighting on a ladder, where ival is at the bottom and clod is blocking him at the top.

Requester: Acehunter1
For: Doubles LC Sample Teams
Art Direction: The current idea is to do something similar to the Super Smash Bros character selection screen, with 8 icons containing Pokemon to choose from. The featured Pokemon would be Foongus, Mudbray, Surskit, Snover, Tinkatink, Growlithe, one of Gothita/Meditite, and one of Finneon/Wingull. Open to other suggestions of art ideas/Pokemon too, you can contact me on Discord (Acehunter1#8971).
Needed for: Ideally by July 2nd, could be flexible if needed.

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): tomorrow but in no rush to get it. whenever works
Art Direction: Was thinking an Iron Valiant and Clodsire fighting with each other some way. Maybe since its a ladder tour they can be fighting on a ladder, where ival is at the bottom and clod is blocking him at the top.
can take this

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
finished!
1686541621099.png

Art Direction: Maybe like a fainting Tinkaton giving its hammer to like a Kingambit and an Iron Treads, signifying giving the Gigaton Hammer move. Or like a fainting Roaring Moon giving scales to a Garchomp. You can get creative with this, but try not to take anything from the banlist or watchlist and make sure the fainting aspect of the premise is there. Thanks!
Taking this request down since someone took it in PMs. Hopefully nobody else has taken this.

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
1687054403595.png

1687054389671.png

dolphin
Still let me know if you want any changes, especially since you haven't seen the ubers discord version yet

IMakeNoSense

hey it's that one guy who makes art
is a Pre-Contributor

Edit: This has been taken already.
(I was the one who took it in DMs. Didn't know it was posted here!)
image_2023-06-19_142623249.png

bro torterra

Not even top 5
Requesting banner art for Flipped, an Other Metagame in which pokemons stats are rendered backward. The old art features Snorlax who is not in this generation. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/flipped.3711301/

Requester: flying moose
For: Flipped banner art
Art Direction: Flipped is an OM where stats are flipped from their conventionally presented order, so that for example, Chansey now has 50/105/35/5/5/250 stats, making it a blazingly fast physical attacker as opposed to the special wall it is in standard. The banner art should reflect the new, very different niche of one or more pokemon. Some other ideas include an example of an incredibly bulky wall such as:Espeon::Dragapult::Iron Moth::Salazzle::Gholdengo::Volcarona:, or a very potent special attacker such as:Avalugg::Torkoal::Skeledirge::Kingambit::Ting Lu::Iron Hands: (the last two are also extremely fast, while the first two are extremely frail). Please note that :Sylveon::Cyclizar: are also great at exemplifying the new roles of the metagame but I am concerned they may end up being banworthy, making them potentially less ideal subjects.
1687205997246.png

sorry for the long delay but here it is!

Requester: Hiusi guy
For: 350 Cup om banner art
Art direction: A track field with voltorb-h racing regieleki and Voltorb winning, staraivia and talonflame flying together, and meditite flexing on palafin-heron in the background.
Please and thank you :)

IMakeNoSense

hey it's that one guy who makes art
is a Pre-Contributor
Requester: Hiusi guy
For: 350 Cup om banner art
Art direction: A track field with voltorb-h racing regieleki and Voltorb winning, staraivia and talonflame flying together, and meditite flexing on palafin-heron in the background.
Please and thank you :)
I'll take this one. I've got to finish another request, but once I'm done with that (close to finishing) I'll start on this one.

Isaiah

Here today, gone tomorrow
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
UM/OM Leader
Requester: Isaiah
Tournament name: Almost Any Ability Premier League I
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): July 23rd earliest, could be July 30th
Art Direction: Only mandatory things are that it should have "AAAPL" and a Zapdos in it (if it can somehow have primordial sea and/or magic bounce in art form, that would be neat); other Pokemon that could be used for additional inspiration are Desolate Land Heatran, Aerilate Noivern, and an Intimidating Corviknight

Last edited:
Requester: Frozoid
Tournament name: Ubers Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Signup thread goes live july 17th but we need it at max by week 2 (around 30th july)
Art Direction: would love to have notable ubers pokemon ( for example: koraidon, miraidon, etc) with "Ubers Seasonal" written on it.
please and thank you!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)