Those little things we don't talk about...

- when I'm riding in someone's car in the passenger seat and they're approaching something way too quickly and I think they should slow down, my right foot instinctively begins pressing down on the floor of the car as if I have my own brake pedal
this is a good one. i guess i always thought it was because i was tensing up/preparing myself for DEATH but i guess having my own brake pedal makes more sense

also, this happens pretty rarely, but sometimes i wake up with an incredibly sudden jerk (like, my whole body will pretty much twitch up) and be breathing heavily. i never remember what i was dreaming, but i always wonder...

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
One of my friends is kind of a crazy shit driver.
I've noticed it in myself more than enough times, then I noticed it in all my friends riding shotgun too, not just folk who drive.
I think it's definitely more of a bracing response, nothing to do with thinking about driving.

One of the worst things like this I get occurs when reading. You suddenly start to stop reading fluidly and every word is read very vividly in your mind. Each word is individually said and it is a disgusting feeling.

Sometimes I wish/imagine/whatever terrible things to happen to me so other people would feel sorry for me, hug me, or give me attention. In the same way, I frequently try and imagine how people would react if I just offed myself.

I don't want these things to happen, or to commit suicide, but I just imagine it.

I sometimes have moments where I'm doing something completely normal like putting on a shirt, sitting on the toilet, eating dinner with family or even just watching TV and I realize that what I'm doing is ridiculous. I mean, people do some of the most horrible things in front of others, like eating a dead cow that probably had a family or something and enjoy it, but they're embarrassed about something as simple as taking a shit in front of others, which is one of the most honest and humanizing acts that can possibly be done. And about the TV, I sometimes wonder why people spend tens of thousands of dollars on these things that do nothing but devour your time in return.

Sometimes when Im in a crowed with people its important for me to impress, like teachers and directors and such, I get the sudden urge to pull my pants down and run out the door.

And someday Im gonna do it

norulz

excellent
I don't do that, but what I find a lot of people do is if you're walking down the street or w/e and you see someone you know walking towards you but still a ways away you avert eye contact until that moment when they are only a couple of steps in front of you, then you say hi, etc.
i usually reach for my phone and pretend im texting when this happens, its just too awkward saying hi from too far away or staring that person in the eye as you approach them

Something like the conscious breathing thing. You know how when you sleep sometimes your mouth opens and you drool, then you realise that you are unconsciously swallowing saliva which prevents that from happening, then you realise you have to consciously swallow saliva from then on as it no longer happens naturally for no apparent reason. This is the worst shit that could ever happen as it basically prevents you from sleeping unless you want to wake up with your pillow soaking wet and soggy from saliva.

How about when you're in the middle of any sort of sexual activity, and your brain takes that moment to think about the most random shit ever? Like maybe your plans for tomorrow, or what [insert person] is doing. And when you try to actively stop thinking about the mundane crap, your brain kicks it into overdrive, and then you can't stop thinking about things unimportant to the moment.

When you try to not believe in stereotypes but you go on one damn subway car and EVERY GODDAMN BLACK GUY has his pants down to his knees

That moment when you're laying and bed wondering about what sleep is like and it keeps you up for like half an hour or something...

Sometimes, I replace sleep with death. Scary thoughts man.

- That "Oh goddamnit" moment when you get out of the car and went about your business and when you come back your car is unlocked.

I did that a lot when I first got my license. I would park in the school parking lot and hurry into the building because it was SO FREAKING COLD. Then I would come out and see them unlocked and think someone broke into my truck.

Sometimes I would do actually lock it, and when I came out of the gym or something I would hit unlock by a habit and when I got to my truck I would think I left it unlocked for a whole 2 hours. I would try and think in my mind if I had hit unlock, but I would vaguely remember hitting it and would think I had done it maybe yesterday or the day before. I double-checked myself a lot as a younger teenager.

When I am looking out windows on particularly high floors of buildings, I sometimes have the urge to just smash through the glass and jump out, plummeting to my death. I don't really want to kill myself in general, but this urge is still oddly there.
If I am at any height that's not ground level I feel the insatiable urge to plummet to the ground, even when I was in school just being on the second floor I'd want to jump. :/

Sometimes, I get the greatest ideas in my head at night, but then I forget them in the morning.
I composed a super awesome prog-rock song in my head like 5 minutes before passing out like a week ago and, yeah.

When you try to not believe in stereotypes but you go on one damn subway car and EVERY GODDAMN BLACK GUY has his pants down to his knees
Man, stereotypes exist for a reason, and it's because people perpetuate them. It's when you start thinking that absolutely everyone within a certain group is going to perpetuate them that they become a nuisance.

Sometimes I wish/imagine/whatever terrible things to happen to me so other people would feel sorry for me, hug me, or give me attention. In the same way, I frequently try and imagine how people would react if I just offed myself.
Oh man I am sorry but fishing for other peoples pity and attention is one of the worst things ever, it makes you seem like a 14 year old girl. I've been in pain for the last 2 months pretty consistently and I've tried my hardest to avoid bitching about it because I can't stand this kind of stuff. :/

I often argue with myself, and I don't mean like "aww, maybe I should've gone out with my friends tonight, gosh", but full blown internal dialogues wherein I tell myself I'm a blubbering, insane sack of shit and then promptly toot my own horn over how awesome I consider myself to be to prevent myself from plummeting into a spiral of self-hate and freaky masturbation rituals.

Your turn.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
READ THE THREAD TITLE

NOW REREAD YOUR POST

DOES NOT COMPUTE, DO NOT POST

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I really hate texting people unless they are a girl, but irl it's really difficult for me to talk to girls. :/

just a lil secret I guess :/

Oh man I am sorry but fishing for other peoples pity and attention is one of the worst things ever, it makes you seem like a 14 year old girl. I've been in pain for the last 2 months pretty consistently and I've tried my hardest to avoid bitching about it because I can't stand this kind of stuff. :/
There's a reason I posted it in this thread. I hate it too, and even though it's only imagination only, I hate that I even think that low for attention. It's not like it's something I want to happen or enjoy doing. I try to keep pain to myself too, and avoid bitching about it for the very reason you provided.

I really hate texting people unless they are a girl, but irl it's really difficult for me to talk to girls. :/

just a lil secret I guess :/
Soo... I take it you don't text anybody... you know the texting function wasn't made just to talk to the opposite sex right? You could text your friends, god forbid. Or even text yourself.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Soo... I take it you don't text anybody... you know the texting function wasn't made just to talk to the opposite sex right? You could text your friends, god forbid. Or even text yourself.

I do text my friends, but I usually just go up and talk to them. it's the girls I have trouble actually talking to.

There's a reason I posted it in this thread. I hate it too, and even though it's only imagination only, I hate that I even think that low for attention. It's not like it's something I want to happen or enjoy doing. I try to keep pain to myself too, and avoid bitching about it for the very reason you provided.
Good man, good man. But there are other ways to get peoples attention, accomplishing something and having people realize that you've accomplished something is going to feel a lot more rewarding than someone feeling bad for you. Or something. Just think about living life instead if you can.

I think the whole "I just wanna jump" thing is just the rush. The air in your face, your arms spread out, except you don't do it because when you hit the ground, GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER.

Saving thread...

When you have dreams that are either crazy violent or insanely perverted, like the kind of dreams that leave you feeling completely awful when you wake up.

I had a dream where i straight up murdered some random family with a shotgun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)